Home
First off, let me know if I'm breaking any rules and I'll move it to the classified, but I thought I would offer this up here first, and if nobody wants it, then I'll move it to the classifieds. It is a 1" Stith Mount with the larger tube for the Weaver 'L' Series K-4's and KV's, measuring approximately 1.345". This info came from Lightfoot when I posted about it back in 2009. There is some blue loss on the tube and also on the sharp edges, but other than that, it appears to be in good shape and complete with the screws. Sorry, no box or instructions. Although the finish is not perfect, since this appears to be the more rare Stith mount, I'm looking for $365 shipped. First public "I'll Take It" wins. Payment info can be discussed via PM. Reason for selling is that we built a new house, moved in on December 14th, and my wife hasn't worked since Christmas. Just real slow at her job, and hoping next week she'll be back to work, but the bills keep coming. Don't need to sell, but the extra money will come in handy. Here's some pics and PM me with any questions. Thanks.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RandySavage99
First off, let me know if I'm breaking any rules and I'll move it to the classified

Are you kidding?

Apparently this is the new classified section, more auctions and for sale threads in here than there is in the classifieds.
Randy,
No Rules broke, it nice your offering here 1st to Savage Guy's.
Good Luck with sale, Looks in decent Shape.
Steve
maddog, what the hell do you care?
Aren't rules made to be broken?
What rules?

All I was saying was that the forum is filling up with more "for sale" threads and auctions than it is with regular posts, till a couple hero's took it the wrong way.
Heroes, haha
Your signature line should read "24 hour douche bag"
Originally Posted by 303savage

Now THAT is funny! laugh

But having said that...MD is right.

Personally, I could give a chit if people want to sell their stuff here.

But MD is still speaking the truth. It's only recently people have come here to post their auctions and sell.

Just sayin.
Cabin fever anyone? It's all good from what I see. Nice mount, good luck on sale.
And you have not been here two years? Badmouthing folks that well are your elders here brought trouble where I come from. Poor potty training.
Originally Posted by ctw
And you have not been here two years? Badmouthing folks that well are your elders here brought trouble where I come from. Poor potty training.

How many times have you gone over to the classifieds and seen a Savage item that you'd like to have only to see an "Ill take it" already posted. I personally have no problem seeing a Savage item for sale on the collector site. I'd rather see that than a "What's my gun worth"? post. I know several items I wouldn't own if they weren't posted here first. Not to mention an 1899A special order rifle with absolutely mint wood. So what if it had a couple extra holes> The price was right.

Cabin fever has set in it seems. Best cure.................take a trip, a chill pill, and BUY sumpin.
Hey Steve,

I tend to agree with you to a point. My thought is that a post in the classifieds with a link here is a good thing. It gives the seller exposure and those that are fast on the draw here a chance. Given the link and since the average classified buyer doesn't know Savage stuff like we do it seems to me to be a happy compromise. Your thoughts might vary. grin
Originally Posted by Skidrow
Hey Steve,

I tend to agree with you to a point. My thought is that a post in the classifieds with a link here is a good thing. It gives the seller exposure and those that are fast on the draw here a chance. Given the link and since the average classified buyer doesn't know Savage stuff like we do it seems to me to be a happy compromise. Your thoughts might vary. grin

Nope. My thoughts don't vary. I agree with you 110%. A link would be better, cause you would have 50% less reading. And for us slow folk, that would be a huge +!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this talk is at least keeping my ad at the top of the page, but doesn't anyone want to buy my mount wink I just thought since we're Savage guys, and this is for a Savage 99, I would give you guys first chance. I'll leave it for the day and then send it over to classifieds. Thanks for all the exposure grin

Randy
You could put it on gunbroker with a buy-now and get some free exposure.

Lots of stiths on ebay lately and their fees really take a chunk!
Originally Posted by 303savage

Water off a ducks back if thats all ya got.

Moved on over to the classifieds.
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7420441#Post7420441

Thanks.

Reduced the price to $340 shipped.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7420441#Post7420441
© 24hourcampfire