Home
Posted By: Lee24 SIG 220R - 06/30/09
Anyone own or used the .22 LR conversion kit on the SIG 220?
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: SIG 220R - 06/30/09
You mean, you didn't design it?

Pray tell how that happened?
Posted By: Lee24 Re: SIG 220R - 06/30/09
Please, no posts from those WITHOUT any experience.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: SIG 220R - 06/30/09
His dad flew with one with Chenault & Yeager....jorge
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: SIG 220R - 07/01/09
Originally Posted by Lee24
Please, no posts from those WITHOUT any experience.

Time for you to STFU and go away then.
Posted By: Lee24 Re: SIG 220R - 07/01/09
jorge1, why do you soil yourself by making up lies about my father and Chuck Yeager? You didn't know either of them, and you certainly aren't in their league.

I guess a lot of hot pilots with little air combat time have some sort of inferiority complex.
Well, now that we have 2 of those with no experience out of the way, does anyone one a SIG 220 with the .22 LR conversion kit?
Posted By: jorgeI Re: SIG 220R - 07/01/09
jorge1, why do you soil yourself by making up lies about my father and Chuck Yeager? You didn't know either of them, and you certainly aren't in their league.

I guess a lot of hot pilots with little air combat time have some sort of inferiority complex.

As a matter of fact, I've had a cocktail or two with Gen Yeager at the Dallas Safari Club Convention over the last few years. Speaking of not being in the same league, Gen Yeager was busting my chops and my friend Todd's in the ol' USAF vs Navy stuff you have no clue about. Like we told him, "General you are a legend sir and a true American Hero, but how many night traps or for that matter ANY traps do you have sir? He smiled and said "touche". No I'm not in his league, not by a long shot, but then again, I'm not a pathological liar and the laughing stock of this Forum. Say, how's the picture of that 375 H&H coming along for you? lol. jorge
jorge, we get it:
A. You have no experience with the SIG 220 .22 LR conversion kit.

B. You wanted to brag that you had met Chuck Yeager.
I hope you got his autograph.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: SIG 220R - 07/01/09
Actually, the General bragged he met us, I just wanted to take the opportunity to let any new forumites we have a resident pathological liar. As to your question, it's irrelevant. I wouldn't urinate on you if you were on fire....jorge
Posted By: T LEE Re: SIG 220R - 07/01/09
[Linked Image]
Jorge, go start your own brag thread.
This is for people with actual experience... with the SIG 220 .22 LR conversion kit.
Posted By: Lee24 Re: SIG 220R - 07/02/09
I guess I'll just buy one and report on it myself after 500 rounds or so.
Posted By: BMT Re: SIG 220R - 07/02/09

Yes, you do that.

BMT
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: SIG 220R - 07/02/09

Better idea:

Buy one, and go the hell away.
If you can't run with us big dogs, stay on the porch and watch.
If you can't run with us big dogs, stay on the porch and watch.

You oughta learn from that, you little stomp dog.
VA, each post of yours is more punky than the last.
You ran out of gun knowledge a long time ago.
VA, each post of yours is more punky than the last.
You ran out of gun knowledge a long time ago.

And yet, I remain light years ahead of you, you pathological liar.
http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3136631#Post3136631
Posted By: Cheesehunter Re: SIG 220R - 07/02/09
Lee24 -
VAnimrod just added to a generous offer at the above link. You may not need to *win* all that stuff, but you could do it for a charity of your choice. Think about that! You would be someone's hero.
smile
I own several .375s, all nicer than anything he has.

Secondly, I don't believe or trust some of the people here, given how many times I have caught them telling fairy tales, like VAnimrod and his yarn about talking to someone at Winchester that he can't name.
Posted By: T LEE Re: SIG 220R - 07/02/09
[Linked Image]
Add T_LEE to the list of those without experience on the SIG 220.
Yawn.
Posted By: guyandarifle Re: SIG 220R - 07/02/09
I own several .375s, all nicer than anything he has.

Secondly, I don't believe or trust some of the people here, given how many times I have caught them telling fairy tales, like VAnimrod and his yarn about talking to someone at Winchester that he can't name.

I have not nor will I call you any names or make specific charges but I will set forth something for consideration.

There is no possible way anyone capable of reasonable thought will set forth something and, when called out about it, put the onus of proof on the skeptics. To put a finer point on it you set forth you had in your posession a certain item. That item, surely by your own admission, would fall well inside the role of an oddity. There is no way anyone of even reasonable intellect could think this wouldn't attract attention. Now that it has, you shift the burden of proving you DON'T have it on others?

Nobody but you has to prove anything in their skepticism. You have this item or you don't and you can prove this or you can't. There is no requirement for anyone to prove who they talked to at Winchester or even if anyone has bothered to contact Winchester at all. If, after you for instance provide a serial #, somebody continues to call you a liar after talking to "someone at Winchester" it would be fair for you to inquire who that might be.

Upshot, and there's really no way around this, you started this. While it might be argued how decorous it is to call you a fraud and a liar that door was left open by you and no other when you claimed to have something that you are unable or unwilling to prove actually exists.
Wrong, mister.
These BS artists claim to have talked to persons at Winchester who said the rifles bought by two of us don't exist. But they can't name their sources. You need to butt out.
Posted By: guyandarifle Re: SIG 220R - 07/02/09
Wrong, mister.
These BS artists claim to have talked to persons at Winchester who said the rifles bought by two of us don't exist. But they can't name their sources. You need to butt out.

Wonderfully articulate response.

Just to be clear are you positing that when someone (and this is anyone at any time, not just you and in this instance) sets forth that they have or know something but are unwilling or unable to corroborate their claims it is actually up to those that question them to disprove their claims? If I claimed to be psychic are you suggesting that my right to force the onus of disproving my claim on others supersedes any expectations by others that I demonstrate any psychic ability?

Back to the question at hand. You seem to have some issues that someone won't source their information at Winchester concerning this rifle. Why? Demonstrate you have the rifle by photo and serial # and the rest doesn't matter. Who has/hasn't talked to anyone that may/may not exist at Winchester is utterly irrelevant to whether you do in fact have the piece in question or not. Making a claim you have something but then accusing others of BS'ing by not sourcing their skepticism makes no sense.

Posted By: Lee24 Re: SIG 220R - 07/03/09
If someone wants me to accommodate their request, they should ask me BEFORE they call me names like some 5 year old.

I don't have any "issues" about various people making false claims about nameless people at Winchester disputing my rifles. They made it up, so they can't back it up. Two years later, they still can't come up with a name, but maybe they will think of something.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: SIG 220R - 07/03/09
I will add myself to the list of those without experience on the SIG 220.
Yawn.
Wow!
Add Tom264 to the list of those fabricating stuff about other posters. So childish. Then he expects others to take him seriously in other threads. Not!
Allright Leester.....show me where I "fabricated" stuff about other posters.......seriously!
Posted By: Tonk Re: SIG 220R - 07/03/09
Jorge.......My Daddy flew with the "Flying Tigers" and took some lessons from a guy called Dolittle.
Tom264, you posted a fabricated "quotation" attributed to me just a couple of posts above.

Fabricated means fake, made up, phony. Understand?

General Doolittle didn't give flying lessons; he gave orders.
Too many of you youngsters don't have any respect for men like Chennault, Doolittle, and LeMay, much less for the pilots and crews who served under them.

Happy Fourth of July!
Tom264, you posted a fabricated "quotation" attributed to me just a couple of posts above.

Fabricated means fake, made up, phony. Understand?
Nope! wrong dummy..............its called altered.
"altered" = fraudulent = fabricated = your lie
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: SIG 220R - 07/03/09

Finally, you're talking about something you know.
You sound like a 7 year old girl on the playground.

Okay, now you're talking about pedophilia, and again, likely something of which you know a tremendous amount and have much experience with. Wouldn't surprise me..............
Posted By: guyandarifle Re: SIG 220R - 07/03/09
For the sake of people's word knowledge I would like to point out that alter and fabricate are not synonyms. The former means to change or make different while the latter refers to some kind of construct or assemlage.

I know, I had a couple English teachers that really scarred me.
Originally Posted by guyandarifle
For the sake of people's word knowledge I would like to point out that alter and fabricate are not synonyms. The former means to change or make different while the latter refers to some kind of construct or assemlage.

I know, I had a couple English teachers that really scarred me.

How dare you disagree with Liar24? He invented English.............. wink
Posted By: cjfackler2 Re: SIG 220R - 07/03/09

You belong on a playground...not on here.

al⋅ter
  /ˈɔltər/ Show Spelled [awl-ter] Show IPA
Use altered in a Sentence
�verb (used with object)
1.to make different in some particular, as size, style, course, or the like; modify: to alter a coat; to alter a will; to alter course.
2.to castrate or spay.
�verb (used without object)
3.to change; become different or modified.
Origin:
1350�1400; ME < OF alterer < LL alter&#257;re to change, worsen, deriv. of L alter other

�Related forms
al&#8901;ter&#8901;er, noun

�Synonyms
1. See adjust, change.
Dictionary.com Unabridged
***Notice #3 Lee

And I dont see fraudulent or fabricated in there so it cant be a lie.

Fabricated means fake, made up, phony. all of which I am. OK?
There you go again. wink
Posted By: Lee24 Re: SIG 220R - 07/04/09
We already figured out that you folks know nothing about the SIG handguns. A second post was not necessary.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: SIG 220R - 07/04/09
I admit Lee I dont know anything about the Sig 220, you on the other hand will never admit when your wrong even when its shoved in your face........

Where is the pic of that Win 70 in .375 that everyone is asking about anyway?

Heres a hint!

IT DON'T EXIST!
Posted on another forum.
Posted By: cjfackler2 Re: SIG 220R - 07/04/09
Where can I get a new Safari Express, Lee? I haven't been able to find one yet. They don't catalog them at Winchester, so I figured you would know.
Of course I know. But you aren't serious, and can't afford any of them.
Posted By: cjfackler2 Re: SIG 220R - 07/05/09
I believe I have a little more than a thousand on hand. Probably more than what you make in a year at Burger King, as Matt says. So where can I buy one?
Posted By: Tom264 Re: SIG 220R - 07/05/09
Posted on another forum.
Prove it and I will leave you alone.
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: SIG 220R - 07/05/09

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: SIG 220R - 07/05/09

So?

What's the harm in revealing where one may be purchased?

People "Window Shop" all the time. They drool over the alpha binoculars, but few can afford one. I can't right now; maybe I'll be able to in the future.

The point of the Window Shopping parallel is to illustrate that even if these guys can't afford the fancy safari-grade rifles you claim to have knowledge of, they visit their local gun stores and ask to fondle other firearms they can't afford.

So, give it up.

Where can they purchase the rifles?
Posted By: Lee24 Re: SIG 220R - 07/05/09
If you were seriously looking, you would already have found one.

If you were really serious about buying, you would already own one.
Posted By: RufusG Re: SIG 220R - 07/05/09
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/30610635

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/21510532?r=21510532#21510532

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/31810552?r=44910652#44910652

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/28210261?r=49410022#49410022

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/7721038351?r=7721038351#7721038351

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/5751013841?r=7041098841#7041098841
Posted By: Tom264 Re: SIG 220R - 07/05/09
If you were seriously looking, you would already have found one.

If you were really serious about buying, you would already own one.
If you were really serious about knowledge of .22 lr conversions you would already know the answer too.

Its called Google fu......and the power is great within you!
Having fired hundreds of thousands of rounds through handguns, and owning an Colt ACE .22, I have a pretty good idea how the SIG will work, but I was looking for the EXPERIENCE of owners, not the opinions of those with no experience except using Google. No luck here finding any real experience.

So I just bought a SIG 220 LR with adjustable 3 dot sights for $459.00 NIB. After 500 rounds or so, I will report back, but maybe in a forum with more interest in the SIG 220.
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: SIG 220R - 07/05/09
Having fired hundreds of thousands of rounds through handguns, and owning an Colt ACE .22, I have a pretty good idea how the SIG will work, but I was looking for the EXPERIENCE of owners, not the opinions of those with no experience except using Google. No luck here finding any real experience.

So I just bought a SIG 220 LR with adjustable 3 dot sights for $459.00 NIB. After 500 rounds or so, I will report back, but maybe in a forum with more interest in the SIG 220.

Hopefully, they'll believe your BS, 'cause no one here does.

Please go spread your fairy-tale schit somewhere else. You are a lying sack of schit and a reneger. So where did you get that Safari Express from?
However well it shoots, it will be better out of my hand on a bad day than you'll ever dream of doing.

Maybe I will post the targets for you duffers to starting spitting insults again.
However well it shoots, it will be better out of my hand on a bad day than you'll ever dream of doing.

Maybe I will post the targets for you duffers to starting spitting insults again.

As soon as you can find some pics that someone else took, of their actual experience, and steal them as your own, that is.
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

As soon as you can find some pics that someone else took, of their actual experience, and steal them as your own, that is.

Lee24 is really Michael Moore is disguise. His ways of spreading schit are about on par and as dumbfounding and befudddling.

Lee24, you still haven't answered my question: where the hell is the rifle at and from whom did you get it?
Why don't you shoot a postal match, hotshot?
Why don't you shoot a postal match, hotshot?

Why don't you post the pics and SN of that Winchester Model 70 .375H&H rollstamped "Made in Columbia, S.C.", you lying piece of schit?
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: SIG 220R - 07/05/09
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Actually, the General bragged he met us, I just wanted to take the opportunity to let any new forumites we have a resident pathological liar. As to your question, it's irrelevant. I wouldn't urinate on you if you were on fire....jorge
Oh no. Not another one of these threads!! frown
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: SIG 220R - 07/06/09
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Oh no. Not another one of these threads!! frown

Is Liar24 involved?

If yes, then it's guaranteed to be another one of those threads.
Posted By: Lee24 Re: SIG 220R - 07/06/09
Unfortunately, if I post anything, the Marion Barry campfire stalkers will come out hurling insults. They always pick topics which they are totally unable to discuss.

Nimrod, why don't you shoot a postal match, too?
Pick one of the NRA matches: .22 rifle or pistol, air pistol, whatever.

I'll take a Notary Public to the range with me and have them seal my targets.
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: SIG 220R - 07/06/09
Unfortunately, if I post anything, the Marion Barry campfire stalkers will come out hurling insults. They always pick topics which they are totally unable to discuss.

Nimrod, why don't you shoot a postal match, too?
Pick one of the NRA matches: .22 rifle or pistol, air pistol, whatever.

I'll take a Notary Public to the range with me and have them seal my targets.

Just post the .375H&H, Winchester M70, rollstamped "Made in Columbia, S.C."

That's all.

And, you can't do it; 'cause we all know it don't exist.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: SIG 220R - 07/06/09
Its because you havent posted anything yet that is credible Lee.....obviously you dont get it!
You keep blabbering how great you are and we are all stupid and you never not once back anything up with real life facts....
Lots of other people find my posts credible, because they have the same experience, and agree with me.

Maybe your problem is your lack of experience and inferiority complex from being unable to join our discussions. I am not the only one who is stalked and insulted by the village idiots.
Posted By: SU35 Re: SIG 220R - 07/06/09
LEE the Liar,

Tell us about your elk hunt in Washington.

If I get to go again this year, I will post some photos.

That is more than you will be able to do with the SIG .22LR
Posted By: cjfackler2 Re: SIG 220R - 07/06/09
Lots of other people find my posts credible, because they have the same experience, and agree with me.

Maybe your problem is your lack of experience and inferiority complex from being unable to join our discussions. I am not the only one who is stalked and insulted by the village idiots.

Like whom? Please speak up now if you find Lee credible. Save your fearless leader's credibility...whatever little he has left.
Apparently, CJF2, you found my opinions about trigger pull weights on mountain rifles to be credible, because you didn't argue with me or the 40 other people who posted some or all of the same opinions.
Lots of other people find my posts credible,
WHO?
If I get to go again this year, I will post some photos.

Isnt that what you said last year?
Posted By: Lee24 Re: SIG 220R - 07/07/09
You obviously didn't read the posts of those with experience before pasting your stock insults. Go back and read the posts.

This thread is about the SIG 220 .22 LR, nothing else.
If you don't have direct experience, don't post, because no one cares about your envy or other emotional problems.
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: SIG 220R - 07/07/09
No.

Any thread you start, or post on, instantly becomes about the non-existent rifle.

Produce a pic of the rifle (which you can't) or all threads with YOU in them will be like this.

You do have another option.

Go away.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: SIG 220R - 07/07/09

When does the madness stop? Give another fellow human being a break.

Whatever wrongs you accuse another of ... your wrongs as expressed here are greater.

I would stand with Lee24 any time proudly ... than the likes of you.
Posted By: T LEE Re: SIG 220R - 07/08/09
[Linked Image]
Posted By: fonman Re: SIG 220R - 07/15/09
Wel after EIGHT pages of flames, here's a relevant response to the original question. I have a P220R DAK, which I love. I bought the .22LR conversion kit at SIGSauer Academy while taking some training there. It shoots pretty well (accurately), but I have a problem that may be unique to my sample: The DAK has two trigger resets - a shorter, heavier one and a longer, lighter one. When using the shorter trigger reset, four different types of .22LR ammo will fail to fire about 90% of the time. I can hit the same round multiple times using the short reset and no dice. When I let the trigger reset all the way, "Bang" 100% of the time. I called customer service, they hadn't heard of it before. To get it fixed I have to send the frame and kit, so I'll be carrying by Glock 36 for the warmer weather, I guess... Hope this helps. Fonman
Posted By: Lee24 Re: SIG 220R - 07/16/09
Thanks for the info.

I bought the SIG 220 22LR, with the .22 upper on it.
I will buy the .45 ACP slide and barrel later.
I have been on the road, so I have not had time to shoot it yet, but you post makes me want to shoot a bunch soon to check out the reliability of feeding and ignition.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: SIG 220R - 07/17/09

Ya know ... every time someone wants to buy a .22 conversion kit for a favorite larger caliber pistol ... I just feel, spend the money +, on a good .22 pistol that is already dedicated for the .22 caliber round. Then you have TWO great pistols ...

Like a Ruger Mark II, or III, Browning Benchmark, or somethin'.

But since you already bought the pistol "converted"- I'd be tempted too.

So, congratulations ... and enjoy.
Posted By: Lee24 Re: SIG 220R - 07/17/09
Weed, I agree with you 100%. For $500, you can buy a nice .22 pistol or revolver.

But I own a bunch of .22 pistols, and have owned some really nice ones when I competed: Colt Ace, Walther, Pardini, FAS, High Standard.

I was shopping for a DA .45 ACP, and found that I could buy the SIG with the .22 LR kit and the .45 ACP kit for about the same as just the pistol in .45, so it seems like a no-brainer to me.
© 24hourcampfire