Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I have for sale a 1" Stith Mount with the larger tube for the Weaver 'L' Series K-4's and KV's, measuring approximately 1.345". There is some blue loss on the tube and also on the sharp edges, but other than that, it is in good shape and complete with the screws. Sorry, no box or instructions. Although the finish is not perfect, this is the more rare Stith mount with the larger diameter tube and would look great on your vintage Savage 99. Price is $365 shipped. First public "I'll Take It" wins. Payment info can be discussed via PM. Here's some pics and PM me with any questions. Thanks.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs".
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R

For those who might not know, this is the no-drill mount for the Savage 99s. It uses the rear factory tang sight holes and the barrel dovetail for the front tube so you don't need to drill and tap your vintage 99. Thanks.

"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs".
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is one of the good ones where you can use a bigger scope. Leupold Mountaineers in 4x fit in there just right and look really period correct. Get Leupold to update the glass, and you are talking some really good optics. wink Free bump.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Up^

Scarce mount. Good luck with your sale.

Rod

Hunting FOR Savages, Hunting WITH Savages
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R

Bring 'er up for a nice Stith mount.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
No weekend buyers, so as much as I hate to do this, I'll sell it for $340.00 shipped. Thanks for looking.

Randy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bump for a great guy to deal with and Nice Set-up with a Great Price.

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R

Bring it up.

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R

Try it one more time.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ken Bean and Gary Fellers (sp?) who often have large piles of different sights and mounts for sale, told me that they almost NEVER get these in anymore. People have sucked them up. I would say particularly in this configuartion, which allows you to have a bigger objective in a 1 inch mount. This is a really fair price even though it might seem expensive to those not in the know. If you want to scope your 99 without drilling it, and get some decent glass to facilitate it, get this mount.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R

RAS, thanks for the pitch cool Let's bring it up again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T.T.T.
Great Price Fellas, and Getting Harder to Come By.

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R

Up one last time, then back to the cabinet. Thanks for looking.

S
sgr Offline
S
Hello there. This a really old post, but just out on a limb: did you ever sell this Stith mount?

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
sgr, I sent you a PM. Click on the flashing envelope at the top of the page next to where it says 'My Stuff'. Thanks.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,345
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.