Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Asking the Putin Pufters how one would escape Orc Land across the FLOT with Ukraine has sure made the monkeys dance.

You've been told, repeatedly: the terrorists weren't random jihadi's, this was a goat rodeo cooked up in Ukraine.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I am pretty sure there are accounts of Soviet Ukrainians joining their Nazi occupiers during WWII, even joining the SS, because they hated Stalin so much.

There was plenty of US flag waiving by locals in Iraq.

Now I'll go back to the depths of the basement, where I don't feel what little IQ I have getting sucked out of me, like the Freakshow tends to do.

All good, there was a Ukrainian Waffen SS division, the 14th. Many Ukrainian peasants welcomed the Nazis as liberators, as well the were, but only at first.

Ukrainian militia were responsible for murdering the majority of Jews wiped out in Soviet Ukraine. They manned the machine guns at Babi Yar.

Stalin was far worse than Hitler....BUT Russia is NOT the USSR....Putin IS NOT Stalin...but SOME brainwashed Cold War Boomers are too ignorant to know this.

MAGA!

And the Vichy French routed out most of the French Jews….the Dutch had almost 20,000 volunteers in the Waffen SS, most ended up on the Eastern Front. And your point is? That a small minority of Ukrainians nearly a century ago cast a moral obligation on Russia to wipe them out, today? Seriously?

I agree Putin does not compare well with Stalin. The comparison with Lenin holds up MUCH better. Think the murder of opponents, with of course Trotsky the best known example.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Asking the Putin Pufters how one would escape Orc Land across the FLOT with Ukraine has sure made the monkeys dance.

You've been told, repeatedly: the terrorists weren't random jihadi's, this was a goat rodeo cooked up in Ukraine.

Your proof of that?

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🚂🚂

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Your proof of that?
Reuters

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I have asked repeatedly how would the jihadis get into Ukraine?

Do you think there is a border checkpoint that goods and people are just crossing between Orc Land and Ukraine?

While you cognitating on that let the class know why would Ukraine want to have the most wanted killers in Orc Land try and cross the border?

Why did the killers have 1 1/2 hours to shoot up the concert and then were able to watlz out into the parking lot, get in their mini car and head off the Ukraine?

Where did the accelerants for the massive fire come from?

The Putin Puffters think Orc LE has this all figured out in one day when Orc LE never even managed a basic response to the mass shooting in the capitol of Orcville.

Putin's Orcs could have grabbed any 4 guys off the street and cut confessions out of them. The Pufters just swallow and gulp anything Putin claims right down their throats.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
As far as the ministry o' propaganda is concerned It can't be a terrorist attack, unless some jews were killed.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Is Gaylensky tryin ta implicate the CIA, ta extort more graft from the US?

IC B3

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

209 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 2500HD, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 160user, 257robertsimp, 21 invisible), 1,740 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,146
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.