Home
What is the biggest buck you have taken score weight ect... Post up some pictures.

Man woke up this morning heading out to work,,,And I am getting the fever,,,the cool weather always gets me pumped up.I can't wait to get up in a tree this weekend.Tennessee bow opener is Saturday morning. cool

My biggest buck to date is 161" and 203LBS 11 point. Muzzle-loader harvest. smile
I've never put a tape measure to any of my deer. It doesn't matter to me what any of em score.
365" typical B&C. 625 pounds.

I win.
Forgot to add, that was net B&C score. whistle
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I've never put a tape measure to any of my deer. It doesn't matter to me what any of em score.

By the way I am not bragging,,,It is really interesting to see pictures of big bucks across the country or any buck taken for that matter. Just saying... cool
These are TN bucks....I killed this buck with a model 19 s&w .357 pistol...
[Linked Image]

This was a bow kill,
[Linked Image]
Like I said, I don't know what either one of em score tho...
but neither one is the oldest I've killed I do know that...
Nice gear guy, but didn't anyone tell you, you can't kill a deer with a .357? It's just like a .30-30. That can't kill deer either...
smile
Nice deer man!!!
The deer I was referencing was a 76 point buck. His G12s were 24" long and perfectly symmetrical. Shot him on the run at 1065 yards with a 30-378. Held just over his back. Dead right there. Packed him out 27 miles from my treestand at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

I'd like to thank Team Realtree for their awesome camo that allowed me to sneak up so close. Tasco scopes for the incredible optics that let me know whether the buck would score over 300, otherwise I would let him walk. My Thompson/Center Encore in 30-378 was barely adequate for whitetail deer, but I used to be an olympic champion in the sniper/badass/ping pong competition , so this shot was so easy it was like taking candy from a baby. I hiked 27 miles into my treestand, and had to shoot three 800 pound black bears on the way in. They attacked me en force and knocked my rifle out of my stupid Eberlestock bag, but somehow I recovered enough to pull my BFR 45-70 revolver and shoot completely through all 3 bears with one shot.

Originally Posted by prairie_goat
The deer I was referencing was a 76 point buck. His G12s were 24" long and perfectly symmetrical. Shot him on the run at 1065 yards with a 30-378. Held just over his back. Dead right there. Packed him out 27 miles from my treestand at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

I'd like to thank Team Realtree for their awesome camo that allowed me to sneak up so close. Tasco scopes for the incredible optics that let me know whether the buck would score over 300, otherwise I would let him walk. My Thompson/Center Encore in 30-378 was barely adequate for whitetail deer, but I used to be an olympic champion in the sniper/badass/ping pong competition , so this shot was so easy it was like taking candy from a baby. I hiked 27 miles into my treestand, and had to shoot three 800 pound black bears on the way in. They attacked me en force and knocked my rifle out of my stupid Eberlestock bag, but somehow I recovered enough to pull my BFR 45-70 revolver and shoot completely through all 3 bears with one shot.

I'm callin BS,....does BFR even make a 45-70 revolver? laugh

Sounds a little far fetched to me... confused
My biggest is a MN 8pt, 227# gutted. Big, long, heavy bastard, he was...
Originally Posted by tzone

Did you ever measure him up...I harvested a big 8pt that net scored 135 was no where near 227 field dressed,,,that had to be a hoss. cool
Son shot one last year in MN, 8 pt dressed at 238.

Mine was 215, followed by two at 205 and a number of them between 180-190.
These two 174 gross Whitetail and 189 something Mulie

Attached picture buck 7.jpg
Attached picture Mulie.jpg
Originally Posted by cfran
Son shot one last year in MN, 8 pt dressed at 238.

Mine was 215, followed by two at 205 and a number of them between 180-190.
cool
Originally Posted by BareBack_Jack
These two 174 gross Whitetail and 189 something Mulie

Awesome! cool
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
The deer I was referencing was a 76 point buck. His G12s were........

Sounds a little far fetched to me... confused

Ya think??!!
Free range 176. Only weighed 202 full of guts, but he was rutted out and skinny as a coyote. Years ago and since I am guiding family and friends these days instead of pulling the trigger, pretty sure I won't ever shoot a larger horned one.
Favorite was a huge 7.5 year old, 14 point from the same low fence, heavily hunted pasture. "Only" scored in upper 140's, but my overall best trophy.

stumpy
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
Originally Posted by tzone

Did you ever measure him up...I harvested a big 8pt that net scored 135 was no where near 227 field dressed,,,that had to be a hoss. cool

Yeah, 138". It was a big bodied boy for sure.
wth
I'll play along over here too: grins

Tn buck.

eat that TeamTnDeer

[Linked Image]
my ex wifes grandfathers deer mounts
1st 2 are from ND and the last is MN

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
damn, those G-1s on the first deer ! cool
Originally Posted by DEER_ASSASSIN
my ex wifes grandfathers deer mounts
1st 2 are from ND and the last is MN

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice deer DA
i wish i had the chance to hunt with him he was a hell of a fella

i did take him on his last fishing trip to some place in MN i want to say it was lake clearwater
he passed in 98 due to lung cancer he worked for cennex for several years in ND and MN

his weapon of choice weatherby .257 mag
Originally Posted by DEER_ASSASSIN
i wish i had the chance to hunt with him he was a hell of a fella

i did take him on his last fishing trip to some place in MN i want to say it was lake clearwater
he passed in 98 due to lung cancer he worked for cennex for several years in ND and MN

his weapon of choice weatherby .257 mag

cool
My 2 biggest archery buck in PA was an 8pt in '03 that dressed at 160lbs and sported an 8pt rack 18" inside with average tine lenght..bout 100-105" deer

the other I killed last season was a 17 1/2" 7pt that dressed at 170lbs may have been close to 95"

rifle buck was 2001 I think 4 1/2 yr old, 9pt heavy rack with tall tines and a busted g3.. only dressed at 130lb may have scored in the 120s..

killed alot of 2 1/2 year old 8pts in the years between.

Season starts here the 29th..C'mon already!!
Originally Posted by CBB
My 2 biggest archery buck in PA was an 8pt in '03 that dressed at 160lbs and sported an 8pt rack 18" inside with average tine lenght..bout 100-105" deer

the other I killed last season was a 17 1/2" 7pt that dressed at 170lbs may have been close to 95"

rifle buck was 2001 I think 4 1/2 yr old, 9pt heavy rack with tall tines and a busted g3.. only dressed at 130lb may have scored in the 120s..

killed alot of 2 1/2 year old 8pts in the years between.

Season starts here the 29th..C'mon already!!

Good luck this season... cool
[Linked Image]

That is the neighbor kid with my buck "Tiny". I think he scored more than 135" though. The folks around here say I should have given him another year or two. I think they were just pissed I shot him with my .375 Nitro Mag Express in primitive weapons season. I guess I could have at least untied him from that tree first. smile
Seriously though it was October 15th, 2002 early muzzleloader season. The thing I remember most was the .50 cal Knight was one we build out of parts laying around at Knight Rifles. I had met Tony a few weeks back and I expressed my dissapointment about the inconsistant accuracy of his .45 cal rifles. So he confesses that the twist didn't always stabilize the bullet well and that I should come down to his company and have me a rifle put togther there. A trade if you will. The trigger was laying around on someone's desk. Pretty funny.
Hawkeye.....Wowser!
Give credit to the folks who have and continue to manage Iowa's deer herd. It's just not at all uncommon to see one or more gross B&C class bucks each year. Having said that though, a 4 year buck is a 4 year buck anywhere you find him smile.
That is a very nice deer!
155 and change. (2010)
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I remember that one... Still a dandy!
I haven't scored any of mine.

This one is my fav typical.

[Linked Image]

This one MAY have the best score. Was told 140 class. ??

[Linked Image]

This one is the heaviest - 197 live.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Okay, now I am really starting to get the itch again. Nice bucks guys!
World record Coues spike...

[Linked Image]

My kid's biggest.

[Linked Image]

Mine.

[Linked Image]
My biggest buck:

[Linked Image]

My favorite buck:

[Linked Image]
(4y.o.'s birthday buck, just him and I)
Nice job! I like your kid's buck. laugh
Here's my mulie from 2010....Tikka .25-06 315 yd shot. And a whitetail, ironically also with my Tikka.

Chris

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice deer guys,,,I am really getting the itch gonna be loosing sleep the next couple days... smile
Clattin, nice Mulie like the trash. I have never shot a non typical buck,thats my goal.
Beauty clattin!
Biggest mule deer I've ever seen was just shy of 300"

Biggest mule deer I've ever killed was just over 200"

drum
I can echo your post
[Linked Image]
Here are a couple of pictures...

Biggest mule deer I've ever seen....
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Biggest mule deer I've ever killed....
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Drum...I hate you...

wink
My best............

[Linked Image]
Biggest bod;
[Linked Image]

Most bone;
[Linked Image]
Scott...I hate you too..

I think you suck....

grin
Sorry my friend.... grin

[Linked Image]
My best.

[Linked Image]
These are my biggest two, shot in consecutive years with the same 30-06. Both from less than 50 yards. They are Columbia Blacktails...

The one on the left was 145 pounds dressed and skinned, and the one on the right was 154pounds dressed and skinned. The one on the right was taken near some farmland, so i would bet that he was eating some crops. Judging by the shot in his rear, i am pretty confident he was in someone's garden as well.

Left deer was scored at 133" and i never got the one on the right done. I estimate him to be around 120"

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by huntsonora

[Linked Image]

Jeeze Drum yer killin me....

And yes as usual Ingwe is right about SKane sukkin too...

Originally Posted by SKane
Biggest bod;
[Linked Image]

Most bone;
[Linked Image]

I'm just waiting for Scenar & JG Raider to stink the joint up...
Heaviest buck.....

217lbs dressed

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
My best............

[Linked Image]

That's one Helluva whitey too Law man.
I've killed a couple here in Missouri

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
These are my biggest two, shot in consecutive years with the same 30-06. Both from less than 50 yards. They are Columbia Blacktails...

[Linked Image]

Marty those a REALLY dandy Blacktails! laugh
Originally Posted by SKane
Biggest bod;
[Linked Image]

Most bone;
[Linked Image]

Dang! smile

Thanks Tom. I hope to have another one on the ground here in a few days. And a fat ass doe as well, but that will have to wait until October 20th... mad
My biggest was a 135" MS whitetail. It was the largest body as well at 215lbs. Most deer in north MS don't get that big. Don't know how to post picture
Wow! Some great bucks on here!
Jeeezzzz UUUSSS !!!!!
huntssanora,those mule deer are AWSOME I think I would wet myself if I saw one of those in the wild

Really some fantastic bucks on here

BBJ
I'm sorry, maybe its just me, but is there a buck in this picture? Sorry, I just don't see it!

Chris

Originally Posted by huntsonora
Here are a couple of pictures...

Biggest mule deer I've ever killed....

[Linked Image]
Clattin -

I know what you mean. I had to look a FEW times before I saw a DEER.

Drum - How can you leave home WITHOUT that?? smile smile
posting these pics on behalf of BobinNH

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Some dandy bucks here.
Tanner thanks for posting.Top is my largest whitetail,killed in Maine, but I have another tied with him that I killed in Alberta.Second down is my highest "scoring" mule deer.

Neither of them are the largest through the body and I have killed others bigger in that respect.The wide one on the wall with the tan cape is one of my favorites....he was a very big bodied buck.
Fantastic Bob!!

Super Nice!!

I really like the WT with the drop tine.
155 and 165

Both over 250lbs

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
I love hunting with a variety of weapons n thought I'd add the biggest deer weight wise that is (fooled me, he was only a 3.5 year old)

Biggest Shotgun--
[Linked Image]

Biggest Bow--
[Linked Image]

Biggest Muzzleloader
[Linked Image]

But this is the biggest deer at 280 lbs
[Linked Image]
Wow - some really terrific bucks here guys. Outstanding!
virginia deer,here's a few of mine
2008 monday kill
[Linked Image]
next day tuesday kill
[Linked Image]
6pt from back in 1983
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jwall

I really like the WT with the drop tine.

jwall: Thanks! He looked "trashy" when I saw him...he has another tine coming straight out the back which the photo doesn't show.He's kinda different. smile

My biggest buck

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GF's biggest buck

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Tanner thanks for posting.Top is my largest whitetail,killed in Maine, but I have another tied with him that I killed in Alberta.Second down is my highest "scoring" mule deer.

Neither of them are the largest through the body and I have killed others bigger in that respect.The wide one on the wall with the tan cape is one of my favorites....he was a very big bodied buck.

Thanks for posting those Tanner.....BobinNH.....no more poor mouthin' from you my friend. Hellacious bucks.

Salmonella......nice of you to say, but I can't run with scenar or drum......I keep my stuff off of here when they show up!

Great pics fellas.
JG thanks! I consider myself pretty darned lucky! grin

C Hell: Those are fabulous mule deer! Nicely done!
I haven't been at this very long, killed my first deer ever about 5 years ago. This one is my first buck ever and still my biggest, on family land right behind my house, killed Dec. 2010. 10pt, 20 inches inside, 125ish.

[Linked Image]
Tatelaw that's a great buck for beginner or veteran!

When I kill ANY deer, I call everybody! wink
Biggest body Whitetail deer was this one at 247# field dressed. Scaled at the local feed mill.

[Linked Image]

Wide rack

[Linked Image]

All-around honors
[Linked Image]

Mule Deer (right)
[Linked Image]
Rack on the wall
[Linked Image]

Hey Guys - this is for ALL of you.

THANKS for the pics. Great Bucks! This is the kind of thread I enjoy the most.

Keep em comin'.

this is my best one where he died. Just a little guy.

[Linked Image]
roundoak, beautiful deer!!
[Linked Image]
Nice deer guys!!!
My son's largest (first deer!)

[Linked Image]
some mighty fine stuff hangin there fellas nice job by all.
Deano,

Put yours up or I will. wink grin
The pronghorn was taken in South Dakota but big muley is from Colorado.

TR

[Linked Image]
This will make some of you boys laugh but he was big for an east Texas white tail.

Eleven points 21 inch spread and field dressed weight was 171 pounds.
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger
This will make some of you boys laugh but he was big for an east Texas white tail.

Eleven points 21 inch spread and field dressed weight was 171 pounds.

BCR that is a great buck anywhere in the lower 48. wink

There are some really great bucks on here.I can't help but wonder what distances these bucks were killed at.(?) confused
Originally Posted by BobinNH
[There are some really great bucks on here.I can't help but wonder what distances these bucks were killed at.(?) confused

both of the ones I posted were killed inside of thirty yards. the bow kill was on public land. both were free ranging deer and there wasn't any "crops" of any kind in either one of ems bellies.....
not much but my biggest to date

[Linked Image]
Beautiful deer here, fellas.

Skane, I dunno for sure, but seems I've seen that buck before wink grin
Originally Posted by Seminole39
not much but my biggest to date

[Linked Image]

Nice deer man!
Beautiful bucks, guys - have really enjoyed seeing y'all's pics!

Here's are a few more...

Best buck for the area where he was killed (buck of a lifetime for a free range Central Texas whitetail) - and special since he came off the place where I was raised...

[Linked Image]

Best overall, and special because my Dad was with me when I killed him...

[Linked Image]

Maybe my favorite deer of any kind - free range axis - he showed up out of nowhere and my boys and I pulled off a spot and stalk on him on a dove hunt that quickly turned into something much better...always keep a rifle with quality bullets in the truck - never know what might show up!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

DJ
whistle
Originally Posted by wildone
whistle

Then screw ya. grin

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Skane, I dunno for sure, but seems I've seen that buck before wink grin

Yes, I believe you have. whistle Dang, that was a cool hunt - and a good reminder of just how unpredictable a big buck can be.
northern maine deer
[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

ftcky deer [img:center][Linked Image][/img]

SHIIT Ren!!! Those are a couple giants!!! Awesome dude!!!
Dat's not right! LOL
My biggest three came from public land on George Washington National Forest about 1.5 miles apart as the crow flies. First was in 2000, opening morning of rifle season I was sitting about 150yds from a forest road when I saw this buck running two does on the opposite ridge at 100yds. He hit an opening and gave me a quartering away shot and I hit him behind the shoulder with my 280rem Encore and the bullet exited infront of the opposite shoulder. He crashed down the ridge and stopped 50yds from my truck. It was so cold my hands kept sticking to the horns when I tried to move him. He was a busted up 10pt with a broken G1, G3, and G4 on the same side, a hole in his skull between his horns, and a broken hoof. He had been into a scrap with somebody.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The next was shot at 15yds with his head down charging me while I was walking. Was using 280rem in an Encore. Hit top of neck and dropped him instantly. Scored 127 4/8" and had 11 points. We didn't weigh him, but the drag nearly killed me laugh.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Third was in 2010 during early blackpowder season. This guy had his nose shoved up a does butt and I shot him at 50yds through a thicket with the T/C Omega 50cal. He field dressed at 175lbs and rough scored 135". The G1's were 7.5" long. My buddy ended up with a hernia trying to help me drag him up out of that hole along with his 6pt he killed. The picture was taken a few yards from where he was recovered, he only went about 40yds downhill.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://www.arcorey.com/Deer/PICT0081.JPG[/img]

Originally Posted by ARCOREY
My biggest three came from public land on George Washington National Forest about 1.5 miles apart as the crow flies. First was in 2000, opening morning of rifle season I was sitting about 150yds from a forest road when I saw this buck running two does on the opposite ridge at 100yds. He hit an opening and gave me a quartering away shot and I hit him behind the shoulder with my 280rem Encore and the bullet exited infront of the opposite shoulder. He crashed down the ridge and stopped 50yds from my truck. It was so cold my hands kept sticking to the horns when I tried to move him. He was a busted up 10pt with a broken G1, G3, and G4 on the same side, a hole in his skull between his horns, and a broken hoof. He had been into a scrap with somebody.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The next was shot at 15yds with his head down charging me while I was walking. Was using 280rem in an Encore. Hit top of neck and dropped him instantly. Scored 127 4/8" and had 11 points. We didn't weigh him, but the drag nearly killed me laugh.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Third was in 2010 during early blackpowder season. This guy had his nose shoved up a does butt and I shot him at 50yds through a thicket with the T/C Omega 50cal. He field dressed at 175lbs and rough scored 135". The G1's were 7.5" long. My buddy ended up with a hernia trying to help me drag him up out of that hole along with his 6pt he killed. The picture was taken a few yards from where he was recovered, he only went about 40yds downhill.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://www.arcorey.com/Deer/PICT0081.JPG[/img]

Awesome deer...Thanks for posting the damn browtines on that one deer is un godly!!!
Thanks AllisonXTB. Now I need to arrow a big one and I'll be done.
Here's my biggest whitetail so far, but then I don't usually hunt for big ones, I prefer the delicious ones.
My brother shot one the year before that we actually weighed, field dressed 265 lbs. This buck was 3-4" longer hanging on the hooks in our cooler, so significantly heavier I suppose.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
2011 Montucky mulie...

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire