Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
and remember who they're running against:

http://pohdiaries.com/republicans-need-to-chillax/

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Call me old, had to look up chillax. smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Break out the chillaxitive!

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
teenager talk....I hear it more than I wish

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IMO, the GOP has already self-destructed (again) at this point in time.

It will now take a miracle or some really disasterous events/economy for the Muslim to lose.........he's already been handed a win.

The GOP has once again gutted itself in front of the world.

MM

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chillax my azz.

It's time to rise up against the hand of oppression. grin

We need a million man march to the White House to rally against the lawn jockey!

Know what I'm sayin'. wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
disinformation. Lies. Half truths, dredged up from the past. Supplied by whom? This sudden gold mine of ancient history, this cornucopia of intimate details, hitherto unknown?

I am of the mind that the active dirt diggers of George Soros have been hard at work. They are supplying this data to the various factions of the GOP, who are only too eager to engage in dirty politics.

We have indeed forgotten that our task is to unseat hussein.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
IMO, the GOP has already self-destructed (again) at this point in time.
!!!
It will now take a miracle or some really disasterous events/economy for the Muslim to lose.........he's already been handed a win.

The GOP has once again gutted itself in front of the world.

MM

This.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and I think it's by design

economically speaking whatever we do now is most likely too little too late

I believe the time to right the ship economically passed us by.

too large of a debt that's been added to rather than subtracted from has the ship listing badly

you optimists will say I'm a pessimist for pointing it out.

I believe it's just a realistic view

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Clearly I am not home enough with the boys, chillax is new on me.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

you optimists will say I'm a pessimist for pointing it out.

I believe it's just a realistic view

Anyone who can find something positive about the Republican front runners is more delusional than optimistic.

Right now neither Newt nor Romney have much of an advantage in polling over Obama and Obama hasn't yet started to put the power of his position to work. The re-elect Obama campaign volume knob has only been turned up to 2-3 at this point.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
chillax is new on me.

Here as well, I thought perhaps a chili based laxitive. Then I realized the republican debates had provided ample purging.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

So. . . . . .we're supposed to ignore the survivors from this WRECK??

Every citizen is involved. Their votes count.

If The Annointed One is given a second term BY NEGLIGENCE, then, yes, it is too late. We are responsible for electing some LEADER (maybe imperfect) who will preserve the Constitution, including the 2nd Amendment and the rest of the Bill of Rights. The Supreme Court is on the table for the next President.

Let the voters decide who will bring a better, alternative economic condition according to their accomplishments that matches their rhetoric.

True, I was hoping the GOP would focus on positives instead of drubbing their fellow candidates, but ABO.

If fellow shooters are not passionate about ABO, we will lose the distinction that has made America great.

You and I will convince others to vote with our cause, even if our favorite primary candidate is not on the ballot, and make a difference in November because we are committed to freedom.

AREN'T WE???

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Border Doc

If The Annointed One is given a second term BY NEGLIGENCE, then, yes, it is too late. We are responsible for electing some LEADER (maybe imperfect) who will preserve the Constitution, including the 2nd Amendment and the rest of the Bill of Rights. The Supreme Court is on the table for the next President.

Let the voters decide who will bring a better, alternative economic condition according to their accomplishments that matches their rhetoric.

True, I was hoping the GOP would focus on positives instead of drubbing their fellow candidates, but ABO.

If fellow shooters are not passionate about ABO, we will lose the distinction that has made America great.

You and I will convince others to vote with our cause, even if our favorite primary candidate is not on the ballot, and make a difference in November because we are committed to freedom.

AREN'T WE???

why yes, yes we are. whichever side of the ledger can best fire up their troops and manage the bigger voter turnout is the key. how can we get whole neighborhoods to vote Republican?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Border Doc

AREN'T WE???

YES WE ARE!!!

Good post.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
don't mistake my "realistic" view of what I see going on in our country
as my NOT seeing that our country would be better served to play a game of musical chairs in the whitehouse and when the music stops it is Obama that is left standing without a seat

but I also have a calculator

we're headed for a cliff at a fairly high rate of speed

even if we turned the wheel and controls over to the best race car driver (POTUS) any of us can envision, I say we're still most likely going over the cliff

you reach a point where it's too late to put on the brakes, YMMV and it certainly does with lots of folks

but I personally am not inspired by the guys that are reaching for the wheel (POTUS)

and it seems here, many others aren't either

the time to correct our collision course with economic disaster passed 4 years ago imo

all that's happened since that time is the guy that took the wheel speeded up our trip to the cliff by mashing down the accelerator

have you seen our debt and deficit growth?

at this point, most sane folks would be treating that wheel or office as a red hot piece of iron

who the F wants to be driving when we go over the cliff and is found holding onto it when we crash?

i'll always vote ABO, and while it may indeed help for SCOTUS appointments and 2nd rights, those things will no longer be afforded a very prominent place in our thoughts when we ultimately pay the price for letting a bunch of lying, stinking politicians spend us into oblivion.

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 01/28/12.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Tony
Clearly I am not home enough with the boys, chillax is new on me.

It's a "wigger" thing

Feel the Bern in your wallet.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, Amos63, 16 invisible), 1,587 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,941
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.