Home
Posted By: NM Kid Some Photos (7) - 11/30/00
Well since we are posting some pictures here are a few. That little pip squeek .222 did a good job did'nt it?<P> [Linked Image] <P> [Linked Image] <P> [Linked Image] <P> [Linked Image] <P> [Linked Image] <P> [Linked Image] <P> [img]http://nova502sc.tripod.com/00coy01.jpg[/img] <P><BR>Well that should be enough for now.Most of those pictures were from last year. Enjoy.<P>Chad<P><BR>
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Some Photos (7) - 11/30/00
Hoo boy. I think the New Mexico kid is bad medicine when it comes to coyotes.<P>Great pictures, Kid. I've gotta start taking my camera hunting more often.<P>Timber
Posted By: Critr Gitr Re: Some Photos (7) - 12/01/00
Hi, NM! Welcome aboard! Glad to see your photos. Are you sure that 222 killed all those, or did you club most of them to death.........??? [Linked Image] And how did you find a Rem 600 that morphs into a #1 configuration? [Linked Image] Visit often!!! And let's see more photos! <BR>Timber: On a bit more serious note...a camera is somewhat of a pain to have handy, and even more of a pain to take time to use in the field just after a kill, and you want to get on with the hunting. It is even more of a pain when you are alone and have to set up a tripod, and all that junk to get in the photo. But after a pretty full lifetime of hunting, I am convinced that my best trophies are those photos which I did take time for, and I regret the many times when I did not get photos!<BR>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><I><B>Critr</B></I><BR> <A HREF="http://www.SaguaroSafaris.com" TARGET=_blank>www.SaguaroSafaris.com</A>
Posted By: NM Kid Re: Some Photos (7) - 12/01/00
Hello Critr,<P>Well you got to see the .222 last weekend. To bad I did not get to use it and show you how well it works. Who needs a .243.... thats for deer remember [Linked Image]<P>The Ruger NO. 1 is chambered in 22-250. Atop is a Weaver 4-12 power scope. The rifle has a sporter barrel and is a little heavy. I prefer the Rem 600 due to its ease of pointing and shotting. I need to get some bullets loaded up for this hunting and take it along. <P>
Posted By: RickBin Re: Some Photos (7) - 12/02/00
I ditto Critr's thoughts on the camera. It's kinda like a spotting scope or good binos. I hate like HELL to carry them, but the minute I need them I wish like HELL that I had brought them along. I will say this, I have never, ever regretted bringing a camera along, because I can usually find something to shoot that will preserve an instant or a snippet of a hunt forever. On the other hand, I have oftentimes regretted not having a camera when I ran into something spectacular, be it scenery, game, or kill photos.<P>Rick
© 24hourcampfire