Print Thread
Hop To
N
NM Kid Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Well since we are posting some pictures here are a few. That little pip squeek .222 did a good job did'nt it?<P> [Linked Image] <P> [Linked Image] <P> [Linked Image] <P> [Linked Image] <P> [Linked Image] <P> [Linked Image] <P> [img]http://nova502sc.tripod.com/00coy01.jpg[/img] <P><BR>Well that should be enough for now.Most of those pictures were from last year. Enjoy.<P>Chad<P><BR>

NM Kid<BR>
GB1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoo boy. I think the New Mexico kid is bad medicine when it comes to coyotes.<P>Great pictures, Kid. I've gotta start taking my camera hunting more often.<P>Timber

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hi, NM! Welcome aboard! Glad to see your photos. Are you sure that 222 killed all those, or did you club most of them to death.........??? [Linked Image] And how did you find a Rem 600 that morphs into a #1 configuration? [Linked Image] Visit often!!! And let's see more photos! <BR>Timber: On a bit more serious note...a camera is somewhat of a pain to have handy, and even more of a pain to take time to use in the field just after a kill, and you want to get on with the hunting. It is even more of a pain when you are alone and have to set up a tripod, and all that junk to get in the photo. But after a pretty full lifetime of hunting, I am convinced that my best trophies are those photos which I did take time for, and I regret the many times when I did not get photos!<BR>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><I><B>Critr</B></I><BR> <A HREF="http://www.SaguaroSafaris.com" TARGET=_blank>www.SaguaroSafaris.com</A>

Critr
N
NM Kid Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Hello Critr,<P>Well you got to see the .222 last weekend. To bad I did not get to use it and show you how well it works. Who needs a .243.... thats for deer remember [Linked Image]<P>The Ruger NO. 1 is chambered in 22-250. Atop is a Weaver 4-12 power scope. The rifle has a sporter barrel and is a little heavy. I prefer the Rem 600 due to its ease of pointing and shotting. I need to get some bullets loaded up for this hunting and take it along. <P>

NM Kid<BR>
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I ditto Critr's thoughts on the camera. It's kinda like a spotting scope or good binos. I hate like HELL to carry them, but the minute I need them I wish like HELL that I had brought them along. I will say this, I have never, ever regretted bringing a camera along, because I can usually find something to shoot that will preserve an instant or a snippet of a hunt forever. On the other hand, I have oftentimes regretted not having a camera when I ran into something spectacular, be it scenery, game, or kill photos.<P>Rick

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (163bc, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 32 invisible), 1,872 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,487
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.