Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Owl Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
For all you boys from Texas

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
well yeah, chicken farm, Jeff Rost, what else you need to know?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Owl Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
It was tongue in check - a redundant question grin

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I was a kid we often drove through La Grange on the way to my grandmother's house. Just outside the town was a big yellow sign that said "CHICKEN RANCH". I usually asked my parents why a chicken ranch had a big sign like that. If they knew the answer, they didn't let on. smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Owl Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Pat... Was that way when I lived in Nevada.

Last edited by Owl; 02/11/19.

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
For a bit there, I thought Billy was playing Miss Pearly Gates (a guitar about as famous as JOC's .270 #2.) But it isn't. I don't think Billy takes Miss Pearly out in public much anymore. Thank goodness Jack's son Brad let's people handle and some even actually shoot, #2. But to be fair, some say Miss Pearly would bring $1M at auction.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I live about a hour and 15 minutes from where the chicken ranch was located. I went there many times. Ten for a quick one, 15 for a half and half, 20 for an around the world. There were some beautiful women working there, never saw the same ones twice. They said they had a circuit, stayed about a week, moved on to the next house. I quit going when I started dating my first wife.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hanco
I live about a hour and 15 minutes from where the chicken ranch was located. I went there many times. Ten for a quick one, 15 for a half and half, 20 for an around the world. There were some beautiful women working there, never saw the same ones twice. They said they had a circuit, stayed about a week, moved on to the next house. I quit going when I started dating my first wife.

That's usually a good move. wink grin

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Didn’t make sense to pay when you could get all you wanted for free!! There was a big fat black lady that worked the door. I can’t quite remember her name. If she didn’t like the way you looked, you didn’t get in. There was a big parlor on each side, bench seat all the way around. The girls liked young boys, they got off real fast. Always jack off before you head over there, you can last a little longer.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Top played our fair here a few years ago. I was on fire dept standby at the station so didn't get to see it. About the most folks I"ve seen in town ever IIRC.

Luckily LG is a city and I despise cities so I'm out in the country a ways at least.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Is that big ol’ tree still on the outskirts of Columbus?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Didn’t make sense to pay when you could get all you wanted for free!! There was a big fat black lady that worked the door. I can’t quite remember her name. If she didn’t like the way you looked, you didn’t get in. There was a big parlor on each side, bench seat all the way around. The girls liked young boys, they got off real fast. Always jack off before you head over there, you can last a little longer.

Sage advice, indeed.
Grins

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Hanco,

What was out on the front porch?

Remember?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

hell just rub some Novocain on it and you can last a long time.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Hanco,

Remember?

Chickens? wink

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Hanco,

Remember?

Chickens? wink

Geno

Nope!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought they mighta kept cages out there for the customers to deposit their "rent".

Geno

PS, good thing the Mustang Ranch didn't get their name from folks "donating" a horse.

In it is contentment

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Chicken ranch cause some farmers paid with eggs or chickens for pussy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We have a La Grunge, uhh, Grange in Jawjuh too............

Last edited by badger; 02/12/19.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I don’t remember what was on the front porch. I’m thinking the old fat black ladies name was Sally. It’s been right at 50 years since the last time I went, started going when I was 15. Dumass Marvin Zindler causes it to be shut down.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,248 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,347
Posts18,506,214
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.