Home
Posted By: Owl La Grange... Is that in Texas ? - 02/12/19
For all you boys from Texas

well yeah, chicken farm, Jeff Rost, what else you need to know?
It was tongue in check - a redundant question grin
When I was a kid we often drove through La Grange on the way to my grandmother's house. Just outside the town was a big yellow sign that said "CHICKEN RANCH". I usually asked my parents why a chicken ranch had a big sign like that. If they knew the answer, they didn't let on. smile
Pat... Was that way when I lived in Nevada.
For a bit there, I thought Billy was playing Miss Pearly Gates (a guitar about as famous as JOC's .270 #2.) But it isn't. I don't think Billy takes Miss Pearly out in public much anymore. Thank goodness Jack's son Brad let's people handle and some even actually shoot, #2. But to be fair, some say Miss Pearly would bring $1M at auction.
I live about a hour and 15 minutes from where the chicken ranch was located. I went there many times. Ten for a quick one, 15 for a half and half, 20 for an around the world. There were some beautiful women working there, never saw the same ones twice. They said they had a circuit, stayed about a week, moved on to the next house. I quit going when I started dating my first wife.
Originally Posted by hanco
I live about a hour and 15 minutes from where the chicken ranch was located. I went there many times. Ten for a quick one, 15 for a half and half, 20 for an around the world. There were some beautiful women working there, never saw the same ones twice. They said they had a circuit, stayed about a week, moved on to the next house. I quit going when I started dating my first wife.

That's usually a good move. wink grin

Geno
Didn’t make sense to pay when you could get all you wanted for free!! There was a big fat black lady that worked the door. I can’t quite remember her name. If she didn’t like the way you looked, you didn’t get in. There was a big parlor on each side, bench seat all the way around. The girls liked young boys, they got off real fast. Always jack off before you head over there, you can last a little longer.
Top played our fair here a few years ago. I was on fire dept standby at the station so didn't get to see it. About the most folks I"ve seen in town ever IIRC.

Luckily LG is a city and I despise cities so I'm out in the country a ways at least.
Is that big ol’ tree still on the outskirts of Columbus?
Didn’t make sense to pay when you could get all you wanted for free!! There was a big fat black lady that worked the door. I can’t quite remember her name. If she didn’t like the way you looked, you didn’t get in. There was a big parlor on each side, bench seat all the way around. The girls liked young boys, they got off real fast. Always jack off before you head over there, you can last a little longer.

Sage advice, indeed.
Grins

Hanco,

What was out on the front porch?

Remember?

hell just rub some Novocain on it and you can last a long time.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Hanco,

Remember?

Chickens? wink

Geno
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Hanco,

Remember?

Chickens? wink

Geno

Nope!
I thought they mighta kept cages out there for the customers to deposit their "rent".

Geno

PS, good thing the Mustang Ranch didn't get their name from folks "donating" a horse.
Chicken ranch cause some farmers paid with eggs or chickens for pussy.
We have a La Grunge, uhh, Grange in Jawjuh too............
I don’t remember what was on the front porch. I’m thinking the old fat black ladies name was Sally. It’s been right at 50 years since the last time I went, started going when I was 15. Dumass Marvin Zindler causes it to be shut down.
Coke machine!

😉

Drink a coke and watch all the state senators and hunchbacks go in and get laid.
Coke machine!

😉

Stocked with Dr Pepper of course?

Geno
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Coke machine!

😉

Stocked with Dr Pepper of course?

Geno

And Big Red!
I never made that trip. Acuna was closer.... and cheaper.
I remember the girls wanted you to buy them a coke for a dollar. There were a lot of friendly girls there.
© 24hourcampfire