Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Only Trump and his associates get hunted down and jailed. The strong prey on the weak.

It's the law of the jungle and you've not seen anything yet.

Donald Trump didn't kill himself!!! Wait, did I say that too soon?

Poor Jeff. Go back to your safe space in the backpacking forum little boy. Or should I say gutless coward!!!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
One of the comments from the article.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/img]

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
If anyone has any real expectation of someone of consequence being charged with anything, much less tried, convicted and imprisoned, I'm not sure what to say to that person to bring them back down to Earth.

The law clearly does not apply to the "elite," i.e. politicians, figureheads, and famous folks with a "D" next to their name.

There are two sets of rules in this country, none for them, and one for the rest of us little people.

The "rule of law" is a joke, and is used to make the rest of us peasants feel empowered, nothing more.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Only Trump and his associates get hunted down and jailed. The strong prey on the weak.

It's the law of the jungle and you've not seen anything yet.

Donald Trump didn't kill himself!!! Wait, did I say that too soon?
..................The ONLY things you roll are either TURDS or some wacky tobaccy.....Thunder?? Yeah right!!!..

A typical immature post from whom? An immature clown!!!

Just once,,,could any of you Trump haters post anything Constitutional justifying Trump's removal from office? NOPE! Because you and the rest of your demCRAP party have NO CASE CONSTITUTIONALLY for removing Trump from office.....

Articles of impeachment still being withheld from the senate by yer sweetie pie botox PIGLOSI .....Now why is that Rolling TURDballs??

If the case against Trump is so compelling as stated by your demCRAPS and was SOOOOOOO urgent, then why the holdup???

Maybe yer HONEY won't like the outcome in the senate????.......................You are a complete IDIOT Rolling TURDS!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
The reason the articles have not been sent to the Senate is that McConnell, et al, have said they will violate the oath they will take to remain impartial. This will not be a fair trial, with witnesses, documents, etc. It will be a sham, worthy of a banana republic. McConnell has been running the government since Trump took office, Trump is nothing but his puppet. Any threat to Trump threatens Moscow Mitch's power. The Republican senators will not protect the Constitution or uphold the rule of law, so it will be up to historians to tell the truth about the most corrupt, most inept administration of all time.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by watch4bear
to “review” the Clinton Foundation

The Clinton Foundation can't afford to have anyone look at their books. This US "charity" is based offshore for a reason; so they don’t have to report to the US government what comes in.
Even though there are no taxes as it is a "charity".

Its a slush fund plain and simple; but alas, no evidence, no crime.

I looked at the Clinton Foundation website before Hillary started talking running for President and it had financial information on it that showed how they distributed their donations. That financial statement showed that they distributed 5% of their donations and kept 95% for "expenses". I looked at the website again after she announced the was running for President and the financial information was no longer there. The Clinton's and their Mafia have dirt on EVERYBODY so they'll never be charged with any crime.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I would not spend energy debating fake/false news.

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Paddler. Got some news for you. If some punk ass such as yourself ever spoke to me or some of us ftf the way you do from your basement(being the keyboard commando that you are), it would be “physician heal thyself.” You are indeed a sharp tongued “intellectual”...in your mind’s eye. I am also well educated w opinions and find/make my own way. For you to shame the entire thread of folks w your coating of crap just doesn’t work. So, hopefully one day we could meet ftf and have a party! I promise you’d really enjoy it. I find you to be loathsome and probably quite lonesome as I couldn’t imagine anyone that would freely spend time w such a narcissistic clown.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Paddler. Got some news for you. If some punk ass such as yourself ever spoke to me or some of us ftf the way you do from your basement(being the keyboard commando that you are), it would be “physician heal thyself.” You are indeed a sharp tongued “intellectual”...in your mind’s eye. I am also well educated w opinions and find/make my own way. For you to shame the entire thread of folks w your coating of crap just doesn’t work. So, hopefully one day we could meet ftf and have a party! I promise you’d really enjoy it. I find you to be loathsome and probably quite lonesome as I couldn’t imagine anyone that would freely spend time w such a narcissistic clown.

Not to worry. Smartasses get real polite when the rubber meets the road.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by victoro

The Clinton Foundation can't afford to have anyone look at their books. This US "charity" is based offshore for a reason; so they don’t have to report to the US government what comes in.

I looked at the Clinton Foundation website before Hillary started talking running for President and it had financial information on it that showed how they distributed their donations. That financial statement showed that they distributed 5% of their donations and kept 95% for "expenses". I looked at the website again after she announced the was running for President and the financial information was no longer there. The Clinton's and their Mafia have dirt on EVERYBODY so they'll never be charged with any crime.

You are correct. They will never be charged. But Trump's team has and will continue to be charged, tried, and convicted.

And never forget, Trump and Epstein didn't kill themselves!! Damn, I keep forgetting I have to wait a little longer to say that about Trump.

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
This republic is lost.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Paddler
The reason the articles have not been sent to the Senate is that McConnell, et al, have said they will violate the oath they will take to remain impartial. This will not be a fair trial, with witnesses, documents, etc. It will be a sham, worthy of a banana republic. McConnell has been running the government since Trump took office, Trump is nothing but his puppet. Any threat to Trump threatens Moscow Mitch's power. The Republican senators will not protect the Constitution or uphold the rule of law, so it will be up to historians to tell the truth about the most corrupt, most inept administration of all time.

Good, then it will mirror the circus sham the house conducted. It’s a big waste of time for both parties. He’s not gonna be removed and it’s entirely partisan. I know paddle face hates republicans. Just one question, How’s the economy doing under Trump.? It’s the economy STUPID, but i’ll also take all those judicial nominees, boarder wall progress, isis destruction and lighting up an Iranian terrorist....almost tired of all that winning😀

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by victoro

You are correct. They will never be charged. But Trump's team has and will continue to be charged, tried, and convicted.

And never forget, Trump and Epstein didn't kill themselves!! Damn, I keep forgetting I have to wait a little longer to say that about Trump.

Yep, you're always premature, which is what caused your mental retardation.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The investigators thought everything over and decided not to commit suicide.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Lets get back to the FACTS regarding US politics and foreign policy under the Democrats...

Starting with Carter who was seen as a spineless coward by Iran, especially after the failure of Op. Eagle Claw... David Jones was politically appointed with no experience as a ground commander resulting in a total disaster, democrats under Carter took to long to do anything, then stuffed it... the Carter administration seen as emblematic of American weakness. And Carter a joke of history ,, all he had going for him was camp David.

Obama.. left office with no legacy, Obamacare ... an attempt to nationalize and federalize control of 1/6 of the economy .. result: mismanagement, poor planning, political corruption leading to implosion, no legacy as a domestic leader. Under black president Obama Afro American unemployment of the avg Afro American family declined by $900 per family on avg during his 8 years in office. It increased by $1000 for Afro American families within the first 11 months of the Trump administration. (obviously infuriating the democrats)

Obama's foreign policy legacy was going to be peace with Iran, he released $150 billion in frozen assets to the Iranians and another 1.7 billion secretly in cash! Him, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton where going to bribe Iran into peace! this is the same type of cowardliness and stupidity that prevailed when Carter tried to bribe the North Koreans to do the same.

They just take your money America and laugh in your face continuing with their same policies and nuclear programs. Then Trump comes along ....

With Trump, drones got downed, attack on Saudi oil etc. and his strategy is economical strangulation of the Iranian leadership ... he hasn't forgotten how America won the cold war... Obama issued warnings but never acted when ignored and his threats tested... instead rewarded them financially! Carter,Clinton, Obama legacy ... gutless corrupt democrats in action with American blood on their hands.

Strategy 1 - You do business with Iran you dont do business with the US, sanctions are working well...
Strategy2 - Your oil reserves and fracking has made you the 2nd biggest producer and no.1 consumer of oil. Even Russia who depends on instability in the middle east to keep oil prices high to feed their agendas... is feeling it big time and got their teeth pulled ... forcing them into the only other option to pull weight which involves scaring and threatening neighbours .. powerless, OPEC also powerless...

Please explain this to your democrats ... oooh.. but they thought the Baghdad embassy attack was going to be Donald's Benghazi didn't you?? In fact America show's some balls by killing Soleimani... they did not expect this... firing 26 hail mary's all over the place just to keep face with their people, and stunned they go back into the holes they come from..

Joe Biden during the Clinton administration called for powers given to the president to respond to terrorist attacks without consulting the senate, NOW he calls Trumps actions as irresponsible? defending a man who killed hundreds of Americans... not to mention those 1000's permanently disabled... his sentiments echoed by many hypocritical democrats.

lets not talk about the impeachment joke! poor Ms. Pelosi... she knows whats comin... still hasnt send the articles of impeachment to the senate

America ... do the right thing... yes, Trump is no perfect politician but you need him re-elected. And you need to start thinking of a more refined replacement for him 5 years from now... but cut from the same cloth...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
To be clear, he identified crimes she committed.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I am really anxious for the impeachment process to see the bright light of due process, fairness and justice in the senate. It's going to prove to be very sobering to a lot of folks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
To be clear, he identified crimes she committed.

So did Comey!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 22250rem, 160user, 48 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,153
Posts18,502,887
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.