Home
Posted By: Jim1611 Missouri deer season - 11/06/21
The season opens next Saturday, 11/13. I hope all my fellow Missourians and out of state guys have a great and safe season. This will be my 47th year. I am looking forward it like it was my first!
Posted By: LEADMINER Re: Missouri deer season - 11/06/21
Jim- never hunted Mo but going this year. Does the rifle tag allow you to hunt muzzleloader season if one does not shoot a buck during rifle?Good luck.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Missouri deer season - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by LEADMINER
Jim- never hunted Mo but going this year. Does the rifle tag allow you to hunt muzzleloader season if one does not shoot a buck during rifle?Good luck.

For resident hunters you have to buy muzzleloader tag for that season. If you don't mind me asking what part of the state are you hunting? Good luck to you too, thanks!
Posted By: skeen Re: Missouri deer season - 11/06/21
...never hunted Mo but going this year. Does the rifle tag allow you to hunt muzzleloader season if one does not shoot a buck during rifle?

Yes
Posted By: LEADMINER Re: Missouri deer season - 11/06/21
Don't know your state that well. The farm is on the Iowa/Mo border north of Memphis, Mo. We hunt the Iowa side of the farm when we draw but was invited to try your state since we did not draw Iowa this year.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Missouri deer season - 11/07/21
Don't know your state that well. The farm is on the Iowa/Mo border north of Memphis, Mo. We hunt the Iowa side of the farm when we draw but was invited to try your state since we did not draw Iowa this year.

That's some of the least populated area in the state. I'm about 85 miles south of there. Hope you fellows have a good hunt.
Posted By: LEADMINER Re: Missouri deer season - 11/07/21
Thanks Jim-the farm buildings are on the Mo side of the road. We have terrific deer country on the Iowa side but have never explored the Mo side. Our host is a terrific fellow and a real student of the whitetail. My buddy and I are blessed to have the invite and are stoked to spend some time in your state....plus we can use our regular deer rifles on this side of the road.:)
Posted By: liliysdad Re: Missouri deer season - 11/07/21
I will be up in St Clair County this year, like always. The deer are in a bad way up there on Corps land, but I still go. I had all but decided to skip this year, but the closer it gets, the more I want to go.

As for the tag, is there any confirmation to the ability to use an unfilled rifle tag during blackpowder? I have always been told that as a non resident, its one tag per season, period. If this is the case, that could change my entire strategy.
Thanks Jim-the farm buildings are on the Mo side of the road. We have terrific deer country on the Iowa side but have never explored the Mo side. Our host is a terrific fellow and a real student of the whitetail. My buddy and I are blessed to have the invite and are stoked to spend some time in your state....plus we can use our regular deer rifles on this side of the road.:)

You're welcome. It sounds like you've got a great place lined up.
Originally Posted by liliysdad
I will be up in St Clair County this year, like always. The deer are in a bad way up there on Corps land, but I still go. I had all but decided to skip this year, but the closer it gets, the more I want to go.

As for the tag, is there any confirmation to the ability to use an unfilled rifle tag during blackpowder? I have always been told that as a non resident, its one tag per season, period. If this is the case, that could change my entire strategy.

I can't answer you on the unfilled tag info but you can likely find it on the state website. Depending on where you live and how far you want to drive there are some better areas to hunt public land in Missouri. There's a state park within 10 miles of my place that joins corps ground. They rent cabins at the park. Were I hunting here from away I'd rent one of those cabins and a pontoon boat. the cabins are within 200 feet of the Mark Twain lake. I'd hunt the land all around the lake and some of it is excellent. You'd have company as it's public land but I think it could be made into a quality hunt. You might want to consider it for next year.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Missouri deer season - 11/07/21
Originally Posted by Jim1611

For resident hunters you have to buy muzzleloader tag for that season. If you don't mind me asking what part of the state are you hunting? Good luck to you too, thanks!

That is not true. An unfilled General season firearms tag may be used in antlerless and/or Alternative season. Alternative season includes muzzleloader's.
Posted By: skeen Re: Missouri deer season - 11/07/21

https://mdc.mo.gov/hunting-trapping/species/deer/deer-permits

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: tmax264 Re: Missouri deer season - 11/07/21
If I hunt Mo it'll be on my own land when I decide to. Sorry bastards. I own 130 acres and brother owns 270 acres 1 mile south of the IA-MO state line but since I live in CO and he is across the line in Iowa we would have to buy non-resident tags to hunt on our own land. Pay MO taxes on income from the land and feed the deer year round but they don't think that is enough.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Missouri deer season - 11/07/21
Originally Posted by tmax264
If I hunt Mo it'll be on my own land when I decide to. Sorry bastards. I own 130 acres and brother owns 270 acres 1 mile south of the IA-MO state line but since I live in CO and he is across the line in Iowa we would have to buy non-resident tags to hunt on our own land. Pay MO taxes on income from the land and feed the deer year round but they don't think that is enough.
I didn't realize they had gotten so stupid on the cost of a non-resident landowner permit.
As indicated above, our landowner is a Mo resident but owns land on the Iowa side of the line. He is an avid bowhunter and it has taken him five years to draw an Iowa bow tag... to hunt his own land! Yet at full non-resident cost as far as I know. To keep on topic...I am good with the cost as a non resident non property holder. smile

Alternative and firearms season use the same permit.

They haven't had the muzzleloader only tag for a long time now.

No muzzleloader tags anymore. Just firearms permits and those can be used in the alternative season.
Good to know...that seemed to be the way I read the regs. Thanks
Originally Posted by MOGC

That is not true. An unfilled General season firearms tag may be used in antlerless and/or Alternative season. Alternative season includes muzzleloader's.

I did not know they could be carried over except for rifle only. Thanks.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Missouri deer season - 11/08/21
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
I didn't realize they had gotten so stupid on the cost of a non-resident landowner permit.

Yeah, Missouri is about half the cost of our neighboring states for no draw over the counter tags. See how easy to get and inexpensive it is for Kansas, Iowa and Illinois tags. What should happen is a reciprocal fee for non residents. If a non resident wants to grab an over the counter tag in Missouri and his home state charges $500 for non residents to hunt, then his tag fee in Missouri should be $500.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Missouri deer season - 11/08/21

Yeah, Missouri is about half the cost of our neighboring states for no draw over the counter tags. See how easy to get and inexpensive it is for Kansas, Iowa and Illinois tags. What should happen is a reciprocal fee for non residents. If a non resident wants to grab an over the counter tag in Missouri and his home state charges $500 for non residents to hunt, then his tag fee in Missouri should be $500.

And a non Resident has to draw in KS. Something around $480 if I looked at it right. Mom owns a farm in KS and I cannot get the special own land hunt tag because she isn't a resident. Called and talked to an agent last Monday to confirm.

If I remember correctly Kansas didn't even allow non residents to hunt deer back in the early '90s and before.
Posted By: skeen Re: Missouri deer season - 11/08/21

Why punish me, man, I didn't make the rules and regs. That would amount to just another tax on an average Joe, and for what?

How would that benefit residents? What about all the money pumped into the economy by non-resident hunters?

“Don’t hate the Playa, hate the game” ~ICE-T (The Seventh Deadly Sin, 1999).
Posted By: skeen Re: Missouri deer season - 11/08/21
Originally Posted by skeen

Why punish me, man, I didn't make the rules and regs. That would amount to just another tax on an average Joe, and for what?

How would that benefit residents? What about all the money pumped into the economy by non-resident hunters?

And by the way, just this weekend on Kansas WIHA ground open to hunting, I spoke with bowhunters from Louisiana, Texas and Wisconsin. I enjoy other hunters and talking about hunting - it doesn't matter what state they're from.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Missouri deer season - 11/08/21
Paying an equal fee is punishment?
Posted By: CBB Re: Missouri deer season - 11/08/21
Headed to Milan MO from PA.
Leaving Wednesday.

My buddy, son and dad headed out. My other boy can't go. Has to work so he'll keep an eye on the land and help my wife take care of the place.

My buddy just archery hunted the same patch we will be gun hunting. They saw some very nice deer. Just out of bow range.

Good luck and be safe
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Missouri deer season - 11/08/21
Originally Posted by CBB
Headed to Milan MO from PA.
Leaving Wednesday.

My buddy, son and dad headed out. My other boy can't go. Has to work so he'll keep an eye on the land and help my wife take care of the place.

My buddy just archery hunted the same patch we will be gun hunting. They saw some very nice deer. Just out of bow range.

Good luck and be safe

I hope you fellows have a good hunt and a safe one. That's a great part of the state, I think. Putnam county used to be the least populated county in Missouri, still may be.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Missouri deer season - 11/09/21
I'm sorry it looks like punishment. But if it happens, and the Mo Conservation Commission gets smart then push your state to ease the price of out of state licenses. I'm sure your legislators would help you. But hold onto your billfold while talking to them. You know how to tell they are lying to you. Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: liliysdad Re: Missouri deer season - 11/09/21

I can't answer you on the unfilled tag info but you can likely find it on the state website. Depending on where you live and how far you want to drive there are some better areas to hunt public land in Missouri. There's a state park within 10 miles of my place that joins corps ground. They rent cabins at the park. Were I hunting here from away I'd rent one of those cabins and a pontoon boat. the cabins are within 200 feet of the Mark Twain lake. I'd hunt the land all around the lake and some of it is excellent. You'd have company as it's public land but I think it could be made into a quality hunt. You might want to consider it for next year.

We have a cabin on Truman, the entire reason for being there. I have limited access to some private land alongside Corps land, and some of the Corps stuff isnt bad if you get off the beaten path. More than anything, its Deer Camp, not the hunting, that gets me there.

As an aside, I knew that it was now "Alternative Methods," just called it "blackpowder" for so long its habit. I have been misinformed all this time about tags carrying over, however. With this knowledge, the price of a non-resident tag doesn't sting quite as bad if I can get up there twice a year.
Posted By: Crusader Re: Missouri deer season - 11/09/21
I will be headed up tomorrow afternoon to my farm in Lewis County. Will do some bowhunting; weather Thursday may be rainy and very windy but who cares, it'll be great to be out. Was there last weekend archery hunting as well as prepping stands and stuff for the firearms hunt. Saw two really nice 10-point typicals. I'm getting fired up for the firearms opener!
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Missouri deer season - 11/09/21

We have a cabin on Truman, the entire reason for being there. I have limited access to some private land alongside Corps land, and some of the Corps stuff isnt bad if you get off the beaten path. More than anything, its Deer Camp, not the hunting, that gets me there.

As an aside, I knew that it was now "Alternative Methods," just called it "blackpowder" for so long its habit. I have been misinformed all this time about tags carrying over, however. With this knowledge, the price of a non-resident tag doesn't sting quite as bad if I can get up there twice a year.

Sometimes the closer to the road is best. We hunted some conservation ground on the north end of Truman one year.

Dad saw more deer than I did. I was hunting over a half mile from the truck, dad was within 100 yards. He saw deer daily and I only saw 1 deer the whole season. More actual sign where I was but he was seeing the deer. Probably a happy medium to it all.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Missouri deer season - 11/09/21
I'll be heading to Chariton County Thursday, to see family and probably do a little deer hunting.on family farmground. I've been doing that since I was sixteen or seventeen. I've rarely missed a season, but the last couple I've missed due to family illnesses here in Kentucky. Looking forward to getting back into it, and seeing family.
I've got some ground to hunt, thanks to family. Dunno what I'll do when the last of them die off, though.
Hell, I'd rather kill coyotes, but the possum cops will skin you if you're out there coyote hunting with a centerfire during deer season, so I might as well buy the deer tag. I'll still shoot the coyotes if I get the chance.
I grew up in the NE corner of Chariton County, near Linn Co and Macon Co. All were really great hotspots til the damned CWD got it's hold in the state.
Posted By: RandyR Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
I will be down near Kirksville for muzzleloader again, definitely not going back to Indian Hills. Saw a few really good bucks last year but could not connect.
Posted By: skinner Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
Leaving for the Ozarks first thing in morning. It will be my 51st opening day on Saturday.
Posted By: tankerjockey Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
Originally Posted by Crusader
I will be headed up tomorrow afternoon to my farm in Lewis County. Will do some bowhunting; weather Thursday may be rainy and very windy but who cares, it'll be great to be out. Was there last weekend archery hunting as well as prepping stands and stuff for the firearms hunt. Saw two really nice 10-point typicals. I'm getting fired up for the firearms opener!

Hey crusader, where are you in Lewis County? My wife and I are building a new log home between Lewistown and LaBelle. Probably too busy to hunt this year as we are really trying to get finished enough to move in by Christmas.
But hey, give a shout if you want.
Les
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
I will be in a big oak about 3 miles West of Edwards.

All day sits both Saturday and Sunday. See what the weekend brings and maybe have to do the same the 2nd weekend if I can't bump something off close to home during the week.
Posted By: tankerjockey Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
Those all day sits can be very productive. Sometimes nice just to sit in a tree and watch the world go by.
Best of luck to you 10gaugemag.
Posted By: Torqued Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21

And a non Resident has to draw in KS. Something around $480 if I looked at it right. Mom owns a farm in KS and I cannot get the special own land hunt tag because she isn't a resident. Called and talked to an agent last Monday to confirm.

If I remember correctly Kansas didn't even allow non residents to hunt deer back in the early '90s and before.

Back when I was young and fairly fresh out of high school and not knowing where I may end up I purchased a lifetime hunting and fishing license for Kansas.
Best $400 I have ever spent
I can buy deer and turkey tags at resident prices and don't have to draw a tag
Posted By: LEADMINER Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
That turned out to be a great deal- Torque! I bet 400$ seemed like a fortune back then, though.
Posted By: Heeler Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
Originally Posted by Torqued

Back when I was young and fairly fresh out of high school and not knowing where I may end up I purchased a lifetime hunting and fishing license for Kansas.
Best $400 I have ever spent
I can buy deer and turkey tags at resident prices and don't have to draw a tag

I bought the hunting only lifetime license when I worked a few years in Wichita. I think it was $300 then. Is nice to have. I need to get off my butt and put in for elk at Ft. Riley.
Posted By: Torqued Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
That turned out to be a great deal- Torque! I bet 400$ seemed like a fortune back then, though.

Oh man it did.seem like a fortune back then. Late 80's
I think I was making about $4 maybe 4.50 an hour working at a filling station
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
Originally Posted by tankerjockey
Those all day sits can be very productive. Sometimes nice just to sit in a tree and watch the world go by.
Best of luck to you 10gaugemag.

My last 5 out of 6 or 6 out of 7 bucks have been killed between 10:30sh and 2:30sh.

No reason to leave the woods, all you do is spread scent and can't kill em from the truck or couch.
Posted By: rockchucker Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
wife and i will be at our place in callaway county. she;s leaving tomorrow to get a couple on bow hunts in first
Posted By: MOGC Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
I just popped positive for Covid. Looks like I'm gonna miss the general firearms season. That really pisses me off and on top of that I'm sick as hell to boot.
Posted By: skeen Re: Missouri deer season - 11/10/21
I just popped positive for Covid. Looks like I'm gonna miss the general firearms season. That really pisses me off and on top of that I'm sick as hell to boot.

Dude, that sucks. Hope ya' feel better.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Missouri deer season - 11/11/21
Thanks...
Posted By: CBB Re: Missouri deer season - 11/11/21
Hit the road shortly after 4am this morning.
We are excited!
Posted By: liliysdad Re: Missouri deer season - 11/11/21
I was Covid positive right before our rifle opener last year. I thought I was going to have to get better to die. By the time opening morning rolled around, I felt only moderately better...so I decide to go climb in a tree.

Definitely not one of my better life choices.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Missouri deer season - 11/11/21
Honestly right now I don't have enough strength to even consider going. I have already killed a big doe with my bow and will have the second half of bow season ahead to try for a buck. We have a firearms antlerless season ahead and also the alternative/muzzleloader season ahead. I'm trying to focus on getting better it it has been fairly rough so far.
Posted By: HTDUCK Re: Missouri deer season - 11/11/21
Leaving for my lease in Vernon Co tomorrow morning at 5:00

Plan to sit all day until I either notch a tag or eat tag soup.
Last two I killed up there one was at 11:00 and the other at 11:30 on two consecutive year opening days.
Haven't seen anything in the last two seasons that was a shooter.
Hope that changes this trip.

Everyone be safe traveling and hope ya all fill a tag
Posted By: CBB Re: Missouri deer season - 11/11/21
Hit some major traffic issues east of Indianapolis on 70. Lost qn hour and a half by the time we got off 70 went south to 40 and continued west. Now we are hitting town traffic. Oh well we are moving again!

I agree with the ait all day theory.
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21
Good luck Missouri brothers. I’ll be hunting Owensville opening weekend and Jerome MO the second weekend.
Posted By: diamondjim Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21
Go get em Jim! Good luck.
Posted By: Lawdwaz Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21
Good luck guys.
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21
Thanks Jim, and good luck to you and your crew. May we all be safe and successful.
Posted By: rockchucker Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21
wife went over to the farm tonight. seen 3 bucks chasing does in 3 different spots on the gravel on the way in.

she's bow hunting in the morning.

im going over after coffee in the morning.

good luck y'all. be safe
Posted By: rockchucker Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21
my bow kill 2 weeks ago

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Heeler Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21
Dang ‘chucker’, you been holding out on us. Helluva deer!!
Posted By: Hugh Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21
Callaway county for us ,this wknd. Behind the house.
Posted By: Hugh Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21
Nice buck Bobby.
Posted By: CBB Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21
Nice buck!
Posted By: tankerjockey Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21
Nice Buck rockchucker! Congratulations
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Missouri deer season - 11/12/21

I hope and pray for you to have a quick recovery. Sorry you're missing out too. I makes me feel like I sometimes take it for granted to be able to go in the morning. Well morning isn't here yet, as Grandpa used to say "we don't have a leash on tomorrow". Best of luck to all you folks!
Great buck RC

Jim, I fish Jerome area of the Gasconade a lot. Some pretty rough ground to hunt but is a sleeper of an area.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and be safe.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Missouri deer season - 11/13/21
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
Great buck RC

Jim, I fish Jerome area of the Gasconade a lot. Some pretty rough ground to hunt but is a sleeper of an area.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and be safe.

I've got a good friend up the road from Jerome at DoLittle. He grew up down there. I've fished with him but never hunted there, he's not a hunter. It's nice country though. Good luck to you too!
Posted By: Torqued Re: Missouri deer season - 11/13/21
Good luck this weekend ol boys.
I'm not even excited about it this year.
Just like last year, the owners of the property I hunt
have been down working all over their 150 acres.
Last season I didn't see a deer on the hoof in the daylight from 3 days before firearms season until almost the end of January. Hope that's not the case this season
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Missouri deer season - 11/13/21
Benton County this morning. Awful quiet.

Posted By: SKane Re: Missouri deer season - 11/13/21
Good luck MO folks!
Hot on a doe.
Posted By: CBB Re: Missouri deer season - 11/13/21
I've seen a yote, 2 buck and 3 doe. Before I could get a shot at 2nd buck he made it to over towards my dad. His 243 with 85gr tsx made short work of him
Passed on a 130sh 8 point. He may not be so lucky next he rolls by.
Posted By: tankerjockey Re: Missouri deer season - 11/13/21
I had to make a short day of it but I saw 3 does and one young buck with a weird rack. Small broken rack on right and a weird rack coming out of the left side between his eye and his ear. He was a cautious little bugger though. Still got within 20 yards. ☺️
I let him walk but may have to consider culling him out.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Missouri deer season - 11/13/21
This morning I saw 23 deer. I know 15 of them were separate from each other and the remainder were likely some of them. This evening I saw 17 different deer. 2 out of all these were nice bucks. The first deer of the day was a very good buck but it was not light enough to shoot and I needed binoculars to see his rack. He had it shined up allot so it showed up good. Later this morning I saw another good buck chasing a doe at about 600 yards. I would have to have a calm day to try that shot and today was windy. Besides it was on a horizon making it a no go anyway. I would not have taken that shot at 50 yards. No coyotes. I sure wanted to see some to try my new handloads on! It's been a great day to be in the woods.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Missouri deer season - 11/14/21
Tankerjockey was that buck close to the Callaway County Nuclear power plant? The one they built about 15 miles from the New Madrid Fault? Asking for a friend? Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Missouri deer season - 11/14/21
I let that 130" or so 8 point walk, 6 or 7 other small bucks and saw about 5 does today.

See what this wind does tomorrow.
Posted By: CBB Re: Missouri deer season - 11/14/21
Dads 8pt is probably a 115-120" buck.

My boy saw a few does
buddy saw a 3pt
I had the most action. Passed a small 8 at about 430. And 7 more doe.
Posted By: tankerjockey Re: Missouri deer season - 11/14/21
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Tankerjockey was that buck close to the Callaway County Nuclear power plant? The one they built about 15 miles from the New Madrid Fault? Asking for a friend? Be Well, RZ.

Nah RZ he’s way up in northeastern Missouri. 😄
Interestingly enough, For the last 27 years I lived within view of that power plant and even toured it once while I was a scout leader.
Now we are building our new log home up here away from all the hubbub and living the quiet farm life.

And 10-4 on the wind 10gauge!
No wind here in Benton County yet. A shower just moved through so walking the 1/4 mile through the timber will be quiet this morning.

Have to really keep my eyes peeled as that makes them deer even more quiet!!
Posted By: tankerjockey Re: Missouri deer season - 11/14/21
Wind picked up here around 5am and getting steadily stronger. Rattling doors and windows and shaking our camper all over. Think I’m staying put for awhile.
Good luck 10gaugemag.
My boy shot a young 8 this morning. I've seen 1 doe. Quite a bit of shooting. Just need a nice buck to stroll through in this wind.
Had a short tined 10 pass through about an hour ago. 18" wide that might have gone 120".

Didn't pick up until 9 yesterday. Good activity until 2:30 & then dead for the rest of the day.
My resolve cracked. I took a break for lunch. Between only seeing 1 deer this morning and the wind beating the hell out of me I broke.

My buddy stayed in his stand and had a spike and an 8 chase a doe past him and head south. I'll be heading back out shortly.

Good luck
Got tired of the wind pounding me in the face so I got out of the stand about 10 and started still hunting back towards the truck.

I had gone about 80 yards in an hour when a doe came trotting towards me panting. Knew that meant 1 thing. I stood there frozen for about 2 more minutes when a decent 8 came down the same trail grunting up a storm. I let him pass and watched that same trail for another hour before heading to the truck. May go closer to home a few mornings this week before going back south next weekend.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Missouri deer season - 11/14/21
You guys are killing me...
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: Missouri deer season - 11/14/21
Popped a nice doe early this morning.ha a hot doe and a nice buck bird dogging her come by early yesterday morning but no shot presented it’s self. Saw turkey and a few decent bucks but none I could get a shot on. Good times in this mans book.
Posted By: CBB Re: Missouri deer season - 11/15/21
My bud ended up with a 140 10pt. Damn good for the boys from peeyay..

I saw 5 doe and a spike.

I'm the only one in our crew with a tag left. Back at it in the morning.
Posted By: CBB Re: Missouri deer season - 11/15/21
[Linked Image from udrop.com]

Posted By: Scotty Re: Missouri deer season - 11/17/21
Congratulations.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Missouri deer season - 11/19/21
Good stuff CBB. And TankerJocky good on ya for building farther away from that plant. WE are close enough to the Wolf Creek plant. A bad day at the plant and the wrong wind and I'll be fried. Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Missouri deer season - 11/19/21

Today's view. Already had 1 move through just before it was light enough to see in the brush behind me.
Posted By: CBB Re: Missouri deer season - 11/19/21
Good luck!
© 24hourcampfire