Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ENVY
Envy is an emotion which occurs when a person lacks another's quality, skill, achievement, or possession and wishes that the other lacked it.

Aristotle defined envy as pain at the sight of another's good fortune, stirred by "those who have what we ought to have". Bertrand Russell said that envy was one of the most potent causes of unhappiness.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Envy is an emotion which occurs when a person lacks another's quality, skill, achievement, or possession and wishes that the other lacked it.

Aristotle defined envy as pain at the sight of another's good fortune, stirred by "those who have what we ought to have". Bertrand Russell said that envy was one of the most potent causes of unhappiness.

Narcissistic personality disorder is complicated and nuanced. It is defined as a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (sense of superiority in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and occurring in a variety of contexts.
In addition to grandiosity, narcissistic personality disorder has a significant vulnerability aspect, and individuals may alternate between the two.
Vulnerability may make individuals very sensitive to criticism or defeat and although they may not show it, those experiences may leave them feeling ashamed, degraded and empty. People with the disorder may react to criticism or defeat with disdain and defiance, or with social withdrawal or an appearance of humility, which masks the grandiosity

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Narcissistic personality disorder is complicated and nuanced. It is defined as a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (sense of superiority in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and occurring in a variety of contexts.
In addition to grandiosity, narcissistic personality disorder has a significant vulnerability aspect, and individuals may alternate between the two.
Vulnerability may make individuals very sensitive to criticism or defeat and although they may not show it, those experiences may leave them feeling ashamed, degraded and empty. People with the disorder may react to criticism or defeat with disdain and defiance, or with social withdrawal or an appearance of humility, which masks the grandiosity

In psychology, inferiority complex is a consistent feeling of inadequacy, often resulting in the belief that one is in some way deficient, or inferior, to others

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Specifically, a delusion of grandeur is a person's belief that they are someone other than who they are, such as a supernatural figure or a celebrity. A delusion of grandeur may also be a belief that they have special abilities, possessions, or powers. Delusions are generally the result of a mental health disorder.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Specifically, a delusion of grandeur is a person's belief that they are someone other than who they are, such as a supernatural figure or a celebrity. A delusion of grandeur may also be a belief that they have special abilities, possessions, or powers. Delusions are generally the result of a mental health disorder.

Ya don't mean, like a "wizard" or somethin?

Yeah, that would be weird.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Ya don't mean, like a "wizard" or somethin?

Yeah, that would be weird.

wizard /wĭz′ərd/
noun
One who practices magic; a sorcerer or magician.

A skilled or clever person. "a wizard at math."

A sage

One who can make the monkeys dance with a single post

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD "Time to make the monkeys DANCE"
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Fubarski
tater head's hopin the courts only allow the ATF ta regulate suppressors that actually work.

If that happens, he'll have the market cornered.

Think he'll get hopped up on Nyquil and start droppin' folks at long range?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

I can't stand listening to this guy talk so I just looked at comments. Is this just click bait or are we going to be able to just buy suppressors without paperwork?

NEVER believe a video title from this clown.

His titles are 100% click bait.

You're not supposed to notice that after listening to him shill for his sponsors and watch his head bob around like one of those dogs people put on the package shelf in the back of their cars.

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
This guy is 100% BULLSCHITT Rio7

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RIO7
This guy is 100% BULLSCHITT Rio7

Actually the Titles are bullshit but the videos are pretty close to reality.

He gets money for the views and click bait titles get a lot more views than dry news day after day.

Fairly dishonest and not giving him the click or reporting his videos would reduce one source of click bait.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Any way you cut it it's BULLSCHITT. Rio7

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
My audiologist hopes this happens... ear plugs with hearing muffs isn't enough to protect what hearing I have left....

So is that guy a doofus or what?

Anything supersonic is still damn loud. But they are required in some places in Europe for hunting rifles. Over priced mufflers due to regulation interference don't interest me. A 450 Bushmaster with a can could be useful. A 2 liter plastic bottle wrapped in packing tape might work in a pinch. I just don't know.....

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I follow Four Boxes Diner, Washington Gun Law, and Armed Attorneys on the tube. The latter mainly for the blonde attorney. I think all three are better than Armed Scholar to listen to, and other than the click bait headlines I haven't heard him say anything out of line with the other three I listen to.

I'd love to see suppressors unregulated. I would probably try my hand at 3D printing some. I know the Army was testing printed suppressors with the .277 Fury, stated that the suppressor would last as long as the barrel.

2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I know the Army was testing printed suppressors with the .277 Fury, stated that the suppressor would last as long as the barrel.[/quote]

Really? I don't know much about suppressors , Some can be owner serviced some not. I mostly shoot handguns these days so subsonic loads would be easy.

If it become easy to acquire them what is the cliff notes version of how to shop for a good quality one? I'd think one for .22 and one for centerfire pistol. How much performance do you lose if you buy one that works for .45 but also want to use it on .40 or 9 MM?

Thanks.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (160user, 12344mag, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 31 invisible), 1,742 guests, and 1,063 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,468
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.