24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
OP Offline
hello .. as you may have guessed i am new to this forum. I heard of it at alberta outdoorsman forum so thought i would drop by and say hello.. moving to fort st john from vancouver island in a couple months to start up a trucking operation.. primarily scrap but hope to do some general freight as well ..
anyone from fsj area on the forum?
thanks .. going to watch and read for a bit but feel free to pm me

all the best to you
wayne aka manyberries..aka thunderheart

GB1

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Hello there Manyberries.
I'm from Tumbler Ridge, grew up in FSJ.
Welcome to the Fire

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hello from a bit south of you....Central Texas. Welcome. Enjoy the fire. Sit for a spell.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by manyberries
hello .. as you may have guessed i am new to this forum. I heard of it at alberta outdoorsman forum so thought i would drop by and say hello.. moving to fort st john from vancouver island in a couple months to start up a trucking operation.. primarily scrap but hope to do some general freight as well ..
anyone from fsj area on the forum?
thanks .. going to watch and read for a bit but feel free to pm me

all the best to you
wayne aka manyberries..aka thunderheart

hello aka Manynames, welcome to the forum grini'am currently from Grande Prairie,And Victoria.

lots of scrap up here at times but i don't know to much about FSJ area

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
manyberries;
Welcome to the 'Fire from the south Okanagan.

A buddy of mine has a couple of his kids up in Ft. St. John and from his reports the hunting is pretty fine in that part of the world.

As a by the way, my mother grew up on a ranch in the Etzikom area, not all that far from Manyberries if memory of the last time I drove the road serves.

Again welcome to the 'Fire.

Regards,
Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Welcome to the fire from SE Alberta. Don't know the FSJ area, have seen lots of pics of the area though.

Dwayne, small world we are in. I'm in Redcliff, roughly a 1/2 hour or so from both Etzikom and Manyberries.

OP Offline
thanks for the hellos and greetings ...looking forward to getting to know the site and you folks .. leaving an an hour or two for a 10 day trip to fsj ...

wayne

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I worked in the oilfields many years in FSJ area. Not much activity in summer due to muskeg everywhere. Winter time is nuts with oil and gas exploitation. But that could change anytime with a change of government somewhat like what is happening in Quebec. Most big companies are moving out or looking for other provinces to move to. (Quebec)
Welcome to the fire.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 2500HD, 160user, 10Glocks, 36 invisible), 1,922 guests, and 1,040 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,559
Posts18,510,477
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.