Home
Posted By: DEER_ASSASSIN id appreciate the vote - 02/07/12
funny thing i was 3 on the list till a fella killed one a lil better 182 4/8, I was tickled for him 2 great bucks from TN

any how id appreciate a vote thanks

http://www.outdoorlife.com/contest_entry/1001349617?page=173&pnid=1001352779
click the "like button"
Posted By: huntsonora Re: id appreciate the vote - 02/07/12
Done
Posted By: Stan_in_SC Re: id appreciate the vote - 02/07/12
Done
Posted By: PMC Re: id appreciate the vote - 02/09/12
Would do but no facebook, sorry

dang pat u need one and a twitter account

i think u can vote with out one heck i dont know lol

thanks to all

Posted By: efw Re: id appreciate the vote - 02/11/12
Originally Posted by PMC
Would do but no facebook, sorry

+1

Dude that is one gorgeous buck there man!!
Posted By: Jtown Re: id appreciate the vote - 02/13/12
Story as told in the Tennessean.

Opening day of archery Season 2011, I harvested the 4th largest archery deer in Tennessee History 181 4/8 net Boone & Crockett non-typical 15 point. The buck field dressed 179 lbs. I was injured in 2004, hunting with a compound bow is too much for my left arm,but it doesn't interfere with my work, cutting and splitting wood or working on my drag racing hobby, it is a convenience thing to use as a reason for hunting with a crossbow that people will kinda beleive, basically it takes practice to use a regular bow and a crossbow doesn't, even though i have killed several over the years with a compound and recurve since my injury, to help rack up my numbers with all weapons i could possibly use!!!! To whereas my groupies could praise me and then I called the TWRA at the end of that season to confirm that I was the number one hunter for kills that year in the state, then I made a post about it on another website so my fanclub could feed my ego more!!!! Anything brown is game on for me from spotted fawns to bucks just as long as the numbers add up for the overall kill score. I fed this deer at my corn feeder for 3 years with no success killing him until opening day 9-24-2011. when he finnaly came into my sugar beet patch that he couldnt resist that he had been eating out of in complete comfort most of the late summer until opening day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wont you stroke my ego PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Tom264 Re: id appreciate the vote - 02/13/12
Originally Posted by Jtown
Story as told in the Tennessean.

Opening day of archery Season 2011, I harvested the 4th largest archery deer in Tennessee History 181 4/8 net Boone & Crockett non-typical 15 point. The buck field dressed 179 lbs. I was injured in 2004, hunting with a compound bow is too much for my left arm,but it doesn't interfere with my work, cutting and splitting wood or working on my drag racing hobby, it is a convenience thing to use as a reason for hunting with a crossbow that people will kinda beleive, basically it takes practice to use a regular bow and a crossbow doesn't, even though i have killed several over the years with a compound and recurve since my injury, to help rack up my numbers with all weapons i could possibly use!!!! To whereas my groupies could praise me and then I called the TWRA at the end of that season to confirm that I was the number one hunter for kills that year in the state, then I made a post about it on another website so my fanclub could feed my ego more!!!! Anything brown is game on for me from spotted fawns to bucks just as long as the numbers add up for the overall kill score. I fed this deer at my corn feeder for 3 years with no success killing him until opening day 9-24-2011. when he finnaly came into my sugar beet patch that he couldnt resist that he had been eating out of in complete comfort most of the late summer until opening day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wont you stroke my ego PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you nailed it.

Its all about his EGO!!!

He aint getting no vote from me even if I did have a farcebook account..

And no I am not jealous, I have killed my share of nice bucks too.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: id appreciate the vote - 02/13/12
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!

classic!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

grin tru dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Seminole39 Re: id appreciate the vote - 02/14/12
i can't vote for a man in blue jeans and a wal-marts camo flannel shirt

smile for the pic geez

have you learned nothing from stan potts??
Posted By: PMC Re: id appreciate the vote - 02/18/12
Have you gotten it back from Joey yet? Only 225 days 'til the season opens back up.
Posted By: Jtown Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/06/12
Originally Posted by PMC
Have you gotten it back from Joey yet? Only 225 days 'til the season opens back up.

You one of his Ego Strokin fan club members?
Posted By: gunner500 Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/06/12
Congratulations on a fine buck Sir.

Gunner
Posted By: PMC Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/06/12
Lade is a good friend of mine. Has been for a lot of years. I've spent many a day hunting with him and will this year too. He's welcome at my place anytime.

This thread hadn't been posted in for 2 weeks until you brought it back to the top. Could you post some pics of the deer you've killed?
Originally Posted by PMC
Lade is a good friend of mine. Has been for a lot of years. I've spent many a day hunting with him and will this year too. He's welcome at my place anytime.

This thread hadn't been posted in for 2 weeks until you brought it back to the top. Could you post some pics of the deer you've killed?

Ahhh, struck a nerve I see. I have no reason to have to prove anything to you. I am proud to say I don't have any friends that feel the need to have their egos stroked constantly. I have killed plenty of deer, I could probably have been the states top killer one year also if I killed some of those 40# deer.
I agree that you have nothing to prove to me, as my opinion is of little value. Since you don't care what my opinion is of you, why would you care what my opinion is of Lade?
I don't care what your opinion of him his, everybody needs a friend. I just don't care for ego maniacs.
I am confused. You don't care, except when you care.

You one of his Ego Strokin fan club members?

Ironically everytime you post you bring this thread back to the top. Which as you can see from other posters above you garners even more views and compliments for Lade's buck. Thereby working against what you don't care for.

Of course the reasonable answer being that if you don't want to feed someone's ego, ignore to their posts.

How about you go ahead and have the last word, it will after all make you feel better about Lade's ego.

Good Hunting to you.
this is a good read

i havent laughed this hard in a while
Posted By: Tngirl Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/07/12
PMC I just love you!!
its amazing that someone has nothing better to do in his life than bad mouth someone he knows nothing about. Love it!
Posted By: Seminole39 Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/14/12
Originally Posted by DEER_ASSASSIN
go buy a mirror

you're welcome
Posted By: Boococky Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/14/12
Originally Posted by Seminole39
go buy a mirror

you're welcome

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Jtown Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/14/12
go buy a mirror

you're welcome

How can he laugh when he doesn't even know how to smile?
Posted By: Seminole39 Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/14/12
go buy a mirror

you're welcome

he can crack a smile when he looks in the mirror to make sure his weiner is still there hiding under the flannel covered busch beer gut
Posted By: Boococky Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/14/12
go buy a mirror

you're welcome

he can crack a smile when he looks in the mirror to make sure his weiner is still there hiding under the flannel covered busch beer gut

Im thinking more along the lines of Beast or High life laugh laugh laugh
I just voted!!
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/14/12
puff puff pass.
Posted By: Raeford Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/14/12
Who gives a rip what you did!
Originally Posted by Raeford

Haven't seen you in while. smirk
Originally Posted by bottomhunter

We were hoping to never see your paint fume sniffing ass again.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/14/12

it aint him .............................
or else he would have written a million word essay by now.................

one of the guys trying to jedimindphuck us

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!
the real bottomhunter aint man enough to come on here and face us

he relies on the protection of his next door neighbor and lawnmower man
always has
and always will

that little female dog wont leave candy land and move up to the big league ever

and we all know that...............
Originally Posted by renegade50

it aint him .............................
or else he would have written a million word essay by now.................

one of the guys trying to jedimindphuck us

h.ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!

Yep, imposter.
ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!
we all need to vote also

lets do a facebook friend whatever thingamabob
and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id rather watch the devil cornhole obama with his fishook talley whacker than vote for this.....................................

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Posted By: kbruceM7KID Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/15/12
Nice buck man you got vote!

You have 2 day less than me and have 375 posts get a life and stop being jelous of a deer. O and stop wacking it in you mothers basenent.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/15/12
Originally Posted by Kbruce

You have 2 day less than me and have 375 posts get a life and stop being jelous of a deer. O and stop doing my mom in her basenent.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Posted By: Jtown Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/15/12

You have 2 day less than me and have 375 posts get a life and stop being jelous of a deer. O and stop wacking it in you mothers basenent.

Who yanked your chain? Let me guess you are in the fan club to. You are probably one of those Tnqueer regulars that likes to come over here and play Billy Bad ass because they won't let ya talk ugly over there. Makes you feel good to cuss me out on the computer while sipping a sterling beer and sitting on the deck of your single wide.If you are a Tnqueer regular please tell them to come check this place out and see what it is to have fun!
Posted By: Tom264 Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/15/12
Kbruce is a 12 yr old that has only (so he says) killed 2 deer and don't know the difference from the buttstock to the muzzle on a gun.

He's a tool...
Originally Posted by Tom264
Kbruce is a 12 yr old that has only (so he says) killed 2 deer and don't know the difference from the buttstock to the muzzle on a gun.

He's a tool...

My guess is his username on tnqueer is catman529!

He's a tool...
Im 16 you dumbass and my dad used to be a gunsmith you dumb SOB. I have killed 19 deer in the last 3 years so [bleep] you buddy.
Your mom should spank your ass and take your computer away for the way you talk. Trailer Trash!
[quote=bottomhunter][quote=Raeford]Who gives a rip what you did!

basenent.

Who yanked your chain? Let me guess you are in the fan club to. You are probably one of those Tnqueer regulars that likes to come over here and play Billy Bad ass because they won't let ya talk ugly over there. Makes you feel good to cuss me out on the computer while sipping a sterling beer and sitting on the deck of your single wide.If you are a Tnqueer regular please tell them to come check this place out and see what it is to have fun!
I live in the Adirondacks in New York and what are you talking about 'Fan Club' retard
Posted By: Jtown Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/16/12
[quote=bottomhunter][quote=Raeford]Who gives a rip what you did!

basenent.

I live in the Adirondacks in New York and what are you talking about 'Fan Club' retard

That explains it all! When you go back to 5th grade for the 6th time next year, try hard to learn some new put downs. It is getting past your bedtime, so go drink your grape koolaid and eat your welfare cheese before the trailer park whores start working.
Posted By: kbruceM7KID Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/16/12
Ya im on welfare but I own most likly more gun then you and my parents both work for a living you stupid piece of [bleep]. And I bet I have hunted in more states then and Ik for a fact that I am a better hunter then you.
Posted By: Hunter333 Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/16/12

Damn Jtown your hard on the young fella,LOL.....I know your signature is Jtown is that where your from? If so where is Jtown. You talk and act just like a prick I used to work with.LOL........
Ya im on welfare but I own most likly more gun then you and my parents both work for a living you stupid piece of [bleep]. And I bet I have hunted in more states then and Ik for a fact that I am a better hunter then you.

You dont know chit about me, you damn sure dont know how many guns and I own, and if you have only killed 19 deer in 3 years and hunted in numerous states then it is safe to say you are a SORRY ASS hunter. It seems as though you could use this.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: slumlord Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/16/12
Must be the Sundrop talkin

lol
Originally Posted by Hunter333

Damn Jtown your hard on the young fella,LOL.....I know your signature is Jtown is that where your from? If so where is Jtown. You talk and act just like a prick I used to sleep with.LOL........

So I am a prick for giving this little chit what he deserves? It is my town, JTOWN! Middle, Tn.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Must be the Sundrop talkin

lol

shocked grin laugh

Posted By: Hunter333 Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/16/12
Jtown= Jackson?
Jtown= Jackson?

That is west Tn.
My uneducated guess is that you are a member of Tndeer and trying to figure just who in the hell I am, good luck with that. If I told you, you would never believe it!
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/16/12

He's a tool...
Im 16 you dumbass and my dad used to be a gunsmith you dumb SOB. I have killed 19 deer in the last 3 years so [bleep] you buddy.

nice language junior.
Originally Posted by Field_Hand

He's a tool...

nice language junior.

He needs his ass spanked!

He's a tool...

nice language junior.

He needs his ass spanked!
probably the problem
]

He needs his ass spanked! [/quote]probably the problem [/quote]

That or he is just mad at the world for being the only 5th grader that drives to school.
no comeback? guess it's past bed time, it is a school night you know.

He is probably coloring a My Little Pony picture right now.
yeah or watching barney tapes to fall asleep by.

He's a tool...
Your daddy used to be a gunsmith???? With what wooden guns?? Laffin'
Did he use duct tape to bed em??? Laffin'
19 deer in the past 3 yrs??? What a blatant lie!! You said 2, then 6 now 19??
Get your story right there junior, your lying is so full of hole it looks like a colondar strainer....

He's a tool...
Get your story right there junior, your lying is so full of hole it looks like a colondar strainer....

His daddy used to make those wooden rubber band guns that he sold for rubber band wars in the trailer hood.
The trailer hood....lol
hurry up , i see the short bus pulling into the trailer hood.
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Dayum yankee kid needs his arse beat.....little punk ass probably hasn't even killed a buck, let alone 19 deer......he's probably confusing the kill number with his IQ.....it happens.

Kid, get a life and maybe try talking to a girl, it may ease your frustration a little bit
This kid is full of chit. He is sorry but he is still at it!

http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6287342/Look#Post6287342
But my daddy was a gunsmith...... cry
But my daddy was a gunsmith...... cry

laugh laugh laugh
It pisses me off how inmature and stupid your comebacks are lame and no I dont need to prove chit if you think I havent killed 19 deer then so be it. But you all I bet never even go in the woods your sit here on the computerr And talk how great a hunter you are. So STfu
It pisses me off how inmature and stupid your comebacks are lame and no I dont need to prove chit if you think I havent killed 19 deer then so be it. But you all I bet never even go in the woods your sit here on the computerr And talk how great a hunter you are. So STfu

Were you picked on as a toddler?

Simmer down francis.....you don't know your own ass from a hole in the wall and contradict yourself all over this board

I don't give a crap how many deer youve killed....youre still a punk ass who thinks he's some hot shot. Chill out and stop being a little bitch and maybe you'll learn a thing or two
It pisses me off how inmature and stupid your comebacks are lame

Why so mad?? Is it that fact that we have fallen to the 7th grade level of humor that you are accustomed to to help you fit in? Thanks for throwing our compassion for you back in our faces.

and no I dont need to prove chit if you think I havent killed 19 deer then so be it.
Then stop trying to hammer home the point of you being the Great White Hunter reborn. Is your middle name Horatio??

But you all I bet never even go in the woods your sit here on the computerr And talk how great a hunter you are.
Show one post be any one of the above posterrs proclaiming how great of hunterrs they are. I will wait here while you go look.

So STfu
So FOad
look kid. i know you think it's real cool to act all tough and cuss over the internet. i hope you don't find out the hard way that trash talking someone in person can produce very different results.
on the other hand it would probably do you some good.
have a great day.
look kid. i know you think it's real cool to act all tough and cuss over the internet. i hope you don't find out the hard way that trash talking someone in person can produce very different results.
have a great day.

True Dat!

laugh
Originally Posted by Boococky
have a great day.

True Dat!

laugh
JMO

laugh
I'm too lazy to read through all the posts--how long ago did this one go south?
Right from the first post.....
Right from the first post.....

[Linked Image]
ooooh, I better go back and start from the beginning smile
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
ooooh, I better go back and start from the beginning smile

Its your life man,,,you can waste it anyway you want to I reckon.... wink
thats funny smile made me chuckle a few times. man this place has changed, they'll let anyone in now wink

no offense to the TN crew for being new, I've thought ya'll were a hoot from the beginning smile
These threads that bash tndeer and tndeer's users say alot about the quality of folks that use this forum..Guess the mods on TNdeer made a good call on banning you guys....This is pathetic,its the internet,get a life and stop obcessing..All this amounts to is hurt feelings.Tndeer doesn't need this kind of trash talk,and im surprised this forum and its mod's put up with it...
Originally Posted by Cecil
These threads that bash tndeer and tndeer's users say alot about the quality of folks that use this forum..Guess the mods on TNdeer made a good call on banning you guys....This is pathetic,its the internet,get a life and stop obcessing..All this amounts to is hurt feelings.Tndeer doesn't need this kind of trash talk,and im surprised this forum and its mod's put up with it...
I guess the VOUS let out early. Did you win the weenie eating contest???

Hope none of those self righteous Baptists got a DUI last night. Well, in a way I kind of hope they did

Remember Cecil, youre one random post from TeamTnQueer banning you. Make sure you smooch the right asscheeks over there, wear your lip gloss.
laugh
All I want to know is, who is the pivot man for the TENNESSEE MAFIA TCB circle jerk. I bet they fight over who is going to be the pivot man.
All I want to know is, who is the pivot man for the TENNESSEE MAFIA TCB circle jerk. I bet they fight over who is going to be the pivot man.
Are you candidating for the job? I just downed a whole can of asparagus and I'm ready to pop an earthy load on you.

Wear your safety glasses, I might pass a stone too.

laugh

All I know is I wanna be the pivot man for the TENNESSEE MAFIA TCB circle jerk. I will fight whoever to be the pivot man.

Fixed it for ya

Your a douche!

Come on Cecil 30-30, you act like that chit over there is all you live for. Just because Team tnqueer are a bunch of [bleep] doesn't mean you have to drink the tool aid and become one too.

Hope none of those self righteous Baptists got a DUI last night. Well, in a way I kind of hope they did

Remember Cecil, youre one random post from TeamTnQueer banning you. Make sure you smooch the right asscheeks over there, wear your lip gloss.
laugh

The Vous- " An organized gathering of fake people and unsecure ass kissers, that all talk about one another as soon as they leave. "
These threads that bash tndeer and tndeer's users say alot about the quality of folks that use this forum..

wait... Don't you use this forum? and it looks like for a while now....just sayin

laugh

The Vous- " An organized gathering of fake people and unsecure ass kissers, that all talk about one another as soon as they leave. "
Yeah, and if you stick your nose far enough up the right person(s) ass you'll earn mod jewelry. Regardless if you know jack [bleep] about deer hunting.

laugh
Cecil, come to the Dark Side

Search your feelings.

laugh laugh

Originally Posted by Colorado1135
These threads that bash tndeer and tndeer's users say alot about the quality of folks that use this forum..

wait... Don't you use this forum? and it looks like for a while now....just sayin

He is too busy filing a butt hurt report right now to answer you.
Still having insecurity issues from all those years of being picked last for dodgeball i see. whistle
Are you candidating for the job? I just downed a whole can of asparagus and I'm ready to pop an earthy load on you.

laugh

I just took half a bottle zinc vitamins

I'm ready to plaster 333's face with a Mason jar full of Elmers glue

laugh

Damn thats sick and twisted,LOL.......You better hope its a little stone, so you can pass it out that little goobar. smile
All I know is I wanna be the pivot man for the TENNESSEE MAFIA TCB circle jerk. I will fight whoever to be the pivot man.

Fixed it for ya

Your a douche!

You still remind me of that prick I used to worked with.LOL.....

laugh

Yall Tn Mafia boys are some sick fellers....Save the facials for your next Tn Mafia get together. I'm sure you get some takers there. smile

Fixed it for ya

Your a douche!

You still remind me of that prick I used to worked with.LOL.....

Did you work at the MTD plant?
Well, do like you used to do to that prick you worked with and kiss my ass.

laugh

Yall Tn Mafia boys are some sick fellers....Save the facials for your next Tn Mafia get together. I'm sure you get some takers there. smile

We don't get all into the stupid chit like the Vous. Did you just get back from there dick head?

We don't get all into the stupid chit like the Vous. Did you just get back from there dick head?

No, the only Rendezvous I've been to is with a prick I used to work with old lady.
Cut him some slack Jtown. I don't see the butt hurt in this one.

Now that Cecil feller, I think he went off to go drown himself with a 2 liter of Sundrop. Goin raw dog with no toothbrush before bedtime. Livin dangerously

laugh

Cut him some slack Jtown. I don't see the butt hurt in this one.

Now that Cecil feller, I think he went off to go drown himself with a 2 liter of Sundrop. Goin raw dog with no toothbrush before bedtime. Livin dangerously

laugh

That Cecil feller is the one filing the butt hurt report. I am just having fun with 333.

No, the only Rendezvous I've been to is with a prick I used to work with old lady.

Thank goodness you didn't go to that. That means you are O.K.
Wow. Still going on. Like moths to a flame.
Originally Posted by PMC

Be sure to let your hero know!
Originally Posted by PMC
Posting from the free Henry Horton wifi are we??

Did you and Cecil finish your game of hide the Trophy Rock?
Originally Posted by PMC
Wow. Still going on. Like us azzholes at the vous.

Fixed it for ya
Poor ole cecil 30-30 was so blown away that someone responded like that he hasnt come back yet. You should get used to it goober it is a little different here.
here is some stroking for the hatchie bottom homos

[Linked Image]
COOL laugh
here is some stroking for the hatchie bottom homos.This is where I killed THE deer.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
That's cool but why is only wheel off the ground? Did you have a passenger??

Tell Cecil not to sit up front next time. Put him in the middle of the backseat. You can thank me later

[Linked Image]

Tell Cecil not to sit up front next time. Put him in the middle of the backseat. You can thank me later

Yeah, Cecil was in the front but im sure the top half was laid over on the drivers side shocked
Originally Posted by Boococky

[Linked Image]

Yeah, Cecil was in the front but im sure the top half was laid over on the drivers side shocked

They should call themselves, team brown and down.
jtown lighten up and come on back to the bottoms with jimbo.

I never left, thought you were still here also. You slip out in the middle of the night?

I never left, thought you were still here also. You slip out in the middle of the night?
Both of yall need to quit dicking around on the interwebs and get my fourwheeler that you guys got stuck in the bottom pulled out and warshed off

Both of yall need to quit dicking around on the interwebs and get my fourwheeler that you guys got stuck in the bottom pulled out and warshed off
shup up bish, or else we will leave some more "bud lite" cans at the base of your cypress tree laugh

Both of yall need to quit dicking around on the interwebs and get my fourwheeler that you guys got stuck in the bottom pulled out and warsh
ed off

Bad news, it washed away the other night. You would have known that if you hadn't been down here with that guys wife. You were too busy being a homewrecker to help us.

Bad news, it washed away the other night. You would have known that if you hadn't been down here with that guys wife. You were too busy being a homewrecker to help us.
You betting be joking! How am I supposed to get back to the swamp stand now?? BTW it's really not my fault, you guys know I have a weakness for a woman with tats

shup up bish, or else we will leave some more "bud lite" cans at the base of your cypress tree laugh
When I find the traitor to the "Miller Light" posse, heads will roll. Tru dat

You betting be joking! How am I supposed to get back to the swamp stand now?? BTW it's really not my fault, you guys know I have a weakness for a woman with tats

If you stay away from my wife, you can have my 4 wheeler.

I know a guy with a Rhino that said I could borrow it anytime whistle
I ONLY invite rescued dogs to my pool parties

laugh

If you stay away from my fourwheeler, you can have raeford's wife grin

I know a guy with a Rhino that said I could borrow it anytime whistle

I know a guy who is stupid enough to leave his fourwheeler in a flood zone and then publicly bitches about how its everyone elses fault that it got flooded.....douchebag
anybody know where i can get some iron pots? whistle
bet the mocassins are rolling now. eek
bet the mocassins are rolling now. eek

If you hadnt slipped your outta here in the dark you would know.
Dayum it's taking cecil a long time to fill out his hurt feelings report laugh
Im still here..No hurt feelings here.I've been around reading this thread ever since I first posted on this thread. I just feel no need to post anymore..Carry on its quite amuseing.
It makes us sad that you won't be posting to defend your heroes honor. Run and play at the other place, just remember what slumlord said about being one post from banishment by those pricks over there.
Im still here..No hurt feelings here.I've been around reading this thread ever since I first posted on this thread. I just feel no need to post anymore..Carry on its quite amuseing.
This should help you out. Crayon is accecptable. PM me if you have any questions

[Linked Image]
Zed, Maynard.....

spider just caught a couple of flies

Dang cecil, is it taking a whole day to fill that report out?
Grow up
Grow up
Wow big talk from a little boy in Yankeeland

When you get home from skool today, tell your mom to pick up some more Pizza Bites from the store

You are out
Grow up

When you get home from skool today, tell your mom to pick up some more Pizza Bites from the store

You are out

Little yankee needs to fill out a hurt feelings report
Trading insults with a 16 year old kid......really? I am thinking there are some Tennesseans here that were not taught the same Southern manners that I learned as a child.
Grow up

See, there you go again you little douche bag, getting in on something that doesn't pertain to your little douchebag punk ass. You want to fit in and act all bad ass so bad but it doesn't work . You are a waste of sperm and oxygen. Did your mom smoke crack while knocked up with you? Or did you starve your brain for oxygen trying to blow up her douchebag in the shower? They must be proud of their dumbass son. Keep going and the most important question in life you will be asking is do you want fries with that.
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Trading insults with a 16 year old kid......really? I am thinking there are some Tennesseans here that were not taught the same Southern manners that I learned as a child.
Things learned as a child in Alabama do not count as "manners"

ROLL TIDE

I am thinking maybe you should read some of this disrespectful little punks post before you make assumptions.
It really does not matter what a 16 year old says. There is no reason for a grown man to trade insults with him. Be the adult.

I have spent just as much of my life in Tennessee as in Alabama. There are plenty of mannered people in both states, and plenty of ignorant rednecks as well.
It really does not matter what a 16 year old says. There is no reason for a grown man to trade insults with him. Be the adult.

I have spent just as much of my life in Tennessee as in Alabama. There are plenty of mannered people in both states, and plenty of ignorant rednecks as well.

Good for you. I really don't think any of us fall under that ignorant redneck statement. But thanks for your input.

Only the ignorant rednecks return to Alabama after being in Tennessee grin
Grow up

You are out
did you eat em all while you and your other two favorite murffs rented UFC pay per view in his living room? laugh
My guess is they were watching my little pony.
Grow up

You are out
did you eat em all while you and your other two favorite murffs rented UFC pay per view in his living room? laugh
That murf Panther ate a whole bag of pizza bites and half a bottle of blue label scotch

Dad will be pissed when he gets home from gunsmith class at the community college

You are out
did you eat em all while you and your other two favorite murffs rented UFC pay per view in his living room? laugh [/quote
That murf Panther ate a whole bag of pizza bites and a qt of schlitz. It's all good in the trailer hood.

Dad will be pissed when he gets home from dumpster diving

Fixed it for ya
Lmao
Grow up
You need to take your own medicine..
Grow up
You need to take your own medicine..

[Linked Image]
Still laughing
Posted By: renegade50 Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/24/12

He's a tool...

bwhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

classic!!!!!!!

He is probably coloring a My Little Pony picture right now.

maybe teletubbies instead?????????????????? laugh laugh laugh

this thread has taken a turn for comedy central for sure

i thought it was supposed to be about voting for meat santa instead????? laugh laugh laugh

He's a tool...

maybe if he lived here in TN he could have racked up those numbers in one season and gave meat santa a run for his money

laugh laugh laugh

Were you picked on as a toddler?

lead paint chips on the window sills

lots of old houses up north you know grin laugh

whatever cecil 30-30

go back to candy land and stroke some egos over their for acceptance
tndeer and the back stabbing
cheese eating [bleep] on their can kiss my fuzzy white a$$

bunch of religous hyprocrites on that sight
swapping email porn
then going to church on sunday to somehow atone for it in their minds

bunch of shoot house deer and turkey baiting mofo,s on their also

bunch of twra lackeys on their that condesend to the governers twrc boys and their goodole boy connections in regards to our states game laws

how do i know that

conversations in person with high up twra people that i have had face to face and
eyeball to eyeball with

go back to candyland
cause the sugar coated"truth" on their is what you need.........

i also didnt change my username
tell your buddys to come on over here and interact with me i would love that for sure.............................

laugh

i sure hope some of my friends
fellow coworkers got a chance to do their job around henry horton whistle whistle smirk grin grin grin

laugh

this is the best post describing it for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cecil, come to the Dark Side

Search your feelings.

laugh laugh

[bleep] that

his mind is weak..............................................

laugh

Yall Tn Mafia boys are some studly men....Save the facials for me at your next Tn Mafia get together. I'm sure i can do as well as rod stewart did back in the day. smile
shocked shocked shocked shocked

keep it up and
i will take back my gut pot and go home too laugh

[Linked Image]

what a P.O.S.car

musta have gotten his 1st shot of poontang in it back when........
and wont get rid of it ever
Originally Posted by renegade50

He's a tool...
Im 16 and my name is beavis and my dad used to be a horrible gunsmith and messed up alot of people firearms, so that is why he works at mcdonalds shooing away the pigeons in the parking lot now. I have killed 19 kazillion deer in the last 3 years so stop picking on me buddy.

bwhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

classic!!!!!!!
Posted By: Hunter333 Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/24/12
Damn Rentacunt50 who pissed in your wheaties, you old [bleep].
Posted By: renegade50 Re: id appreciate the vote - 03/26/12
Damn Rentacunt50 who pissed in your wheaties, you old [bleep].
laugh laugh laugh
making up for lost time

i see slumlord is now a friend of yours
that is the 1st step of becoming part of the tn mafia

now fatdaddy will contact you and step in with other parts of the initiation rites for new pledges eek laugh laugh laugh
good luck...........
bring plenty of pain killers and lube products for when he decides to break you inwhistle whistle laugh laugh
new pledges go thru alot more than us made men had too way back when

tru dat!!!!!!!! grin grin laugh laugh
© 24hourcampfire