Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
ooooh, I better go back and start from the beginning smile

Its your life man,,,you can waste it anyway you want to I reckon.... wink

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
thats funny smile made me chuckle a few times. man this place has changed, they'll let anyone in now wink

no offense to the TN crew for being new, I've thought ya'll were a hoot from the beginning smile

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
These threads that bash tndeer and tndeer's users say alot about the quality of folks that use this forum..Guess the mods on TNdeer made a good call on banning you guys....This is pathetic,its the internet,get a life and stop obcessing..All this amounts to is hurt feelings.Tndeer doesn't need this kind of trash talk,and im surprised this forum and its mod's put up with it...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cecil
These threads that bash tndeer and tndeer's users say alot about the quality of folks that use this forum..Guess the mods on TNdeer made a good call on banning you guys....This is pathetic,its the internet,get a life and stop obcessing..All this amounts to is hurt feelings.Tndeer doesn't need this kind of trash talk,and im surprised this forum and its mod's put up with it...
I guess the VOUS let out early. Did you win the weenie eating contest???

Hope none of those self righteous Baptists got a DUI last night. Well, in a way I kind of hope they did

Remember Cecil, youre one random post from TeamTnQueer banning you. Make sure you smooch the right asscheeks over there, wear your lip gloss.
laugh

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
All I want to know is, who is the pivot man for the TENNESSEE MAFIA TCB circle jerk. I bet they fight over who is going to be the pivot man.

Last edited by Hunter333; 03/17/12.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hunter333
All I want to know is, who is the pivot man for the TENNESSEE MAFIA TCB circle jerk. I bet they fight over who is going to be the pivot man.
Are you candidating for the job? I just downed a whole can of asparagus and I'm ready to pop an earthy load on you.

Wear your safety glasses, I might pass a stone too.

laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All I know is I wanna be the pivot man for the TENNESSEE MAFIA TCB circle jerk. I will fight whoever to be the pivot man.

Fixed it for ya

Your a douche!

Last edited by Jtown; 03/17/12.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Come on Cecil 30-30, you act like that chit over there is all you live for. Just because Team tnqueer are a bunch of [bleep] doesn't mean you have to drink the tool aid and become one too.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord

Hope none of those self righteous Baptists got a DUI last night. Well, in a way I kind of hope they did

Remember Cecil, youre one random post from TeamTnQueer banning you. Make sure you smooch the right asscheeks over there, wear your lip gloss.
laugh

The Vous- " An organized gathering of fake people and unsecure ass kissers, that all talk about one another as soon as they leave. "

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These threads that bash tndeer and tndeer's users say alot about the quality of folks that use this forum..

wait... Don't you use this forum? and it looks like for a while now....just sayin

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jtown

laugh

The Vous- " An organized gathering of fake people and unsecure ass kissers, that all talk about one another as soon as they leave. "
Yeah, and if you stick your nose far enough up the right person(s) ass you'll earn mod jewelry. Regardless if you know jack [bleep] about deer hunting.

laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cecil, come to the Dark Side

Search your feelings.

laugh laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
These threads that bash tndeer and tndeer's users say alot about the quality of folks that use this forum..

wait... Don't you use this forum? and it looks like for a while now....just sayin

He is too busy filing a butt hurt report right now to answer you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Still having insecurity issues from all those years of being picked last for dodgeball i see. whistle

My idea of being organic is taking a dump in the woods.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Are you candidating for the job? I just downed a whole can of asparagus and I'm ready to pop an earthy load on you.

laugh

I just took half a bottle zinc vitamins

I'm ready to plaster 333's face with a Mason jar full of Elmers glue

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H

laugh

Damn thats sick and twisted,LOL.......You better hope its a little stone, so you can pass it out that little goobar. smile

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
All I know is I wanna be the pivot man for the TENNESSEE MAFIA TCB circle jerk. I will fight whoever to be the pivot man.

Fixed it for ya

Your a douche!

You still remind me of that prick I used to worked with.LOL.....

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by Seminole39

laugh

Yall Tn Mafia boys are some sick fellers....Save the facials for your next Tn Mafia get together. I'm sure you get some takers there. smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Fixed it for ya

Your a douche!

You still remind me of that prick I used to worked with.LOL.....

Did you work at the MTD plant?
Well, do like you used to do to that prick you worked with and kiss my ass.

Last edited by Jtown; 03/17/12.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seminole39

laugh

Yall Tn Mafia boys are some sick fellers....Save the facials for your next Tn Mafia get together. I'm sure you get some takers there. smile

We don't get all into the stupid chit like the Vous. Did you just get back from there dick head?

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (257Bob, 22250rem, 1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 52 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,911
Posts18,518,678
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.