Home
Posted By: manyberries hello from bc - 02/19/13
hello .. as you may have guessed i am new to this forum. I heard of it at alberta outdoorsman forum so thought i would drop by and say hello.. moving to fort st john from vancouver island in a couple months to start up a trucking operation.. primarily scrap but hope to do some general freight as well ..
anyone from fsj area on the forum?
thanks .. going to watch and read for a bit but feel free to pm me

all the best to you
wayne aka manyberries..aka thunderheart
Posted By: eric123 Re: hello from bc - 02/19/13
Hello there Manyberries.
I'm from Tumbler Ridge, grew up in FSJ.
Welcome to the Fire
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: hello from bc - 02/19/13
hello from a bit south of you....Central Texas. Welcome. Enjoy the fire. Sit for a spell.
Posted By: norm99 Re: hello from bc - 02/19/13
Originally Posted by manyberries
hello .. as you may have guessed i am new to this forum. I heard of it at alberta outdoorsman forum so thought i would drop by and say hello.. moving to fort st john from vancouver island in a couple months to start up a trucking operation.. primarily scrap but hope to do some general freight as well ..
anyone from fsj area on the forum?
thanks .. going to watch and read for a bit but feel free to pm me

all the best to you
wayne aka manyberries..aka thunderheart

hello aka Manynames, welcome to the forum grini'am currently from Grande Prairie,And Victoria.

lots of scrap up here at times but i don't know to much about FSJ area

norm
Posted By: BC30cal Re: hello from bc - 02/20/13
manyberries;
Welcome to the 'Fire from the south Okanagan.

A buddy of mine has a couple of his kids up in Ft. St. John and from his reports the hunting is pretty fine in that part of the world.

As a by the way, my mother grew up on a ranch in the Etzikom area, not all that far from Manyberries if memory of the last time I drove the road serves.

Again welcome to the 'Fire.

Regards,
Dwayne
Posted By: troutfly Re: hello from bc - 02/20/13
Welcome to the fire from SE Alberta. Don't know the FSJ area, have seen lots of pics of the area though.

Dwayne, small world we are in. I'm in Redcliff, roughly a 1/2 hour or so from both Etzikom and Manyberries.
Posted By: manyberries Re: hello from bc - 02/20/13
thanks for the hellos and greetings ...looking forward to getting to know the site and you folks .. leaving an an hour or two for a 10 day trip to fsj ...

wayne
Posted By: 378Canuck Re: hello from bc - 02/22/13
I worked in the oilfields many years in FSJ area. Not much activity in summer due to muskeg everywhere. Winter time is nuts with oil and gas exploitation. But that could change anytime with a change of government somewhat like what is happening in Quebec. Most big companies are moving out or looking for other provinces to move to. (Quebec)
Welcome to the fire.
© 24hourcampfire