Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#3136631 07/02/09
V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Matt Williams has already offered you a REAL Winchester M70 in .375H&H if you post pics and the SN proving the rifle you claim to have (which doesn't exist) can be shown and be proven to be a Winchester original. And, your call on a stack of William bottom metal and extractors for the M70s, as well as a case of Tucks for your raw azz.

I'll add to that:

Prove what doesn't exist, post the pics and SN for verification through Winchester, and I'll leave the Campfire permanently.

Or, if cannot/will not, be man enough to walk from here yourself.

Put up, or STFU.

Last edited by VAnimrod; 07/02/09.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Man enough and Lee24 are two things that do not belong in the same sentence.

I can hardly wait to see how Lee weasels on this challenge.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has this been dug up from the past, or has this been an on going argument for the last six months?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[bleep], what a deal!! A free rifle and VA leaves 24 HCF forever?? If that isn't the deal of the century for you Lee24, I don't know what is. wink

My money says that VA will be here a loooooooooooooong time.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
[bleep], what a deal!! A free rifle and VA leaves 24 HCF forever?? If that isn't the deal of the century for you Lee24, I don't know what is. wink

Maybe, maybe not.

If Liar24 has a hair on his balls, and that rifle exists at all, a couple of pics, a SN, and he's in the berries.

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
I figure it ought to take, what, 48 hours, TOPS to get pics up?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It's only taken him six months not to put pictures up. Don't hold your breath.

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
How dare you question Lee24! I mean he doesn't have to put up proof of what he says, we all should know he is, since he has had a hand in every single technological advancement since 1903....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

And THAT'S A FACT, JACK!!!!!!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by triggerguard1
I can't imagine how you think your picture of a pile of scrap "proves" anything about your connections to Winchester

That pile of "scrap" is a week's worth of production for FN's model 70 line that is over three times your yearly gross salary as Fry Engineer at BK, so try to keep up and pay attention.

FYI, I never said my rifle was made as part of the current FN production, in Greenville, SC and Columbia, SC. My rifle was assembled after FN acquired Winchester from the French investors, during the disarray in New Haven. If you don't know that part of Winchester history, look it up.

Fortunately, since my dealing with Winchester/FN have spanned over 17 years, I'm not forced to guess about what happened or is happening at any of their facilities. My first contact with the new FN program on these rifles dated back to November of 2006. My first visit to their plant was in April of 2007...Long before you or the rest of the general public had any idea as to their intentions of a model 70 reintroduction.

I know every player in that business from past to present....From purchasing, accounting, as well as engineering.

The fact remains that you lied and are still lying about the existence of a Super Grade, Safari Express, or Super Express rifle that has a roll stamp of Columbia, SC on the barrel in 375 H&H, purchased from some make-believe retail outlet within the FN Facility that no shmuck such as yourself would be allowed in, which is why your only move last time was to post pictures that were someone else's, claiming they were yours.

The offer still stands LIAR24.........

FREE SUPER EXPRESS MODEL 70 IN 416 REM. MAG FOR THE FIRST PERSON, INCLUDING LIAR WHO CAN PROVIDE PROOF OF THIS SOUTH CAROLINA ROLLSTAMPED 375 BARREL.

Ya got nothing to loose and the offer has been on the table for nearly a year and you can't produce. I'll even throw in a "scrap" extractor, a "scrap" trigger guard, "scrap" barrel band swivel base, "scrap" stock swivel base, and an unfinished Safari Express stock straight out of Italy, so you can finish it just the way you like.

Now, get on that photoshop jushitzu and get something worked out......

IC B3

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Not to start an argument, but I'll bet FN has made a M70 in 375 H&H for developmental purposes. They haven't commercially offered it yet (although I'm sure they will eventually) and I am absolutely certain that they have not released the developmental model to anyone, including Lee24.

When a company is developing a new product (or re-introducing an older one - as is the M70 case), they make it up in a variety of configurations to check fit and functioning. It is less expensive to modify the product in the developmental phase to accommodate other configurations than it is once full-scale production starts.

V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Not going to disagree with that, but I'll bet you heavily that it wasn't, isn't, and wouldn't be rollstamped "Made in Columbia, S.C."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
WGAF?...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just for chitt and giggles why would anyone care?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would like to think that Lee24 knows what the alternative is if you do not "put up".

I'd also like to think that at least 10 super models think I'm incredibly hot.

The latter thinking has a much better chance of occurring than the former thinking. And I'm 69 years old.

Steve

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
don't make the deal too lucrative, VA, or he'll go out and pay somebody to do the roll stamp......

I was talking trolls to a guy last week and he almost pissed his pants when I described Liar's deal with the gangster gun photos, from his "friend's" collection which lives in a museum, and his expert status on all subjects from theology to gynecology.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hi all,

Lee24 asked me to post this..
[Linked Image]

It is a model 70 375 cal. He asked that you send any money and guns that you promised to give him to me.

I will make sure he get's them..... wink

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
don't make the deal too lucrative, VA, or he'll go out and pay somebody to do the roll stamp......

I was talking trolls to a guy last week and he almost pissed his pants when I described Liar's deal with the gangster gun photos, from his "friend's" collection which lives in a museum, and his expert status on all subjects from theology to gynecology.

Dang! Guys like Lee24 give the rest of us amateur gynecologists a bad name... smile

I may not be a real gynecologist, but I am always willing to take a look...

smile

John

V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
<laughing>

Let's see that "Made in Columbia, S.C." rollstamp.......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It won't photograph for some reason.

You'll just have to take my word for it.....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,704
Posts18,494,316
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.