Home
Posted By: ISRO Seek Outside- Outstanding - 08/11/16
I just returned from a backpacking trip with my Unaweep 4800. On the afternoon of day (1) I over tightened the waist belt and snapped the power pull section of the belt, I tied it in a knot and only had adjustability on one side the rest of the trip

Fast forward to when I returned I called Seek Outside and spoke with Angie, told her that I busted the buckle by over tightening it, and that I needed to send it in for repairs or replacement.

She told me they were going to replace it for free as the design changed slightly. I told her not to do that as it was my fault not their fault.

She would have none of it and told me to ship the old one back ASAP which I did, within the week I had my brand new waist belt

Amazing service Seek Outside, thank you.
Posted By: Jeffpg Re: Seek Outside- Outstanding - 08/11/16
That's good to hear. My experience with them has all been positive thus far as well. Good folks to do business with.
SO took care of me last year when I ordered a Unaweep 4800 too.

I wanted an XL belt but not available. They shipped the pack with a L belt to get my pack to me before hunting season.

When the XL belts were available, they sent one with a return label for the L belt.

They really go the extra mile for their customers. You don't see that too much these days, but it leaves a lasting impression.

I haven't had to take advantage of their customer service, but I'm very impressed with my revolution frame/peregrine pack. I used it to pack out a bear this spring at it worked like a champ.

It makes a pretty decent rifle rest as well.
[Linked Image]

yep... solid, solid folks.
HD
Posted By: Kevin_T Re: Seek Outside- Outstanding - 08/15/16
Originally Posted by ryanjay11
I haven't had to take advantage of their customer service, but I'm very impressed with my revolution frame/peregrine pack. I used it to pack out a bear this spring at it worked like a champ.

It makes a pretty decent rifle rest as well.
[Linked Image]

The rest was intended but not advertised, as we felt it was useful but dependent on how the pack was packed.
© 24hourcampfire