Home
Logger, fisherman, et al: Thank you for your service. Cops killing us, our children and our pets: not so much.

[Linked Image]
Ski patrol.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Logger, fisherman, et al: Thank you for your service. Cops killing us, our children and our pets: not so much.

[Linked Image]

GFY
Lists without attribution are like the lieberal media's articles with unnamed "sources".
Originally Posted by RickyD
Lists without attribution are like the lieberal media's articles with unnamed "sources".
The list is available online. Google it. Cop didn't make the top 10 last time I looked but was in the top 20. Roofer, cab driver, commercial fisherman, farmer and logger were in the top 10 from what I remember. A NYC cab driver doesn't get to go armed or wear body armor. Not something I'd want to do in a big city. I have done roofing, climbed utility poles and worked on industrial smoke stacks for a living. One slip or false move on any day, every day, all day in any one of those occupations and your ass is grass.
Insurance companies live by this type of info.

Loggers arehigh on the list .
I very much appreciate the police but to listen to TV, news and entertainment you'd think it is absolutely, by far, the most dangerous job in the world.
The latest info I have found it is 14th on the list of most dangerous jobs, behind logging, fishermen, pilots, roofers, steel workers, truck drivers, farmers, ranchers, construction laborers, etc.
What about these people that put food on your table, deliver your goods, build your houses, etc.
Like I said, I very much appreciate the police and the work they do but it really does not need to be so blown out of proportion.
I have done at least 5 of the top ten, including farming, logging, roofing. I broke my back and deal with extreme, crippling pain 24/7, and have for the last 17 years and going. I accept gratitude in the form of large donations, officers.
It’s been a few years since I researched it but I do remember that “ garbageman “ was more dangerous than “ cop “. Both were in top twenty but not top ten.

Cops rate high because of vehicle accidents primarily.
Swamp loggers....

[Linked Image]

When the boons break your door down, call a logger next time.

I know you want to...

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Virginian2

What about these people that put food on your table, deliver your goods, build your houses, etc.
They ain't worth a shyt. Just look at their paychecks and you'll see.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

[Linked Image]

Why would I "call" anyone, except that it is mandated by law that I do so? What a ludicrous notion on a firearms forum. What are the cops gonna do, except their jobs, which is to apprehend suspects and collect evidence? Are you asserting that cops' job is to protect me from "boons"? The SCOTUS disagrees, and the policy of every LEO organization also disagrees.

You can do better. I know, because I have read many of your posts. Don't stoop to this sort of nonsense.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Insurance companies live by this type of info.

Loggers are high on the list .

And according to our annual first aid/safety/ProLogger training meeting, log truck drivers file the most work comp claims......

Slips and falls climbing around on the truck....

You would think it would be us sawyers ...................

[Linked Image]

I know you want to...

[Linked Image]

It is troubling that you can find homo pics so readily.

😀
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by curdog4570

[Linked Image]

I know you want to...

[Linked Image]

It is troubling that you can find homo pics so readily.

😀
Troubling but not surprising.
Wipe your chin off there, bug guy.
Might be interesting and/or eye opening to have a chart which workers whine the most about how dangerous their job is.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Might be interesting and/or eye opening to have a chart which workers whine the most about how dangerous their job is.

Finally, something the coppers can win.
Of course LE is not the most dangerous job...just the most likely to get murdered for doing. Tough to compare shooting yourself in the foot with a nail gun to getting shot at a red light for wearing a badge.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Of course LE is not the most dangerous job...just the most likely to get murdered for doing. Tough to compare shooting yourself in the foot with a nail gun to getting shot at a red light for wearing a badge.

To be honest LT I would have thought ambo or nurse would have headed up the list.
Of course LE is not the most dangerous job...just the most likely to get murdered for doing. Tough to compare shooting yourself with a nail gun to getting shot at a red light for wearing a badge.

That's right Lt, I gotta watch my chit here at the farm too, tractors, loaders, 1000lb hay bales, cattle, horses and 20' bush hogs can have quite the attitude if you let any of em swarm ya. smile

"Murder" is a legal distinction. Your family is worse off when you're murdered than when killed otherwise?
The world was sure a dangerous place for Serpico....
While it’s a regional thing.....we have far more people killed in oil field related accidents than we do police officers! memtb
Being a cop may not be the most dangerous job,..but it's *got* to be the most irritating, soul scorching one.

I mean, c'mon,...let's call a spade a spade.

In large parts of the country the police have become the jiggaboo patrol.

How would *you* like to have to go out every day and deal with those low IQ, impulsive, violent fuggers?

Every time you pull one over for doing some stupid schitt, you've got to worry about him shooting you with a Hi-Point 9mm.

I wouldn't take that job if it came with a dump truck load of silver dollars.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Being a cop may not be the most dangerous job,..but it's *got* to be the most irritating, soul scorching one.

How would *you* like to have to go out every day and deal with those low IQ, impulsive, violent fuggers?

Knowing that, why do you think people do it? Maybe it does come with "perks". Perhaps it does often come with "a dump truck load of silver dollars".
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Knowing that, why do you think people do it? Maybe it does come with "perks". Perhaps it does often come with "a dump truck load of silver dollars".

For the same reason people join the military. They've got to feed their family.

Some people choose to go shoot cavemen in Afghanistan to make a living,...some people join the jiggaboo patrol.
Y'all excuse the fug right outta me,.......but what little PC inclination I might have ever had has had its throat slit by reality.

I'm not good at hiding it and I don't really see any good reason to do so.
I don't believe LE has ever made the dangerous job list.

Some people choose to go shoot cavemen in Afghanistan to make a living,...some people join the jiggaboo patrol.

Most pragmatic response I have seen to date.

And for what it is worth, if you are paid it is not service.
Deflave...

It likely never will...It's a job that you either love or hate...

No other options but to become order-followers who shoot people for money?

Thinking druggies and dealers have a greater chance of being shot, just saying...
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't believe LE has ever made the dangerous job list.

They sure don't realize how dangerous cops live when they eat donuts and sit behind billboards and harass law abiding citizens all day...

People don't need shooting, felonious feral thugs do.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Thinking druggies and dealers have a greater chance of being shot, just saying...

Probably the most underappreciated segment of our society.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Of course LE is not the most dangerous job...just the most likely to get murdered for doing. Tough to compare shooting yourself with a nail gun to getting shot at a red light for wearing a badge.

That's right Lt, I gotta watch my chit here at the farm too, tractors, loaders, 1000lb hay bales, cattle, horses and 20' bush hogs can have quite the attitude if you let any of em swarm ya. smile

No doubt. It takes some skill and a little luck to stay alive doing many things. The distinction is that most don't entail people with a plan to kill you. Luckily for cops, most of those are really stupid.

No doubt. It takes some skill and a little luck to stay alive doing many things. The distinction is that most don't entail people with a plan to kill you. Luckily for cops, most of them are really stupid.

And, there's guys like you and me watching out for the other, the stupids best take that into account too.

People don't need shooting, felonious feral thugs do.

Do we really need cops to do that? Or could the people do it just fine if the cops weren't there?
Maybe. How many have you sacked up?
Well,...go on out there and do it if you want to.

But be advised. You'll be hunting a protected species.
I'm not going to lie to you HNS, so I just wont answer. smile
Maybe. How many have you sacked up?

laugh laugh
Landscape worker is one of the most dangerous jobs in the country?
Pffft.. Gimme a break.
Cops jobs have certainly become more dangerous with the War on Drugs.

Of course, armed citizens are in a lot more danger from cops shooting them as a result of it, as well. Even unarmed ones, come to think of it.

So....maybe it all evens out.

So you'll just continue to lie to you....

I know HNS, lets have a spellin contest.

[Linked Image]

So what exactly is the point of this thread? You don't like cops? I could not care less.
Well, to be accurate. There was a time when LE couldn't crack the top 40 most dangerous jobs based on fatalities, not that they would want that. The recent fatalities of the last few years LE has crept up to around 14th/15th, again, not that they would want that ranking. And one should remember that there is a difference between fatal accidents and being murdered on the job.
Internet Troll.......
All of you: if the government would stop monopolizing and controlling my ability to take care of my own needs in every way, I would be fine. I can protect myself. They never bothered to do anything when I called them anyway, so I stopped calling. I had a man break into my house and assault me. The cops did nothing. I gave them his name. They issued a warrant for his arrest but they never went and served it. I now know that they are worthless, or less than worthless.

I learned a long time ago that cops have no interest in "protect and serve". Just paid leave, pensions, and protecting each other. All at my expense, at gunpoint.

Can we start with Spell 'Jon Tester' for $100, Alex?
All of you: if the government would stop monopolizing and controlling my ability to take care of my own needs in every way, I would be fine. I can protect myself. They never bothered to do anything when I called them anyway, so I stopped calling. I had a man break into my house and assault me. The cops did nothing. I gave them his name. They issued a warrant for his arrest but they never went and served it. I now know that they are worthless, or less than worthless.

I learned a long time ago that cops have no interest in "protect and serve". Just paid leave, pensions, and protecting each other. All at my expense, at gunpoint.

To quote an old Black Preacher....” I don’t believe I’d a tol’ that , Brother. “

Can we start with Spell 'Jon Tester' for $100, Alex?

LMAO, or, how about the definition of iodine for the daily double Alex?...................................................................an industrial strength cleaning agent that only harms the bad, never the good ; ]
Originally Posted by Harry M
Well, to be accurate. There was a time when LE couldn't crack the top 40 most dangerous jobs based on fatalities, not that they would want that. The recent fatalities of the last few years LE has crept up to around 14th/15th, again, not that they would want that ranking. And one should remember that there is a difference between fatal accidents and being murdered on the job.

,...ain't nothing more fuggin' irritating than a young libertarian spewin' schitt halfway through a fuggin' Bolshevik Revolution.

Communists knockin' people on the head and hauling them off to the gulag,....young libertarian talkin' 'bout,..."Cain't we just get along?"
Freaking cops. Whining all the time about how dangerous their job is. All they do is go around robbing the taxpayer whilst shooting well-behaved puppies, loitering about donut shops and driving up the price of pastries nationwide, harassing the common man for driving too fast or drunkenly or otherwise "irresponsibly," killing innocent people* just as fast as the news media can report about it. It's a good thing I spend so much time behind the computer screen where I'm safe, lest I be gunned down in the streets for no reason. Just look at what is happening to our responsible youth at the hands of the police? CNN is good about reporting this, don't be ignorant.

There are jobs more dangerous than being a policemen. There are numerous ways to show this, statistics being the primary and most effective way for any point worth proving to be proven to the thinking man. Also, that simple fact immediately undermines any inherent danger or even worth that may be associated with being a police officer. Commercial fisherman die, so being a cop is not only safe and easy but also completely without merit and probably a major contributor any time the economy fails. All cops are Democrats btw, or at least most of them.

Let’s face it, If one cop can make a mistake or an error in judgment then that means EVERY cop ALWAYS makes an error in judgment. That's for damn sure. Luckily we have the news media to report about it truthfully and comprehensibly and keep us woke. Speaking of the media, so frustrating how they can be so unbiased when reporting about the American policeman or "Pig" and yet be so completely inept at covering politics, race relations, anything to do with President Trump, or pretty much any other current event. That really is something. But, I know it to be true, because cops are all incompetent power-hungry monsters and one pulled me over one time for doing 65 in a 45 which is just petty.

Fanatical obsession with the American policeman and posting or chiming in about every single instance of one making a bad judgment or being terrible, worthless, inept, lazy, murderous or lecherous is definitely a healthy and responsible if not downright heroic pastime. It certainly isn't weird. In fact I respect precious few opinions above those of the fervent cop-bashers of the 'fire. You, Ice-T, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Eazy E (may he RIP)... Thinking men. Y'all are woke AF.

What I like about the 'fire is that every person here has his thumb on the pulse of the nation. In fact the only other place I've experienced the refreshing banter of continual cop bashing (aside from my penchant for rap music which is not only thoughtful but also cool as schit) is in college, when I knew a bunch of stoners. They hated the cops a lot. Not as bad as the 'fire mind you, but pretty bad.

*Not the blacks. Of course I'm not talking about them. That's pretty much the only time I won't interject on a thread about a cop shooting, is if the perp was black. I mean the cops gotta shoot some people, so clearly those thugs and criminals deserve what they have coming (unless like they are dressed nice or if it looks extra bad on the cop). No, I'm talking about white people and also dogs.

Sure. But I tend to avoid intellectual competitions with guys who are ill-equipped. I can make an exception here. I always do on the fire.
Thanks Professor Kepler.

Your Friend,

Elmer Fudd
Where do the firemen fit into all this?

,...ain't nothing more fuggin' irritating than a young libertarian spewin' schitt halfway through a fuggin' Bolshevik Revolution.

Communists knockin' people on the head and hauling them off to the gulag,....young libertarian talkin' 'bout,..."Cain't we just get along?"

Well, you got the Libertarian part right....

Well, you got the Libertarian part right....

Yeah,....you'll grow out of it.

Everybody always does.
The amount of anger and mistrust that many on here have towards the police, on this site, never fails to amaze me. They rarely miss an opportunity to express it. Whenever the issue comes up, the responses are very predictable. Clearly, there are those with an axe to grind and grind and grind and grind. Oh well, I'm sure glad I don't have to see any of you when I respond to calls tonight. If you're driving through my jurisdiction tonight at more than 15 mph above the speed limit, are drunk or behaving recklessly, we may have a chat. No doubt whatever happens will be my fault.

You wont see me in a donut shop and if you've done nothing wrong, you won't have reason to be concerned about me. However, if you are looking for trouble, you came to the right place. One other thing, I have never and would never take anything that wasn't mine. Period! As far as danger goes...it comes with the territory. I never thought much about it. If it's my time to go, it's my time to go. I accept that. Somebody wishing to make that happen only needs to be quicker than I am, and not miss.

The reason I took this job, as a second career is simple. I wanted to help those that needed help and make a positive impact in my community. I've been at it coming up on 15 years and I know I have done that. Like many professions, it's a job that needs to be done, but isn't for everyone. Sometimes, at the end of the day, you just can't wash off the dirt or unsee what you've seen. Try looking a man in the eye and telling him that his wife of 25 years is dead in a car wreck and that he can't see her, or bring a couple home from the hospital after their only child has been killed in a tragic accident and walk them into the house the first time, without their son. Try explaining to a four year old girl that her mommy can't wake up. It's all part of the job. Anyway, I'd like some of you computer badasses who have been so badly wronged, to go with me into some off the places I'm going into tonight. I'm sure I could learn a lot from you. Now, GFY!
Hardcore Nationalism is the next natural progression from Libertarianism.

You've just got to have your nose rubbed in Communism a few times and you'll put that Libertarian bullshit aside.

Communists chew libertarians up and spit them out. But they're scared to fuggin' death of hardcore Nationalists.
Well, I'm pushing 65 so grow out of it better happen soon. I went with team Trump in 2016 though.....
Well, I'm pushing 65 so grow out of it better happen soon. I went with team Trump in 2016 though.....

Well,...you're way, way, WAY overdue.

You think the government will step aside and let the people run themselves before you turn 75?
I'd prefer Ron Paul also if it was feasible.

But Ron Paul can't handle the Trotskyites.

America will need a Pinochet or a Franco to do that at this point.
Nope, in fact one could say the Communists fear nothing here, they seem to be winning at the moment..
Nope, in fact one could say the Communists fear nothing here, they seem to be winning at the moment..

So get a clue.

You've just got to have your nose rubbed in Communism a few times and you'll put that Libertarian bullshit aside.

Communists chew libertarians up and spit them out. But they're scared to fuggin' death of hardcore Nationalists.

Some of us still love freedom, even after decades of communism being thrown in our faces. The Founding Fathers also fought tyranny, after dealing with it their whole lives. And then there are the pseudo-patriot Boomers here on the fire, who hate every horrible thing the left does, yet support every horrible thing the right does, and imagine themselves superior, just like their adversaries do. Outside of those two groups is a third group who realizes that government is evil and best eradicated unless it is pathetically weak, that force is evil unless used in self defense, and that every human contains a tyrant when he/she gets power of any kind. I see a lot of old tyrants here on the fire.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Where do the firemen fit into all this?

Why, they’re heroes of course
I'm pretty clued in....watching the Communists and most Republicans attacking Trump has shown just how much trouble we are really in.

Some of us still love freedom, even after decades of communism being thrown in our faces. The Founding Fathers also fought tyranny, after dealing with it their whole lives. And then there are the pseudo-patriot Boomers here on the fire, who hate every horrible thing the left does, yet support every horrible thing the right does, and imagine themselves superior, just like their adversaries do. Outside of those two groups is a third group who realizes that government is evil and best eradicated unless it is pathetically weak, that force is evil unless used in self defense, and that every human contains a tyrant when he/she gets power of any kind. I see a lot of old tyrants here on the fire.

Yeah, yeah,...I know.

It's the same speech that everybody makes on their way to the gulag.
Originally Posted by Bobmar
The amount of anger and mistrust that many on here have towards the police, on this site, never fails to amaze me. They rarely miss an opportunity to express it. Whenever the issue comes up, the responses are very predictable. Clearly, there are those with an axe to grind and grind and grind and grind. Oh well, I'm sure glad I don't have to see any of you when I respond to calls tonight. If you're driving through my jurisdiction tonight at more than 15 mph above the speed limit, are drunk or behaving recklessly, we may have a chat. No doubt whatever happens will be my fault.

You wont see me in a donut shop and if you've done nothing wrong, you won't have reason to be concerned about me. However, if you are looking for trouble, you came to the right place. One other thing, I have never and would never take anything that wasn't mine. Period! As far as danger goes...it comes with the territory. I never thought much about it. If it's my time to go, it's my time to go. I accept that. Somebody wishing to make that happen only needs to be quicker than I am, and not miss.

The reason I took this job, as a second career is simple. I wanted to help those that needed help and make a positive impact in my community. I've been at it coming up on 15 years and I know I have done that. Like many professions, it's a job that needs to be done, but isn't for everyone. Sometimes, at the end of the day, you just can't wash off the dirt or unsee what you've seen. Try looking a man in the eye and telling him that his wife of 25 years is dead in a car wreck and that he can't see her, or bring a couple home from the hospital after their only child has been killed in a tragic accident and walk them into the house the first time, without their son. Try explaining to a four year old girl that her mommy can't wake up. It's all part of the job. Anyway, I'd like some of you computer badasses who have been so badly wronged, to go with me into some off the places I'm going into tonight. I'm sure I could learn a lot from you. Now, GFY!

Thanks for doing a job no one asked you to do, while you force them at gunpoint to pay you. Then later you can continue to pat yourself on the back while you collect your pension, which other officers force the rest of us to pay, at gunpoint.
*Libertarian rambling on as he gets frog marched off to the gulag in shackles*

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

*THUMP!* (Commie knocks him in the head with a club) "Not you, azzhole!"

[Linked Image]

Suck a fat one. Got a decent feeling there are a few folks that have found themselves in the clink more times than one in this thread. Pretty funny actually.
Coal mining used to be in the top 5. I wonder where it ranks now?
*Libertarian rambling on as he gets frog marched off to the gulag in shackles*

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

*THUMP!* (Commie knocks him in the head with a club) "Not you, azzhole!"

I don't know about you, but I'm a man, not a bitch, and if I'm going out, it's as a man, not as a bitch. Those of you who are bitches keep fawning over your fantasies. I stand for liberty. If you do too, then stand with me. If you plan to side with the tyrants, then I hope we meet, someday, under a particular set of conditions. My kids demand that I do no less, simply due to their existence.

Thanks for doing a job no one asked you to do, while you force them at gunpoint to pay you. Then later you can continue to pat yourself on the back while you collect your pension, which other officers force the rest of us to pay, at gunpoint.

You're about an ignorant mutherfuucker.

I don't know about you, but I'm a man, not a bitch, and if I'm going out, it's as a man, not as a bitch.

You're gonna get smothered with a pillow in the nursing home bed by a fat black millennial woman like the rest of us.

I don't know about you, but I'm a man, not a bitch, and if I'm going out, it's as a man, not as a bitch.

You're gonna get smothered with a pillow in the nursing home bed by a fat black millennial woman like the rest of us.

And that brings it to an elegant conclusion. laugh

Lol...
.. Tough to compare shooting yourself in the foot with a nail gun to getting shot at a red light for wearing a badge.

funny you didn't mention cops endangering others lives while shooting themselves....

your incompetent family of Leos are a clear and present danger to the general public.

AGREE
Originally Posted by larrylee
AGREE

With what part?
He does post a lot of them!
A lot of what?
(this is like pullin' teeth)
(this is like pullin' teeth)

Worse
I think you guys are crazy.
Maybe per capita there are higher deaths in fishing, but death is only half of the story. How about knockdown dragout fights? Everyone of those is potentially dangerous. Every time you deal with a mentally unstable person, or go to a domestic fight, ya, ok, per capita deaths maybe, but potential of getting your ass beat..that goes to LEO’s
LOL that would be cops!
Law enforcement deaths have actually been going down. The 1960-1980s were much worse, especially since there were fewer cops.
https://nleomf.org/facts-figures/officer-deaths-by-year
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Law enforcement deaths have actually been going down. The 1960-1980s were much worse, especially since there were fewer cops.

2018 had 144 officer deaths.

Where does that fit in?

A bit of an increase?
Then there are Cops playing Russian Roulette!
Meh...there are retarded cops and they make the news. Malcontents eat that [bleep] up...always have.
Meh...there are retarded cops and they make the news. Malcontents eat that [bleep] up...always have.

Retard cops tend to be a protected species...how many actually get thrown out of LE for such errors?

why does LE harbor such walking talking gun toting liabilities?...I guess So the smarter officers can keep a close watch on them?... laugh
Originally Posted by Starman

Retard cops tend to be a protected species...how many actually get thrown out of LE for such errors?

why does LE harbor such walking talking gun toting liabilities?...I guess So the smarter officers can keep a close watch on them?... laugh

It isn't that they are harbored. It's usually scumbag lawyers that sue if you fire them that make departments be careful and sure who they fire.
I don't remember seeing you in the jungles or highlands in VietNam!

It isn't that they are harbored. It's usually scumbag lawyers that sue if you fire them that make departments be careful
and sure who they fire.

So the Dept will harbor cops they know deserve firing, just because they are afraid of being sued for firing a cop that deserves firing. .. crazy

How much would the Dept be sued if those cops kill an innocent bystander during a grossly negligent discharge?
I hope you don't talk like that around your mother!

It isn't that they are harbored. It's usually scumbag lawyers that sue if you fire them that make departments be careful
and sure who they fire.

So the Dept will harbor cops they know deserve firing, jjust because they are afraid of being sued for firing a cop that deserves firing. .. crazy

How much would the Dept be sued if those cops kill an innocent bystander during a grossly negligent discharge?

Not sure. Ask Rob Jordan.

Oh. Wait...
Looks like another dumbass picking a fight because he can’t get his ass outside in the winter. The most dangerous job is the one someone is doing when they die. Whether it’s making flower arrangements are involved in armed combat. Pretty simple. Statistics lie and liars use statistics.

Modern medical care has contributed in large part to this, not to mention the increased used of body armor, and safer cars.

The job itself hasn't gotten any less violent, you just have a better chance of surviving it now.
Originally Posted by brinky72
The most dangerous job is the one someone is doing when they die. Whether it’s making flower arrangements are involved in armed combat.

I though the most dangerous jobs are determined by or involve the level of inherent risk and probability.

Insurance companies work on probability..... probability says florists or candy makers are less likely to die
due to conditions of the job, than those that work with explosives or aircraft.

but I feel better around explosives and aircraft than I would a temperamental gay florist that looses
his bad temper while holding a pair of sharp shears.

Yeah, yeah,...I know.

This is what it sounds like when stoners drink too much and attempt to have an intelligent conversation...again.

mike r

Where does that fit in?

A bit of an increase?

Did you even look at the link? There are only 5 years from 1970 to present that had less than 144 deaths.

You missed the fact that you are paying for us being able to phug w/ your pansy asses, while really having a great time. Thanks to all you dumbasses.

mike r

Where does that fit in?

A bit of an increase?

Did you even look at the link? There are only 5 years from 1970 to present that had less than 144 deaths.

Yeah. I looked.

A bit of an increase from last year though, huh?
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Yeah, yeah,...I know.

This is what it sounds like when stoners drink too much and attempt to have an intelligent conversation...again.

mike r

,...and you sound like a butthurt old Khazar,...as usual.

Where does that fit in?

A bit of an increase?

Yeah. I looked.

A bit of an increase from last year though, huh?

Yes, but one year is not a trend.
Originally Posted by liliysdad

Modern medical care has contributed in large part to this, not to mention the increased used of body armor, and safer cars.

The job itself hasn't gotten any less violent, you just have a better chance of surviving it now.

Yes, modern medical helps, just like it does equally for all the other dangerous jobs.
What about the old Motor Bandit days?
I don't remember seeing you in the jungles or highlands in VietNam!

Not sure how that is relevant to my post but FYI...I was born in 1961. If you were there in the service to our country, then thank you for that.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Ski patrol.

Don't laugh snow bunnies will kill your ass

You missed the fact that you are paying for us being able to phug w/ your pansy asses, while really having a great time. Thanks to all you dumbasses.

mike r

Best post yet! Telling it like you see it.!!!
South African farmer should top the list

Yeah, yeah,...I know.

mike r

,...and you sound like a butthurt old Khazar,...as usual.

Would that be a turcik khazar or the jewish variety? Oh wait it's bristoe, SOS, scared of joos, nigras, women and every one who doesn.t hate his life.

mike r

Yes, modern medical helps, just like it does equally for all the other dangerous jobs.

Yes and no. The types of injuries often seen in Law Enforcement has especially benefited from the radical changes in in pre-hospital care lessons gleaned from nearly 20 years of war. But yeah....everyone benefits.
What is the purpose of this thread? I don't hear any cops whining about their jobs being dangerous...just the usual pussies whining about cops.
What is the purpose of this thread? I don't hear any cops whining about their jobs being dangerous...just the usual pussies whining about cops.

Be real Cops love to act like they’re getting targeted all the time and every shift is a gamble if they’re making it home.

I have some very good friends that are cops I only hate the bad ones but let’s be real a lot of them have that complex.

Wasting your time bud, bit you knew that....

No doubt. It takes some skill and a little luck to stay alive doing many things. The distinction is that most don't entail people with a plan to kill you. Luckily for cops, most of those are really stupid.

When the [bleep] hits the fan though, cops don't have the option of backing out of a bad situation. Follow proper maintenance and operating procedure and that equipment make won't make a conscious decision to kill you.
Just like cops and fireman, you all picked the jobs you are in, quit whining about someone elses career choice.

When the [bleep] hits the fan though, cops don't have the option of backing out of a bad situation. Follow proper maintenance and operating procedure and that equipment make won't make a conscious decision to kill you.
Just like cops and fireman, you all picked the jobs you are in, quit whining about someone elses career choice.
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

Be real Cops love to act like they’re getting targeted all the time and every shift is a gamble if they’re making it home.

I have some very good friends that are cops I only hate the bad ones but let’s be real a lot of them have that complex.

And let's also be real, the majority of ardent cop-bashers are Black Lives Matter, Antifa, run-of-the-mill white democrats with white guilt, rappers, dope fiends, and the patriots on this site who seem to have a fetish about bashing cops.

I can think of 3 people with whom I've recently associated that habitually bash cops. One is a raging democrat with severe white guilt (his wife has it just as bad as he does). One is an uneducated pot-head loser that got caught (well unfairly targeted by the police for his long hair and license plate) with a [bleep] of weed he was smuggling into Arizona from Colorado, and the other is a guy who's kid has been in trouble with heroin. Fuucking cops.
Who didn't see that coming?
Originally Posted by huntinaz

And let's also be real, the majority of ardent cop-bashers are Black Lives Matter, Antifa, run-of-the-mill white democrats with white guilt, dope fiends, and the patriots on this site who seem to have a fetish about bashing cops.

I can think of 3 people with whom I've recently associated that habitually bash cops. One is a raging democrat with severe white guilt (his wife has it just as bad as he does). One is an uneducated pot-head loser that got caught (well unfairly targeted by the police for his long hair and license plate) with a [bleep] of weed he was smuggling into Arizona from Colorado, and the other is a guy who's kid has been in trouble with heroin. Fuucking cops.

Nothing to argue with there.

It’s kinda like making a negative comment about Trump. Most Trump bashers are complete commie douche bags, it makes it extremely tough to criticize him without being lumped in with the crazy’s on the left.

Most cops just need to lighten up but most of they tension was caused by Obama.
Originally Posted by smarquez

When the [bleep] hits the fan though, cops don't have the option of backing out of a bad situation.
Unless they are in Broward County... smile

When the [bleep] hits the fan though, cops don't have the option of backing out of a bad situation.

I've never felt the need to try to speak for other cops.............but for 'me and mine', I guarantee nobody has dragged their name through schiit worse than we have.

George
Then there are Cops playing Russian Roulette!

LOL, funny you quoted me with that, I played russian roulette for more than 30 years and won, and I aint a Copper, guess im real lucky, or real.......................
I am retired law enforcement, 30 years as a state game warden. We lost several of our 200 man field force during my tenure, mostly due to wrecks and drowning. Two have been shot (and survived) since I retired. One accidentally shot and killed himself, I believe he was pulling his shotgun out of the vehicle by the barrel. We all have the option of retiring with 100% of our pay. I actually got a raise by retiring since I no longer contribute to the retirement system. While I'll tell anybody the job had its dangers and close calls I also have been a commercial fisherman on the gulf,a city firefighter, an oil rig roughneck and derrick man, a tree cutter, and now in retirement I tend our cows and do all the tractor work, corralling, chain sawing, etc. that entails. Law enforcement is the safest job I had, and provided the most benefits. I can understand roofers,truckers, loggers,fishermen, roughnecks, coal miners, and the like feeling a little miffed at the privileges and benefits accorded law enforcement, when their work is just as (or more) necessary and usually a lot more dangerous.

Originally Posted by Burleyboy
South African farmer should top the list

True, and someone mentioned mining, and hell yes it's dangerous, underground, strip or even auger mining, if the roof don't cave or equipment gets you, the gd dust or gas sure as hell can.
Originally Posted by huntinaz

And let's also be real, the majority of ardent cop-bashers are Black Lives Matter, Antifa, run-of-the-mill white democrats with white guilt, rappers, dope fiends, and the patriots on this site who seem to have a fetish about bashing cops.

That dad with the heroin kid needs to hit that cull in the head with a tire billy.

I would hate cops too if a 10 year girl broke into my house and kicked my ass and they didn’t arrest her. I feel your pain. 😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I would hate cops too if a 10 year girl broke into my house and kicked my ass and they didn’t arrest her. I feel your pain. 😎

LMFAO!!!

Exactly
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

[Linked Image]

GFY

On behalf of all the great cops out there willing to risk their lives; ubaneruralite...GFY
I thought the tail hook guy on carrier decks ranked in there somewhere. Broken cables, screwed up landings, and blast shield failures can make life exciting for those guys. Takes a little nerve to stand there and watch jets line up on you as they're coming in.

Lots of respect for LEO's. Not a job I'd ever pursue.
What other job does one get to see humanity's finest that are free to roam on a daily basis? As a retired medic, I can say that EMS or FD don't even come close to that kind of exposure. I have much respect for LEO's but I really do fear their leadership.

[Linked Image]

Sounds like you're looking to be a little cop hater, eh? GFY
If you rightly disagree with what some gov. employee cops do , you are a 'cop hater'. and can go GFY

seems to be a common response on this thread.

I'll do my best to remember the 'GFY' LE culture attitude if I ever happen to come across a cop bleeding-out
on a lonely stretch of road... wink

If it wasn't for LE accepting low IQ types, one has to wonder where they would have ended up.

If you rightly disagree with what some gov. employee cops do , you are a 'cop hater'. and can go GFY

I'll do my best to remember the 'GFY' LE culture attitude if I ever happen to come across a cop bleeding-out

If it wasn't for LE accepting low IQ types, one has to wonder where they would have ended up.

Most gun forums will draw the line at cop bashing, but oh no sir, not 24 Hour Camp Fire, uh-uh... Bash away, haters, leave those gut shot cops by the ditch to die. Way to stand up, 'Fire...
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

Most gun forums will draw the line at cop bashing, but oh no sir, not 24 Hour Camp Fire, uh-uh... Bash away, haters, leave those gut shot cops by the ditch to die. Way to stand up, 'Fire...

You picked the fight sport, so don't go bitching when it doesn't go your way.

On here you don't wear a uniform.

you might seriously think about seeing a shrink to find out why you're so angry ? I cant imagine going through an entire lifetime being as miserable as you seem to be.
I question threads like this. For starters the title alone picks a fight and shows that the poster already has an issue with LE. Then there is the actual survey that is used. Who did the survey, why was it done, for who and who was actually the test sample for the data collected. “Cops” is a pretty general job field. Are we comparing street cops in Detroit or Mall Cops in Beverly Hills. Are we including all cops in the test sample. Such as throwing in mall cops, street cops, community service officers, and all the command pukes who haven’t wore a vest in over a decade. Was this survey done to get cheaper insurance rates for a certain group? It’s like saying the guy who comes and grinds the stump in your front yard is a logger and in the same category as a guy who cuts Giant Sequoia in the Pacific Nortwest. These surveys always have a goal in mind and to take one as gospel is stupid. I’m sure there are more “dangerous “ jobs than cops but basing it off one survey that fits your needs is idiotic.

Houston PD is about 1500 short if any of you want to get rich and live the high life.
In my years of LO, I found the following reasons some people, who feel the were mistreated, do not like cops,,
1. I'm not drunk, I can drive, no one was hurt in those three cars I ran off the road, and the mail box
I hit should not have been that close to the road.
2. Those are not my drugs, someone is trying to frame me.
3. Wife just needed an attitude adjustment, I only hit her 3 times.
4.After I filled up I realized I left my money home, I was just going to get it.
5. I could tell my 14 year old neighbor wanted it, it was consensual.
6. I had to go fast, I'm about to chit myself.

You and pete53 have to be 2 of the most stupid people on this board. I have many good friends and a son that are cops. Talking to them, there are 2 components that always emerge when dealing with the public. Number 1 is alcohol, the second is low life people that can't seem to get it right. You fit into that category and I don't think you are alcohol...

Moot point because you wouldn't stop to assist anyone. Cop or otherwise.

You're a piece of schit.

Don't worry, we have overt militant racism to go along with it.
I just finished 27 plus years in LEO. I had to buy a million dollar personal liability insurance because of the threat of being sued by some violent schit bags I arrested. Thank God was never sued but my co workers were. Over the years had a dozen plus friends, co workers shot and killed on the job and quite a few more injured pretty severely in the line of duty. Pulled charred charcoal bodies of children from fire scenes, picked up body parts after bombings with forceps, found a dead baby in a lady’s purse she just self aborted , multiple dismembered bodies thanks to the Mexican cartels, and more things prefer not to write about.

Numerous death threats, relocation over the years, spat in face many times and then a cell phone camera shoved in face after being spat on. Do fisherman and loggers get death threats and have people come to their work
Place and spit in their faces and call them murderers and nagger killers? The street cops in Chicago, Detroit , Houston, Oakland, Philly etc sure have my respect. Would love the usual 24 hr cop haters spend one shift working in those cities. They would piss their diapers in the first call out. Lol

Then Obama’s DOJ made it worse for LEO’s when he teamed up with black lives matter. A few of the cop haters on here are big fans of him.I would never go into law enforcement again in today’s climate..
We need censorship?

Fugg that.
Originally Posted by ribka
I just finished 27 plus years in LEO. I had to buy a million dollar personal liability insurance because of the threat of being sued by some violent schit bags I arrested. Thank God was never sued but my co workers were. Over the years had a dozen plus friends, co workers shot and killed on the job and quite a few more injured pretty severely in the line of duty. Pulled charred charcoal bodies of children from fire scenes, picked up body parts after bombings with forceps, found a dead baby in a lady’s purse she just self aborted , multiple dismembered bodies thanks to the Mexican cartels, and more things prefer not to write about.

Numerous death threats, relocation over the years, spat in face many times and then a cell phone camera shoved in face after being spat on. Do fisherman and loggers get death threats and have people come to their work
Place and spit in their faces and call them murderers and nagger killers? The street cops in Chicago, Detroit , Houston, Oakland, Philly etc sure have my respect. Would love the usual 24 hr cop haters spend one shift working in those cities. They would piss their diapers in the first call out. Lol

Then Obama’s DOJ made it worse for LEO’s when he teamed up with black lives matter. A few of the cop haters on here are big fans of him.I would never go into law enforcement again in today’s climate..

Well stated.

And congrats on your retirement.
Irish road racing, eg: Northwest 200 and The Isle of Man TT.
We carry that policy too.

Farmer-rancher-firman-EMT.

If you deal with people......you find that they suck sometimes.

Go walk through the ghetto of any major city while wearing a MAGA cap,...then come back and tell us all about racism.
Police officers are hired from the human race last time I checked. The ratio of good and bad is probably the same as any other job. You rarely hear about the good ones.
Boy....if you’ve had over a dozen of your co worker cops shot and killed on the job, you’ve certainly led an interesting life.

I think the forum should immediately award you Hero Status.
Boy....if you’ve had over a dozen of your co worker cops shot and killed on the job, you’ve certainly led an interesting life.

Are you in hospice right now?

You seem to get dumber every day.

Thank you for your service.

You pretty much fit the profile of the officers that I know. Not all, but most. Thank You for what you do. I would not want your job!
Bobmar is good people.
Originally Posted by lightman

You pretty much fit the profile of the officers that I know. Not all, but most. Thank You for what you do. I would not want your job!

Well said my unknown friend
Cops deal with the ignorant to the mentally disabled and the unlucky ones sometimes brush up against pure evil.

I don’t have the temperament to be a cop, I’d want to beat the first group, throw my hands up in the air over the second and shoot the third, no questions asked.

I’d not make a decent cop, leave alone a good one. God bless the ones that do so for their respective communities.

Don’t care where their profession ranks in danger, it’s the stupidity they have to deal with that would drive me nuts.

Try arresting a child molestor without killing him ? Sorry boys I’m not up to the task
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Cops deal with the ignorant to the mentally disabled and the unlucky ones sometimes brush up against pure evil.

I don’t have the temperament to be a cop, I’d want to beat the first group, throw my hands up in the air over the second and shoot the third, no questions asked.

I’d not make a decent cop, leave alone a good one. God bless the ones that do so for their respective communities.

Don’t care where their profession ranks in danger, it’s the stupidity they have to deal with that would drive me nuts.

Try arresting a child molestor without killing him ? Sorry boys I’m not up to the task

You and me are paddling from the same canoe Brother, the reason my hats always been off to LEO's, I'm much to retarded to attempt that, I've watched a little Live PD with Wife, are you absofu-kinglutely kidding me? Cops dispatched to stand between GROWN human beings and be an adult daycare center employee, that level of stupid could not keep my club in it loop!

Sp yes, like you, by first break on day one, I'd be before internal affairs, fired, jailed awaiting trial, then sued. smile we remember what Lt. Callahan said.
Oh, and Trump needs to sign an executive order:

FIRST ONE THAT SHOWS UP WITH NARCAM GETS HIT IN THE NUTS WITH A WIFFLE BALL BAT! THANKS, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! smile
Just noticed your sig line gunner. It’s perfect !
They don't get enough credit for not shooting 10,000 idiots a day.
Just noticed your sig line gunner. It’s perfect !

LOL, Thanks 2L2Q. cool

And damn right Steelie, careers in "non-negotiable permanent corrective compliance" would be mo better for the Administrators AND the Country. smile

There is a certain amount of satisfaction in not allowing them the easy way out.

I’m no hero nor claimed to be one. Just one of thousands and thousands of LEO’s, military guys /gals that gets up every day and does my job. None of us want praise; just sick of the constant attacks by cowardly dbags. After the military I became an LEO to serve my community - even dumb senile [bleep] like you that constantly criticize and attack our profession. 27 years dealing with idiots, mental defectives, adult children , drug addicts, sociopaths mass murders, child molesters ,etc.
Frankly, a "Top 10 Most Dangerous Jobs List" that is based on death and injury reports is BS. There's a simple reason why crab fishing is higher on one of those lists than the Coast Guard swimmers that jump into the water to save their asses: Training

Cops don't get killed more often because they spend a lot of time and effort on not getting killed. The common thread with so-called dangerous jobs is that the worker is handed a chainsaw or crab buoy and told "good luck, and get to work". I could list a couple dozen routine jobs off the top of my head more dangerous than the 'top 10', except death and injury are rare because of training.
Ribka, Congratulations on your retirement. That sounds horrible.
I just did a Google search on dangerous jobs and found lots of list, from the top 25 to the top 10. Did not find many surprises except for the supervisors in various jobs! At one time Ag Pilots and Military were on the list.
Originally Posted by kingston
Ribka, Congratulations on your retirement. That sounds horrible.

Yes, Congrats on making it out Ribka.
Whatever else anyone may think, the disparaging of cops and inciting violence and public opinion against them is straight out of the Commie playbook.

Just watch the evening news. There should be no doubt as to the agenda. Doesn't matter what channel you watch.

Wasn't going to post until I saw this. Clear winner of the "painting with a wide brush" and "could not be more wrong" award... Now carry on
Whatever else anyone may think, the disparaging of cops and inciting violence and public opinion against them is straight out of the Commie playbook.

Just watch the evening news. There should be no doubt as to the agenda. Doesn't matter what channel you watch.

Agreed, there's good and bad in any profession, everyone should be smart enough to know that, priests, coaches, teachers anyone?????

Agreed, there's good and bad in any profession, everyone should be smart enough to know that, priests, coaches, teachers anyone?????

Anyone can cherry pick news stories. It's not hard to do.

It's exactly what the Commies do with gun crimes.

Who wouldn't agree that what some idiot does with a firearm ought to reflect as a mirror of all gun owners?

OOPS....
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Wasn't going to post until I saw this. Clear winner of the "painting with a wide brush" and "could not be more wrong" award... Now carry on

Aviator wasn't on the list - I think I'll do a night landing on a carrier tomorrow, since it's so safe and all.

Who wouldn't agree that what some idiot does with a firearm ought to reflect as a mirror of all gun owners?

OOPS....

Yup, but you see, men like us, like guns, murdering vagina and eating animals, hmmmm, wonder where we get that clarity of mind from?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>crazy ; ]
Originally Posted by JOG

Aviator wasn't on the list - I think I'll do a night landing on a carrier tomorrow, since it's so safe and all.

Try jumping out of a plane at 2 am while holding 90 lbs of Kit. So dark can’t see your hand in front of your face.
Originally Posted by JOG

Another Brass nutted dude here is old Sharpsman Mulhern, he's been flying those crop dusters 3' off the ground for near 50 years I bet. smile
Originally Posted by JOG

Perfectly understandable given our training. There should however, be an asterisk for those poor bastards that flew in Veet-nam...

Dangerous jobs.
GOTDAMN! laugh
I have lived in this city of 20,000 for 20 years.
There are 3 patrol cars on duty at any time.
In 1990 Bill Nye was in a comedy sketch dressed as a cop here [The joke is there almost no crime].
Most days there are no crimes, although at least once a week there is a car prowl.

But there have been two cop shootings in 20 years:
1) A bank robber shot in his posterior.
2) A dog that lunged at a cop. Until they found the dog, the schools were on lock down. I found the dog. A limping rottweiler owned by a software engineer from India. News trucks were set up in front of that guy's house.

Right along side with PC and white guilt.

A fairly diverse group.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Right along side with PC and white guilt.

A fairly diverse group.

The reason I said no one is surprised that one throws lilies.

OOPS....

Yup, but you see, men like us, like guns, murdering vagina and eating animals, hmmmm, wonder where we get that clarity of mind from?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>crazy ; ]

Murdering vaginas ???

Gunner I’ve been guilty of trying to do that for many years !!

Ain’t killed one yet,,,,,,,,just wound up with a raw pecker.

Let me know when you stab one to death.
LOL, me too Main, they may need a day or two of rest, but those sombucks are resilient! grin
It’s hard to tear up something that makes it”s own grease.
Trying to fit all cops under one umbrella is stupid, and never MORE STUPID than when gauging how dangerous their jobs are.

I just consider the ONE thing that they do have in common.... they are Bureaucrats by nature, or they wouldn’t be part of a Bureaucracy. Understand that Bureaucrats are an absolute necessity in our society, but a majority of us are not inclined to embrace it.

The Tax Collector is a Bureaucrat. Some just look at it as a job that must be done and they don’t mind doing it. Some enjoy the measure of power they enjoy over your financial well being and can’t help flexing their bureaucratic muscles when they percieve you are not as impressed with their role as they are.

You can apply this same dynamic to cops taken as a profession.

The tax collector is not empowered to take your life or liberty solely on his own authority.

That’s a meaningful difference in my book.
True, and can self medicate it's own swelling to back to normal in a few days, they will however, if get hammered hard enough, turn themselves inside out, the prettiest two pink rose petals you ever did see.

Good for you. Getting out at a good time. Progressive policies and simple overreach have made it damn hard to be LEO these days. We've got some storm troopers where I live. But, the majority are just doing their jobs.

Dammit, I was feeling good about that line.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
They don't get enough credit for not shooting 10,000 idiots a day.

I'll watch about 5 minutes of Live PD then I want to throw my beer at the TV, screaming at the cops "why aren't you beating that idiot silly". I'd last about 10 minutes as a cop.
Trying to fit all cops under one umbrella is stupid, and never MORE STUPID than when gauging how dangerous their jobs are.

.. they are Bureaucrats by nature,......The Tax Collector is a Bureaucrat..... Some enjoy the measure of power ... and can’t help flexing their bureaucratic muscles

Say anything about any cop and you risk offending many cops no matter what you may rightfully question about their actions.

expect a run of 'GFY' low IQ emotionally fragile and inept bubba responses like we have seen here.

The safety and security of a Gov job , union protection and judicial system that favors them , with liable payouts due to fluk-ups they create
themselves getting covered by the tax payer....makes them rather smug.

When a cop proudly tells you what a 'stroke of genius' it was when they took a protected species special needs gov job career path....
you cant help but have some sympathy for them....I am an understanding person after all.

.. they are Bureaucrats by nature,......The Tax Collector is a Bureaucrat..... Some enjoy the measure of power ... and can’t help flexing their bureaucratic muscles

Say anything about any cop and you risk offending many cops no matter what you may rightfully question about their actions.

expect a run of 'GFY' low IQ emotionally fragile and inept bubba responses like we have seen here.

The safety and security of a Gov job , union protection and judicial system that favors them , with liable payouts due to fluk-ups they create
themselves getting covered by the tax payer....makes them rather smug.

When a cop proudly tells you what a 'stroke of genius' it was when they took a protected species special needs gov job career path....
you cant help but have some sympathy for them.

Seeing as how you expect it, GFY.

There now.
Cur dog and starfish are on the same page, great minds think alikegrin

mike r
Don’t make it sound like you are agreeing with me....you’re not. My assessment allows for the GOOD guys who pursue a career in L E. They are not wrong, or bad, just different from the rest of us in their thinking.

I have no interest whatsoever in bending my neighbor to my will when he has done me no personal harm or wrong. It’s a natural reluctance that has to be overcome in order to be a cop.

We have a right to expect professionalism from cops.....and that’s about all.
Funny I was typing a response to him as you were making your inane post.
IVmiker,,, dog4570 is a little cracked cause he keeps chasing phantoms thinking I am some dude called "RJ"
but he does make some good valid points regarding LE from time to time.

... My assessment allows for the GOOD guys who pursue a career in L E..

I don't read my assessment as not allowing Good or suitable guys to have a career in LE.

nobody is perfect, but Good remains a relative term.

as I've asked times before, ..with so many good guys in LE , how is it they continually tolerate the bad apples that
reflect badly on ALL of them?

A group that signed up to clean up broader society , but can't bring themselves to clean out their own house,
its understandable they might be viewed with some scepticism.

IVmiker,,, dog4570 is a little cracked cause he keeps chasing phantoms thinking I am some dude called "RJ"
but he does make some good valid points regarding LE from time to time.

You both operate on the same amount of intellectual capital. Most folks never have a clue about the fact that some people seek out a depth of experience and stimulation that is unknown to the uninitiated.

Guess why it is difficult to become a Trauma Surgeon or ER doc, A member of a 1st rate SWAT team, a SOF troop, a fighter jock or an astronaut. Some can hack it and revel in the experience.

Other sit on the porch and criticize.

mike r
Is that what the donut shops offer...... “ depth of experience and stimulation” ?

You sound like an ad for a porn site.

You both operate on the same amount of intellectual capital. Most folks never have a clue about the fact that..some people seek out
a depth of experience and stimulation that is unknown to the uninitiated.

Guess why it is difficult to become a Trauma Surgeon or ER doc, A member of a 1st rate SWAT team, a SOF troop, a fighter jock or an astronaut.
Some can hack it and revel in the experience.

The vast majority of cops would not make the grade for any of those categories.
they could Seek all they want , but they would never get there....largely due to limited intellectual capital.

Im thinking you yourself dreamed of heights you could never achieve, and then couldn't cope with being shunned
by your more capable elite peers.
When I watched the cable TV show the first 48 I was impressed by how hard cops work.

I was under the impression that gov workers never do a lick of work, but those guys are really trying hard to solve murders.
Houston PD is about 1500 short if any of you want to get rich and live the high life.

Laffin! Signs me up! Wait, i already have one of those jobs.

You both operate on the same amount of intellectual capital. Most folks never have a clue about the fact that..some people seek out
a depth of experience and stimulation that is unknown to the uninitiated.

Guess why it is difficult to become a Trauma Surgeon or ER doc, A member of a 1st rate SWAT team, a SOF troop, a fighter jock or an astronaut.
Some can hack it and revel in the experience.

The vast majority of cops would not make the grade for any of those categories.
they could Seek all they want , but they would never get there....largely due to limited intellectual capital.

Im thinking you yourself dreamed of heights you could never achieve, and then couldn't cope with being shunned
by your more capable elite peers.

I guess I tickled your clits, my work here is done.

mike r

I guess...

Often void of verifiable facts Cops will tend to do a lot of guessing and bluffing ,...well at least you remain true to form.

Keep comfort in the fact that your more capable elite peers did very well and better without you.

[Linked Image]

Who gives a sh*t what jobs are the most dangerous, f*ckstain. Police kill about 1200 people per year, 99 percent being completely justified.

I guess...

Often void of verifiable facts Cops will tend to do a lot of guessing and bluffing ,...well at least you remain true to form.

Keep comfort in the fact that your more capable elite peers did very well and better without you.

I see I guessed correctly and flicked your bean... I stole that from davegrin If they were my peers genius you just made yourself look even dumber, if possible, keep swingin' for the fences. That pointy hat looks good on you.

mike r

I guess...

Shining example of “people that go to college to get stupid.” Your generalizations are so very stereotypical of someone who has done exactly nothing but read about it once. Carry on from your armchair looking over your $10.99 readers thinking you know something.
FTP

I guess...

Shining example of “people that go to college to get stupid.” Your generalizations are so very stereotypical of someone who has done exactly nothing but read about it once. Carry on from your armchair looking over your $10.99 readers thinking you know something.

I got a birthday card for people like Starman...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I guess...

I got a birthday card for people like Starman...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Good old Sheldon Cooper. I should have known. I feel honored.
© 24hourcampfire