Home
Posted By: MadMooner BBQ/Grill for 8-10 people. - 07/30/16
Looking for some ideas.

Wife invited a couple of her friends and their families over tomorrow. I ain't buying steak for everyone and I don't have all day to watch a brisket/butt/ribs, etc....
pork. Chops or loins.
Boneless skinless chicken thighs!
Grilled pizza is always great too.
Good burgers are always a hit.
Think I may do both chicken and pork. Use the same marinade for both. Some OO, citrus, oregano/thyme/parsley/garlic, etc....
Make some tzatziki and some roasted red pepper cream sauce. Pick up Some flat bread I can toast on the grill.

Momma said she'd make a couscous salad.

Posted By: byc Re: BBQ/Grill for 8-10 people. - 07/30/16
I believe you should do chicken and pork. Maybe, use the same marinade for both. Some OO, citrus, oregano/thyme/parsley/garlic, etc....Mojo style!!

Make some tzatziki and some roasted red pepper cream sauce. Pick up Some flat bread that you can toast on the grill.

In fact, get Momma to make a couscous salad.

Yup perfect!!

Happy to help bubba!

Oh and a couple of watermelons!! cool

grin
For a sandlapper, you ain't half bad!
Posted By: colodog Re: BBQ/Grill for 8-10 people. - 07/30/16
Burgers and a couple beer-can-chicken came to mind first.
Chicken hind quarters and Brats......

Posted By: 284LUVR Re: BBQ/Grill for 8-10 people. - 07/30/16
Tough to beat grilled brats but sweet Italian sausage on a hard bun with sauteed sweet onions and peppers are sooo good.

Chicken breasts for the ladies present.
Posted By: ribka Re: BBQ/Grill for 8-10 people. - 07/30/16
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Tough to beat grilled brats but sweet Italian sausage on a hard bun with sauteed sweet onions and peppers are sooo good.

yea
that!

or some marinated chicken pork kabobs plus veggies kabobs

yogurt makes a very good marinade for grilled meat plus spices of choice
Posted By: EdM Re: BBQ/Grill for 8-10 people. - 07/30/16
Chicken necks and backs. Nothing better.
beer can chicken is very easy to do. takes a little time to cut them up to serve. i'll second the boneless chicken thighs. we eat them at least every week or so. chicken processing plants sell them near me for 30.00 for 40lb box so i always have plenty in the freezer.

we also do whole pork loins on the grill,slice and serve. only takes 1 1/2hrs to cook.
beer can chicken is very easy to do. takes a little time to cut them up to serve. i'll second the boneless chicken thighs. we eat them at least every week or so. chicken processing plants sell them near me for 30.00 for 40lb box so i always have plenty in the freezer.

we also do whole pork loins on the grill,slice and serve. only takes 1 1/2hrs to cook.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: BBQ/Grill for 8-10 people. - 08/03/16
Originally Posted by srwshooter
beer can chicken is very easy to do.

This stuff is mandatory for BCC.Use inside and out as well as under the skin with some butter.

[Linked Image]
Butts and bird.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Might as well break out the Kale and Tofu while your at it....

Hind quarters trump breasts every time.....especially where Chicken is concerned....
Pork tenderloin (silver skin removed) is fast, easy, and delicious. Just don't over cook it.
try cutting chicken breast in to thinner strips,add your favorite dry seasonings. cook on the grill which won't take long brush with oil to keep from drying it out. right before removing from grill drizzle with honey.we like the leftovers sliced then on toast with a good garden tomato and a shot of ranch.
Beef Kabobs -best use tenderloin tips,cut into 1.5" cubes. Marinate 2 hrs. Get that grill smokin'hot , turn only once, 4-5 minutes for Medium Rare.

Quick and easy and delicious.
© 24hourcampfire