Home
Asked this in another section before i saw this section. Any reputable gunsmiths who do siamese mauser converstions?

I have lost patience trying to find one already done and looking now at what it would cost to one based off a stripped action.

someone recommended DPCD mauser gunsmithing. Cant find a contact or shop name or email.

Anyone know?
Look at Accuratereloading.com. Gunsmithing.
I looked over there and i see he is a member but i still didnt see any contact info and I'm not on that forum as a member
Too hard to apply?

[email protected]
Yep it is and then wait another several days for approval and then do x number of posts or day till you can contact. yes i need to get some info fast before these actions are sold.

Thanks tho
I had ER Shaw convert one to .45-70 for me years ago. Not sure if they still do?
I have an action rat holed if you want it. It is in good condition, but the prior owner bead blasted it. I have not looked at it in years. It is in the shop at the old house. I just built a new place, and have not got the shop moved yet, so it could take a few days to get there, take pictures etc..

I have not posted in years as I tired of the back biting etc. that takes place.

I would be happy to send this to a smith of your choice if you are interested. I could email pics, you could make an offer, but I will not be posting on here. You would not have to mail payment until you had an opportunity to look at the action or the smith verified it had arrived. I really do not need the action, or the money, but neither one of us needs to be ripped off, and I am coming at you out of the blue after not posting for years.

If you are wondering, I am not someone's sock puppet. When I was building a Siamese in 25AKI years ago, I pissed off z1r on Sporterizing.com with a comment I made. He may remember that as verification.
Sent you an private message eclectic. Thank you!
Originally Posted by eclectic
I have an action rat holed if you want it. It is in good condition, but the prior owner bead blasted it. I have not looked at it in years. It is in the shop at the old house. I just built a new place, and have not got the shop moved yet, so it could take a few days to get there, take pictures etc..

I have not posted in years as I tired of the back biting etc. that takes place.

I would be happy to send this to a smith of your choice if you are interested. I could email pics, you could make an offer, but I will not be posting on here. You would not have to mail payment until you had an opportunity to look at the action or the smith verified it had arrived. I really do not need the action, or the money, but neither one of us needs to be ripped off, and I am coming at you out of the blue after not posting for years.

If you are wondering, I am not someone's sock puppet. When I was building a Siamese in 25AKI years ago, I pissed off z1r on Sporterizing.com with a comment I made. He may remember that as verification.

Sorry, I try not to hold grudges and have mellowed quite a bit (hopefully) since then. I don't recall having posted on the Sporterizing forum in about ten years or so. Different time, different place. Apologies for any inappropriate comments I may have made.
I had hoped to not be posting again after PM'ing the OP, but I should not let this pass. You were not the one who was out of line on that other forum. I remember it because my behavior was crass, boorish and totally inappropriate. Maybe we have both mellowed. My Irish temper is one of the few things I rue in my life.
© 24hourcampfire