Home
Well so much for that.

Is anyone really surprised by any of this?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...h-no-criminal-charges-and-no-interviews/

An investigation launched into Hillary Clinton in November of 2017 by John Huber, the US Attorney tapped by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions has ended without criminal charges.

Keep in mind, Huber had the authority to impanel a grand jury, however he did nothing since the day Jeff Sessions appointed him in the Fall of 2017 to ‘review’ Clinton-related matters.

Instead of appointing a special counsel, Jeff Sessions tapped Huber to “review” the Clinton Foundation, the Uranium One scandal and the FBI’s (mis)handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton private server.

“Your recommendations should include whether any matters not currently under investigation warrants the opening of an investigation, whether any matters currently under investigation require further resources or further investigation, and whether any matters would merit the appointment of a Special Counsel,” Sessions wrote.

In other words, Huber was hired to investigate if there should be investigations — essentially a non-investigation (head fake).
Ridiculous but not surprising...... mad
Does anybody still believe the Barr and Durham “investigations” are any different?

Just more “head fakes” to quite the masses till they can eliminate a Donald J Trump
Sessions. The gift that keeps on giving.
Now all we have to do is give that POS traitor Sessions his old job back as a US Senator.

Wouldn’t that be special.
Sounds like the people will have to take care of this.
Sounds like he doesn't want to be found Arkancided.

We are never going to see any justice until we take it for ourselves.
Wow, what a shocker......
to “review” the Clinton Foundation

The Clinton Foundation can't afford to have anyone look at their books. This US "charity" is based offshore for a reason; so they don’t have to report to the US government what comes in.
Even though there are no taxes as it is a "charity".

Its a slush fund plain and simple; but alas, no evidence, no crime.
So, you idiots actually believe that Huber didn't investigate? Justice said he did and found "nothing worth pursuing".

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/01/10/report-utah-us-attorney/

What a bunch of f*cking idiots you are. There never was anything there, boys, despite your conspiracy theories.

Einstein was right:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

Carry on, dipwads.
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, you idiots actually believe that Huber didn't investigate? Justice said he did and found "nothing worth pursuing".

What a bunch of f*cking idiots you are. There never was anything there, boys, despite your conspiracy theories.

Einstein was right:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

Carry on, dipwads.
.........................Well well well....If it isn't the so-called doctor....Dr. Paddles! Your specialties are hypocrisy, foolishness, lies and ignorance. And that is just to name a few....

Well MORON! Let us all see what happens after John Durham's report comes out aaaaay!!!!....LOL>>>LOL......Cuz yer honey Hillary, the QUEEN BITCH herself, has NO relevance in 2020 concerning the campaign or the election.

Plenty of documented evidence against Hillary as sourced and chronicled by Peter Schweizer in his book "Clinton Cash." But what the hell there Puddle Pussy. You will not read it anyway.

Aside from the above, I would also say that human stupidity is one of your other specialties....Well WE DIPWADS are very much looking forward to your exalting DEFEAT on the night of Nov 3rd.....

You are an ignorant and LAUGHABLE JOKE Piddles!

Media Bias -- Salt Lake Tribune

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.

Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Einstein was right:

Carry on, dipwads.
.........................Well well well....If it isn't the so-called doctor....Dr. Paddles! Your specialties are hypocrisy, foolishness, lies and ignorance. And that is just to name a few....

Well MORON! Let us all see what happens after John Durham's report comes out aaaaay!!!!....LOL>>>LOL......Cuz yer honey Hillary, the QUEEN BITCH herself, has NO relevance in 2020 concerning the campaign or the election.

Plenty of documented evidence against Hillary as sourced and chronicled by Peter Schweizer in his book "Clinton Cash." But what the hell there Puddle Pussy. You will not read it anyway.

Aside from the above, I would also say that human stupidity is one of your other specialties....Well WE DIPWADS are very much looking forward to your exalting DEFEAT on the night of Nov 3rd.....

You are an ignorant and LAUGHABLE JOKE Piddles!

Plenty of evidence in Comeys report just before the election the lame brained diddler must have forgotten about for the simple fact the investigative branch took over the Atty Gens job and rec no prosecution. Yeah, what a stretch of Hillary illegality the idiot forgot about that's all down nice and tidy on paper.

I guess diddler must be tripping if he forgot his done testimony about multiple devices, unsecured computers doing govt business, unsecured doing secret and confidential govt business, destroyed devices, bleached emails, ....

Yes, I'd say us dumbastids havent forgotten that, though the diddler genious evidently did.

Remember Barr saying he disagreed with Horowitz report and hes got Durham investigating that?

Hummm. Not so fast with the facts there Dr Diddler. He who laughs last.....
So there won’t be any upcoming Arkancides. Move on, nothing to see here.
there are atleast 15 different crimes Hillary should be in jail for. and then there is murder.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Sounds like he doesn't want to be found Arkancided.

We are never going to see any justice until we take it for ourselves.
Definitely heading for that scenario..
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Plenty of evidence indeed, yet our DOJ couldn't seem to find it.

There were several criminal referrals sent to Sessions during his time as AG. He refused to prosecute any of them citing "we do not go after our political opponents".

Then he was pressured by members of congress to appoint a special council, he refused. Instead he came up with this cock-n-bull story that he has a stealth bomber working out of Utah named John Huber that is conducting investigations. The public and members of congress bought the lie and got off his back. At least for awhile. President Trump knew this was all Bull Schit and finally fired his POS ass.

Think about it. Sessions states that "We do not go after our political opponents", then announces that he has appointed a US Attorney to "Go after a political opponent", How stupid are we to believe such nonsense.

Now we have Barr as AG and he has also been handed several Criminal Referrals, a couple from the OIG, and several from Congress.

Like Sessions, Barr has refused to prosecute a single one of these referrals.

Like Sessions, Barr has appointed Durham, another US Attorney to investigate. Like Sessions' Huber appointment, Barr was able to get the dogs off his back with his appointment of Durham. Anybody see a pattern here?

The only person Barr is prosecuting in all of this is General Flynn and he is going after him with a vengeance. The man that was at the center of exposing the FBI and DOJ corruption, General Flynn, is being sent to prison by William Barr.
The only man, General Flynn, that is on the side of Truth and Justice that knows where all the bodies are buried, is being sent to prison by William Barr. Let tyhat sink in.

...and now we are supposed to believe that Team Barr Durham are different than Team Sessions Huber, and are going to actually bring justice back to Justice? Sorry taint gunna happen.
This country is finished the lefties won - been saying it , , , no sense in fantazising that it can be turned around . Only reason i opened the thread is because it a full description of the content - ***NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ANY OF THEM - EVER ***

95% of this country only cares about material things and being comfortable watching football and american can dance and sing .

Guvmenters investigating guvmenters - yeah - laugh .
IT WAS ALL A HEAD FAKE: Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Say HUBER Lost Their Evidence — Had to Send It 3 Times — Huber Never Even Looked at it – And Now the Probe Is Over

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-looked-at-it-and-now-the-probe-is-over/
Only Trump and his associates get hunted down and jailed. The strong prey on the weak.

It's the law of the jungle and you've not seen anything yet.

Donald Trump didn't kill himself!!! Wait, did I say that too soon?
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Only Trump and his associates get hunted down and jailed. The strong prey on the weak.

Poor Jeff. Go back to your safe space in the backpacking forum little boy. Or should I say gutless coward!!!
One of the comments from the article.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/img]
If anyone has any real expectation of someone of consequence being charged with anything, much less tried, convicted and imprisoned, I'm not sure what to say to that person to bring them back down to Earth.

The law clearly does not apply to the "elite," i.e. politicians, figureheads, and famous folks with a "D" next to their name.

There are two sets of rules in this country, none for them, and one for the rest of us little people.

The "rule of law" is a joke, and is used to make the rest of us peasants feel empowered, nothing more.

..................The ONLY things you roll are either TURDS or some wacky tobaccy.....Thunder?? Yeah right!!!..

A typical immature post from whom? An immature clown!!!

Just once,,,could any of you Trump haters post anything Constitutional justifying Trump's removal from office? NOPE! Because you and the rest of your demCRAP party have NO CASE CONSTITUTIONALLY for removing Trump from office.....

Articles of impeachment still being withheld from the senate by yer sweetie pie botox PIGLOSI .....Now why is that Rolling TURDballs??

If the case against Trump is so compelling as stated by your demCRAPS and was SOOOOOOO urgent, then why the holdup???

Maybe yer HONEY won't like the outcome in the senate????.......................You are a complete IDIOT Rolling TURDS!!!
The reason the articles have not been sent to the Senate is that McConnell, et al, have said they will violate the oath they will take to remain impartial. This will not be a fair trial, with witnesses, documents, etc. It will be a sham, worthy of a banana republic. McConnell has been running the government since Trump took office, Trump is nothing but his puppet. Any threat to Trump threatens Moscow Mitch's power. The Republican senators will not protect the Constitution or uphold the rule of law, so it will be up to historians to tell the truth about the most corrupt, most inept administration of all time.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

The Clinton Foundation can't afford to have anyone look at their books. This US "charity" is based offshore for a reason; so they don’t have to report to the US government what comes in.

I looked at the Clinton Foundation website before Hillary started talking running for President and it had financial information on it that showed how they distributed their donations. That financial statement showed that they distributed 5% of their donations and kept 95% for "expenses". I looked at the website again after she announced the was running for President and the financial information was no longer there. The Clinton's and their Mafia have dirt on EVERYBODY so they'll never be charged with any crime.
I would not spend energy debating fake/false news.
Paddler. Got some news for you. If some punk ass such as yourself ever spoke to me or some of us ftf the way you do from your basement(being the keyboard commando that you are), it would be “physician heal thyself.” You are indeed a sharp tongued “intellectual”...in your mind’s eye. I am also well educated w opinions and find/make my own way. For you to shame the entire thread of folks w your coating of crap just doesn’t work. So, hopefully one day we could meet ftf and have a party! I promise you’d really enjoy it. I find you to be loathsome and probably quite lonesome as I couldn’t imagine anyone that would freely spend time w such a narcissistic clown.
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Paddler. Got some news for you. If some punk ass such as yourself ever spoke to me or some of us ftf the way you do from your basement(being the keyboard commando that you are), it would be “physician heal thyself.” You are indeed a sharp tongued “intellectual”...in your mind’s eye. I am also well educated w opinions and find/make my own way. For you to shame the entire thread of folks w your coating of crap just doesn’t work. So, hopefully one day we could meet ftf and have a party! I promise you’d really enjoy it. I find you to be loathsome and probably quite lonesome as I couldn’t imagine anyone that would freely spend time w such a narcissistic clown.

Not to worry. Smartasses get real polite when the rubber meets the road.
Originally Posted by victoro

I looked at the Clinton Foundation website before Hillary started talking running for President and it had financial information on it that showed how they distributed their donations. That financial statement showed that they distributed 5% of their donations and kept 95% for "expenses". I looked at the website again after she announced the was running for President and the financial information was no longer there. The Clinton's and their Mafia have dirt on EVERYBODY so they'll never be charged with any crime.

You are correct. They will never be charged. But Trump's team has and will continue to be charged, tried, and convicted.

And never forget, Trump and Epstein didn't kill themselves!! Damn, I keep forgetting I have to wait a little longer to say that about Trump.
This republic is lost.
The reason the articles have not been sent to the Senate is that McConnell, et al, have said they will violate the oath they will take to remain impartial. This will not be a fair trial, with witnesses, documents, etc. It will be a sham, worthy of a banana republic. McConnell has been running the government since Trump took office, Trump is nothing but his puppet. Any threat to Trump threatens Moscow Mitch's power. The Republican senators will not protect the Constitution or uphold the rule of law, so it will be up to historians to tell the truth about the most corrupt, most inept administration of all time.

Good, then it will mirror the circus sham the house conducted. It’s a big waste of time for both parties. He’s not gonna be removed and it’s entirely partisan. I know paddle face hates republicans. Just one question, How’s the economy doing under Trump.? It’s the economy STUPID, but i’ll also take all those judicial nominees, boarder wall progress, isis destruction and lighting up an Iranian terrorist....almost tired of all that winning😀
Originally Posted by victoro

You are correct. They will never be charged. But Trump's team has and will continue to be charged, tried, and convicted.

And never forget, Trump and Epstein didn't kill themselves!! Damn, I keep forgetting I have to wait a little longer to say that about Trump.

Yep, you're always premature, which is what caused your mental retardation.
The investigators thought everything over and decided not to commit suicide.
Lets get back to the FACTS regarding US politics and foreign policy under the Democrats...

Starting with Carter who was seen as a spineless coward by Iran, especially after the failure of Op. Eagle Claw... David Jones was politically appointed with no experience as a ground commander resulting in a total disaster, democrats under Carter took to long to do anything, then stuffed it... the Carter administration seen as emblematic of American weakness. And Carter a joke of history ,, all he had going for him was camp David.

Obama.. left office with no legacy, Obamacare ... an attempt to nationalize and federalize control of 1/6 of the economy .. result: mismanagement, poor planning, political corruption leading to implosion, no legacy as a domestic leader. Under black president Obama Afro American unemployment of the avg Afro American family declined by $900 per family on avg during his 8 years in office. It increased by $1000 for Afro American families within the first 11 months of the Trump administration. (obviously infuriating the democrats)

Obama's foreign policy legacy was going to be peace with Iran, he released $150 billion in frozen assets to the Iranians and another 1.7 billion secretly in cash! Him, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton where going to bribe Iran into peace! this is the same type of cowardliness and stupidity that prevailed when Carter tried to bribe the North Koreans to do the same.

They just take your money America and laugh in your face continuing with their same policies and nuclear programs. Then Trump comes along ....

With Trump, drones got downed, attack on Saudi oil etc. and his strategy is economical strangulation of the Iranian leadership ... he hasn't forgotten how America won the cold war... Obama issued warnings but never acted when ignored and his threats tested... instead rewarded them financially! Carter,Clinton, Obama legacy ... gutless corrupt democrats in action with American blood on their hands.

Strategy 1 - You do business with Iran you dont do business with the US, sanctions are working well...
Strategy2 - Your oil reserves and fracking has made you the 2nd biggest producer and no.1 consumer of oil. Even Russia who depends on instability in the middle east to keep oil prices high to feed their agendas... is feeling it big time and got their teeth pulled ... forcing them into the only other option to pull weight which involves scaring and threatening neighbours .. powerless, OPEC also powerless...

Please explain this to your democrats ... oooh.. but they thought the Baghdad embassy attack was going to be Donald's Benghazi didn't you?? In fact America show's some balls by killing Soleimani... they did not expect this... firing 26 hail mary's all over the place just to keep face with their people, and stunned they go back into the holes they come from..

Joe Biden during the Clinton administration called for powers given to the president to respond to terrorist attacks without consulting the senate, NOW he calls Trumps actions as irresponsible? defending a man who killed hundreds of Americans... not to mention those 1000's permanently disabled... his sentiments echoed by many hypocritical democrats.

lets not talk about the impeachment joke! poor Ms. Pelosi... she knows whats comin... still hasnt send the articles of impeachment to the senate

America ... do the right thing... yes, Trump is no perfect politician but you need him re-elected. And you need to start thinking of a more refined replacement for him 5 years from now... but cut from the same cloth...
To be clear, he identified crimes she committed.
I am really anxious for the impeachment process to see the bright light of due process, fairness and justice in the senate. It's going to prove to be very sobering to a lot of folks.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
To be clear, he identified crimes she committed.

So did Comey!
© 24hourcampfire