Home
Hi all,

Hopefully, none of you have had the same bad experience with a company called Delta Team Tactical (Utah). I received emails rather regularly from this company, and a bit over a week ago, they had what I thought was a good deal on a AR15 complete upper, so I ordered one on their website, and used my Discover card. I thought it was such a good buy, I recommended it to a friend later that evening, and he ordered the same part online (about 10 hours later). The next day, he messages me, "hey that upper shipped" (he received an email). I waited till the end of that business day, and no email. The next day, I e-mailed the person (Christina) listed on my original purchase email, and relayed the story I wrote above. NO RESPONSE. Two days after that, I called the company, and was told I'd hear back from them (crickets). My buddy received his part 2 days ago (he lives one town over) and I haven't even received a return phone call or email from Delta Team Tactical.

I expect "no joy" from this company, and I'm refuting the charge (which is on my account) with Discover.

I hope none of you have experienced like this, but I'm going to pass on discount AR parts from now on, and stick with reputable companies like RRA & White Oak.

Thanks. -TomT

Where in UT are they located? Perhaps one of us could go buy and add a personal touch.
Delta Team Tactical
1800 South State St.
Orem, UT 84097

I was hoping someone would chime in with: "used them lots, never had a problem", or the like. I'm a mellow guy & hate conflict, so I can't imagine what I did to them to not even get a return e-mail or call. If they just emailed and said: hey, your order will ship in a _____ (day, week), I would have been cool. The lack of customer service from the CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. is somewhat shocking. -TomT
I placed an order with them in January, and it took two weeks for them to ship it out. The good news is that I got everything I ordered, and the products were as described.

I can PM you an email address for you to try to get a response.

That's very nice of you to offer, thanks! But, as luck would have it, my wife succeeded (just a bit ago), where I had no luck. She got through to their customer service dept. They said they were having problems with a new order process, and my part should ship sometime next week. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for letting me vent all! I hope everyone has a great weekend & gets some hunting or shooting in. -TomT
Delta Team Tactical is a no go for me, thanks for the heads up.
With a name like "Delta Team Tactical" I would have not ordered in the first place.
Just an update:

It took 5 weeks to get the upper, when it arrived I unwrapped it, and it seemed ,"ok". At $204 shipped, I wasn't expecting a hi-end upper. It was a week ago, when I got my RRA bolt/carrier group. went to drop it in for a test fit...... No goa! It binds. Tried 2 others from other ARs, no go. That's when I realized the gas tube was WAY off center. I guess it was a "Friday afternoon" build. Looks like I'll be rebuilding a new upper.

[bleep] parts from a [bleep] company. DELTA TEAM TACTICAL, avoid them like the plague!

Funny, the rightfully horrible review (1star) never made it to their web site, which is full of 5 star (I'm guessing fraudulent) reviews.
There chit is junk.....my son ordered 4 uppers from them and they were all pure China Junk....He sent them all back.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I will not do any business with this company.
Yall remember this the next time somebody says, "They're like Legos!!!!"
the 204 bucks would have been a big clue to me.

If all it will take is line up the tube, it'll be worth the 204 though....
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Yall remember this the next time somebody says, "They're like Legos!!!!"

LOL one of the best quotes I've heard lately!
All of my experiences and purchases from Delta Team Tactical products are pleasantly awesome, Christina Burke even was the Web-Chat person when I was combing through the website for my 2nd purchase.. Also Dave @ Technical Support makes sure that I have orders expedited,I really can't find anything to complain about.. They're taking good care of me!! grin
first post and you sound like you work for them.
Gotta love the bluntness of the fire.
I have no experience with them, but I do have several purchases through Palmetto State Armory without a hiccup. Smokey Mountain Firearms is another one I've had good dealings with, and I know my son't ordered AR assemblies through Joe Bob Outfitters with no issues.
I bought 2 sopmod style stocks from them, and had no issues.
I'm fixing to get a 3 pound single stage trigger pdq from them.
I've not had a problem........yet.....
By the sounds of things !
Funny chit!!!!!! crazy

It's a little too late to fix your reputation...

These are the same names of the people that refused to return calls.

They were great the 1st order I made!!! after that it went down hill fast...

Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy64
All of my experiences and purchases from Delta Team Tactical products are pleasantly awesome, Christina Burke even was the Web-Chat person when I was combing through the website for my 2nd purchase.. Also Dave @ Technical Support makes sure that I have orders expedited,I really can't find anything to complain about.. They're taking good care of me!! grin
As has been said previously, I would avoid them based on the "delta team tactical" name alone. Heck, if they just would append a few more catchy names like "Delta team tactical MARSOC-SOG-SOF-MEUSOC" I might buy from them!
Originally Posted by TomT
Delta Team Tactical
1800 South State St.
Orem, UT 84097

I was hoping someone would chime in with: "used them lots, never had a problem", or the like. I'm a mellow guy & hate conflict, so I can't imagine what I did to them to not even get a return e-mail or call. If they just emailed and said: hey, your order will ship in a _____ (day, week), I would have been cool. The lack of customer service from the CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. is somewhat shocking. -TomT
used them lots, never had a problem

Well, not lots, but I've used them and never had a problem. Sorry about yours. I believe they are a fairly small operation so absences could make a difference in performance at times, perhaps.
Originally Posted by TomT
That's very nice of you to offer, thanks! But, as luck would have it, my wife succeeded (just a bit ago), where I had no luck. She got through to their customer service dept. They said they were having problems with a new order process, and my part should ship sometime next week. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for letting me vent all! I hope everyone has a great weekend & gets some hunting or shooting in. -TomT

Was sure thinking you didn't give it much time or effort before complaining on the net...

Everyone, me included, is so used to emails and texts etc.. just going through instantly... and the last year or so its to the point that if I need to know on an email or such, I have to send it with the recieved and read attachments checked etc...

Things are not instant. Like we assume they are. Things can get lost. And on a to good to be true deal, I'm sure you were not the single only message they had to recieve and get an answer to and then respond to....

Just my take on impatience these days.
I've ordered from them a couple of times. First order was for a carbon fiber handguard. What came was an aluminum quad-rail. Called they're customer service and was promptly emailed a return shipping label. The young lady had me hold, while she went and checked inventory to confirm the item I had ordered was in stock, pulled it, labeled it and had it ready to go, and relayed that info back to me. I had the right item in my hands before I had a chance to send the errant item back - and no double charge.

Second order went without a hitch*.

* Shortly after my second order, an attempt to hack my CC was detected by the card issuer (they called me!). The second order from Delta Team Tactical was the first time I had used this new card.

I'm shying away from them. But then again, I'm not in need of any AR stuff right now.
© 24hourcampfire