Home
Posted By: RAS Anybody here chat with JTC? - 10/26/16
All:

I sent him a check for a letter. Usually he cashes it pretty quickly, and then the letter comes later on which is no big deal, and I get it. This time I haven't seen that pattern. Does anyone here know him to ask if he at least got my check?

Please PM if so.

Many thanks,

RAS
He's retired. See announcement above.
Posted By: RAS Re: Anybody here chat with JTC? - 10/26/16
Oh snap. Good for him.

I sent out the check a few weeks back when I thought he was still in business. My question is still valid. At least let me know that the check will be returned or destroyed. I don't like them sitting out there. LOL.

Can anyone ask?

Even if he isnt working on it, that is fine. Just so I know.
Apparently you know how to toggle your ignore button. Let me know when it's toggled and I might have some info for you.
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

I sent him a check for a letter. Usually he cashes it pretty quickly, and then the letter comes later on which is no big deal, and I get it. This time I haven't seen that pattern. Does anyone here know him to ask if he at least got my check?

Please PM if so.

Many thanks,

RAS

Don't you mean "all" - some? grin grin grin
Posted By: JohnL Re: Anybody here chat with JTC? - 10/27/16
I would also love to hear any info about this as I sent in a check last week. Thank you for your time.

John
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Apparently you know how to toggle your ignore button. Let me know when it's toggled and I might have some info for you.

pot/kettle
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Longbeardking

pot/kettle

Stirring device.
My sense is that the requests/checks currently in the pipeline will be forwarded to Savage Arms, Historical Information. With this change, turnaround probably yet to be determined....
Posted By: RAS Re: Anybody here chat with JTC? - 10/27/16
Got the letter today, which is funny because I didn't see the check process. Anyways, he did a bang up job on it.

This was for the gun concerning the 284 prototype I posted a few weeks back. Interesting gun. I am going to hold on to it for now.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...age_99C_284_Prototype_going#Post11480033

Posted By: 99guy Re: Anybody here chat with JTC? - 10/27/16
Originally Posted by RAS
Got the letter today, which is funny because I didn't see the check process. Anyways, he did a bang up job on it.

This was for the gun concerning the 284 prototype I posted a few weeks back. Interesting gun. I am going to hold on to it for now.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...age_99C_284_Prototype_going#Post11480033

You might want to hang onto that gun and the letter.

All things considered...that might be worth about a billion $ soon....
Posted By: RAS Re: Anybody here chat with JTC? - 10/27/16
For a billion, it is going. I will sell for $500M and give someone a good deal.
© 24hourcampfire