Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Riverc
Fed Ex is ok for me unless it stops in Memphis, TN then it's 50/50. Ordered a 3 pk. 54" lawn mower blades on 3/13 still waiting no tracking updates nothing, my grass will be a foot tall soon.

Finally got an update on my blades first since 3/14 package arrived at the Baton Rouge Post Office a couple of hours ago should get them tomorrow about damn time. The Philadelphia, PA. post office sucks. The company I bought from say they been having problems with them updating tracking and delays.

'

'

'

'

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Originally Posted by Valsdad
[quote=SamOlson]FedEx actually delivered a Chewy order here today, only one day late which is pretty standard for them.

We get a bunch of deliveries and UPS is generally on time, say 90% or better.

FedEx on the other hand is a 50/50 chance of having a delay.

Right now I have another ammo order that is delayed. And I get this a lot, barcode unreadable, shipment delayed.... But they've always come through even if late so I can't complain.
Sam, our FedEx dude does a pretty good job..............when the schiedt gets to the town in OR it goes to for delivery here. I think they truck it to our town in a small truck and transfer it to his van. Problem is, like many others, it just seems weird to have it go from south of us to 7 hrs north of us before it gets to that town an hour and a half away.

We can't complain too much as it generally serves our purposes.

No worry about ammo orders here as .................................IT"S F"N CALIFORNIA! (maybe that gets changed soon wink

I thought the ammo shipment thing did get the boot. Recently, as within the past month?

Belay that - February 1st.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...ortation-rules-for-ammo-unconstitutional[/quote

Yes, that law was tossed, but implementation of the order was halted due to the State's appeal. It went back into effect after 3 days or so I think . I may have managed to get something sent here during the open window, but I can't recall...........my old man mind is getting pretty weak..... wink wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I ordered some parts for a warranty repair[at work, so the manufacturer knows nothing about me personally etc].
About a week after the parts should have been delivered I come home to a box sitting on my porch.

A different town from where I work.

Someone had marked out the work addy and business name only leaving the 'attn:' line and handwrote the street I live on.

FedEx

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by SlickLizard
To each his own, but UPS has lost more things for me than has Fed Ex.
FX did at least finally show up with a part to the right address. It was right at 6 months later...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Ordered three bag of dog food... with delivery to my home in Virginia...

FEDEX tracking shows... someone in Pearland, Texas got them instead.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Gotta love FedEx...

Driver took one look at that address, remembered what happened last time he showed up late at your place and said "screw that, I'm taking this package to Texas".

Texas is a bit of a drive from Virginia...

Ya might wanna pull out a map sumtime...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (163bc, 1minute, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,592
Posts18,473,455
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.