Home
Big Stick has been notably absent the last few days, it seems quiet without him around. Anyone know where he might be?
Maybe he's out testing a new Sako 8mm with a Swaro Scope in Optilock rings and he's to embarrassed to come back and admit he likes it................. smile.....................DJ
You and IndianaHunter oughta compare notes.

I don't have the links to the threads, but things got out of hand a little bit, lots of threads regarding the blowup and Stick ended up out.
Originally Posted by djpaintless
Big Stick has been notably absent the last few days, it seems quiet without him around. Anyone know where he might be?
Maybe he's out testing a new Sako 8mm with a Swaro Scope in Optilock rings and he's to embarrassed to come back and admit he likes it................. smile.....................DJ
DJ,ya missed plenty!
Wow, I guess so. Did he get kicked off the forum or what happened?.....................DJ
He was caught with a Savage 30-06 and a Bushnell scope. Hasn't been heard from since.

BMT
As of this morning, he was streamside...

[Linked Image]
that is a great pic Dave........Blake
Originally Posted by BMT
He was caught with a Savage 30-06 and a Bushnell scope. Hasn't been heard from since.

BMT

B, Quit it! I about pissed myself. grin
Thanks for the picture Dave. smile

It's good enough to be in a magazine.
One of my favorite posts . . .

A little hard on the Optilocks

[Linked Image]

Dave;

Tell 'Stick, that's one damned nice fish....

Of course, he already knew that...
He aint miss'in a beat!
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

LMAO!!! grin grin grin

Don
You sure that savage didn't have a Shepherd on it?

Heck of a fish!
Almost got a big black wolf to go with the burned buck steelie...but he gave us the slip and we couldn't draw him back with the foxpro.

All told there were at least 8 wolves in the pack, possibly as many as a dozen, hard to tell from the track. They did put on a good concert, for nearly half an hour. The distressed pup sounds from the foxpro really got 'em howling....
Anyway to get up with him? I have a few Remington questions to ask. He raisin hell on another forum?
Great fish! Can't wait for the wolf pic's!! grin
Nice Boot! A floater? grin

Tell the Old Man he's still ugly.
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Anyway to get up with him? I have a few Remington questions to ask. He raisin hell on another forum?

He has been known to give some wannabe snipers a raft occasionally. Might catch him there.
Wolfhunter is the Ph.D. for an outdoorsman IMO.
Now THAT was funny.....grin..
Have seen 5 wolves since I moved here, and only managed to collect one...unfortunately, can't hang tracks on the wall....
[Linked Image] grin
Now, THAT is really good, the Stickster oughta get a chuckle out of it!!!!
I suck at "subtension" but I don't think it's the 40 incher he's chasing. Hopefully that pic will show up when it happens.....
Originally Posted by kutenay
Now, THAT is really good, the Stickster oughta get a chuckle out of it!!!!

Hope so, it is all in fun. blush
Nice Steelhead!!!!

Sure are purdy when their in full color. Stick still usin that wallyworld rod with the zeb-e-co reel???? grin
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

You forgot to mention that the Savage was wood/blued and the tube were attached via Millet rings to Weaver bases.
Big Stick was presented with the "76 Trombones Award."

At least that's what we call it over on another board when someone becomes a banned member.
Miss the bastid.

Old Toot
© 24hourcampfire