Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
i know many realize that there is no bipartisan check in the District of Corruption....they are just one big SWAMP!

I learned this long ago as a Republican after continuously (and I wasn't the only one) begging via letters, emails, phone calls, etc. for them to control the border. All I got was bogus promises and nothing ever changes. It's the same with everything else.

Their is a minority of elitist oligarchs that call the shots. The people's will means nothing. Witness the stolen 2020 election. We were founded as a constitutional republic yet we are not represented. They only represent their big money donors.

I have been an Independent for years now and want nothing to do with political swamp parties.

Trump is the only one who can save us. Like he says "they are not after me, they are after you"

MAGA!

" trump is the only one who can save us"......you probably watch church channels also......bob
What is your opinion on what/who can save this country?
You didn't ask me, but I'll give you the answer.

A Revival and a return to Jesus.

Don't know how bad it's gotta get before that happens, but historically in Scripture, a people get fat and saucy, fall into despair and then they look up for redemption.

History keeps on keeping on, repeating itself. Where are we in that cycle?

Well, I'll leave that up to the reader to decide.

DF

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
i know many realize that there is no bipartisan check in the District of Corruption....they are just one big SWAMP!

I learned this long ago as a Republican after continuously (and I wasn't the only one) begging via letters, emails, phone calls, etc. for them to control the border. All I got was bogus promises and nothing ever changes. It's the same with everything else.

Their is a minority of elitist oligarchs that call the shots. The people's will means nothing. Witness the stolen 2020 election. We were founded as a constitutional republic yet we are not represented. They only represent their big money donors.

I have been an Independent for years now and want nothing to do with political swamp parties.

Trump is the only one who can save us. Like he says "they are not after me, they are after you"

MAGA!

" trump is the only one who can save us"......you probably watch church channels also......bob
What is your opinion on what/who can save this country?
You didn't ask me, but I'll give you the answer.

A Revival and a return to Jesus.

Don't know how bad it's gotta get before that happens, but historically in Scripture, a people get fat and saucy, fall into despair and then they look up for redemption.

History keeps on keeping on, repeating itself. Where are we in that cycle?

Well, I'll leave that up to the reader to decide.

DF

Kinda funny you mentioned a revival.

Johnson was heavily criticized for how spiritual he is.

I honestly don’t care. I would think a plan before siding with the democrats and removing a speaker would be wise. I can’t imagine who would take that job considering if you don’t do exactly what a small group of people want they side with the enemy and get you thrown out.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Republicans are giving up the House Majority and handing the Speakership over to Jeffries

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by steve4102
ol mike...it sure isn't trump....reading about history and how long empires last.....all of them.....we will be no different. the outcome is pretty much the same time after time......we are headed down the path at an alarming rate.

will it be slowed down here or there....sure....but to go back to the glory years?.....depending on who you ask.....no....bob
So just accept it and give up, Gotchya

I am not you steve...history is rarely proven wrong...no emotion , just a fact......did the civil war bring the nation together?.....did it set the nation on the righteous path?....will another one magically reset us back to a time and place we can all agree on what is the best spot in our history to revert back to? .......answer that, I would like to hear your thoughts on it...no name calling etc....bob
Neat dodge. Are you suggesting we just give up 'cause a collapsing empire is inevitable?

Or do you have an idea on how to save the Empire?

not a dodge at all....what are our choices?....civil war? if it is what will it change? have a come to jesus moment for the whole nation?...

or vote as [bleep]'ty as an option as that is. that is what I will continue to do. for the ones that keep saying ...we cant vote our way out of this...just a lot of talk , no action......we are way to divided as a country to agree on what our empire should even look like...bob

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

330 members (3333vl, 470Evans, 257 mag, 2500HD, 160user, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 1,949 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,497
Posts18,472,188
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.