Hop To
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
And no one any longer alleges that the camps on our side of the Iron Curtain were "death camps." Just camps that suffered mass casualties in the last months of the war due to war-related conditions causing huge numbers of deaths from typhus. Such labels only applied to camps that Western investigators had no access to during the Cold War, so it was impossible to challenge the claims about them made by the Soviets.
Straight up 100% horseschit.
Immediately after the defeat of the Germans, both the US and the Brits made documentary movies about the camps they had gained access to. They clearly state in those documentaries the cause of deaths (typhus), and emphasized that a large percentage of the survivors were suffering from it, too, requiring immediate and intensive treatment to avoid them dying as well.

The liberating forces brought in massive medical resources and personnel to deal with it, along with an effort to control the typhus-spreading lice. Ultimately, they chose to burn down all the structures to kill the lice.

Typhus was a massive problem, resulting in mass casualties, all documented on film with narration to that effect by the two nations under the auspices of their respective militaries.

The documentary films didn't get widespread distribution because the decision had been made, shortly after their production, to play up the death camp/genocide narrative, and the typhus information tended to contradict that.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Some "light reading" for the kooks among us

For the Sgt Schultz crowd

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Thanks for sharing. Beyond troubling that many here deny this objective reality.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My Dad refused to watch Hogans Heroes.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Extremely odd in their absence are any mentions of this issue by the authors of the three most significant and comprehensive books about the history of WWII, Churchill (The Second World War), De Gaulle (Memories De Geurre), and Eisenhower (Crusade in Europe).

These three books were published between 1948 and 1959.

Not one mention.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Extremely odd in their absence are any mentions of this issue by the authors of the three most significant and comprehensive books about the history of WWII, Churchill (The Second World War), De Gaulle (Memories De Geurre), and Eisenhower (Crusade in Europe).

Not one mention.

That's all you've got? The term "Holocaust" into vogue until much after these memoirs were published, but Churchill did most definitively address the issue: From Freeman, head of the Churchill Institute:

A July 1944 letter Churchill wrote about "German plans for the massacre of the Hungarian Jews."

"There is no doubt in my mind that we are in the presence of one of the greatest and most horrible crimes ever committed," Churchill said in the letter. "It has been done by scientific machinery by nominally civilized men in the name of a great state and one of the leading races of Europe. I need not assure you that the situation has received and will receive the most earnest consideration from my colleagues and myself but, as the Foreign Secretary said, the principal hope of terminating it must remain the speedy victory of the Allied Nations."

Let me know when you need another lesson...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Not one mention.

That's all you've got? The term "Holocaust" into vogue until much after these memoirs were published, but Churchill did most definitively address the issue: From Freeman, head of the Churchill Institute:

A July 1944 letter Churchill wrote about "German plans for the massacre of the Hungarian Jews."

"There is no doubt in my mind that we are in the presence of one of the greatest and most horrible crimes ever committed," Churchill said in the letter. "It has been done by scientific machinery by nominally civilized men in the name of a great state and one of the leading races of Europe. I need not assure you that the situation has received and will receive the most earnest consideration from my colleagues and myself but, as the Foreign Secretary said, the principal hope of terminating it must remain the speedy victory of the Allied Nations."

Let me know when you need another lesson...

More, Eisenhower, Crusade in Europe:

Dwight D. Eisenhower on the Camps
This is what Eisenhower said on pages 408-9 of “Crusade in Europe”

“The same day [April 12, 1945] I saw my first horror camp. It was near the town of Gotha. I have never felt able to describe my emotional reactions when I first came face to face with indisputable evidence of Nazi brutality and ruthless disregard of every shred of decency. Up to that time I had known about it only generally or through secondary sources. I am certain, however that I have never at any other time experienced an equal sense of shock.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That was during the war. War propaganda was the order of the day.

Below is a typical example of First World War anti-German war propaganda. The supposed victims then were the thousands of Belgian babies that German soldiers took pleasure in running through with their bayonets.

[Linked Image from imgc.artprintimages.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Given the cultural norms of the times - not a shock at all that Churchill, Ike and Chuck didn't go into graphic detail of the Holocaust. That's just not something they would have devoted a pile of detail to when they wrote those books.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That was during the war. War propaganda was the order of the day.

First World War anti-German war propaganda:

[Linked Image from imgc.artprintimages.com]

A perfect example of diverting the discussion when one's ass has been handed to them. "Curchill and Ike never mentioned the "Judenfrage", yet when shown irrefutable evidence, a picture of a WWI cartoon is proffered as a counter argument..Priceless.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
More, Eisenhower, Crusade in Europe:

Dwight D. Eisenhower on the Camps
This is what Eisenhower said on pages 408-9 of “Crusade in Europe”

“The same day [April 12, 1945] I saw my first horror camp. It was near the town of Gotha. I have never felt able to describe my emotional reactions when I first came face to face with indisputable evidence of Nazi brutality and ruthless disregard of every shred of decency. Up to that time I had known about it only generally or through secondary sources. I am certain, however that I have never at any other time experienced an equal sense of shock.
No one has denied the horrors in the camps.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

I’ve never denied the death camps in the East. In fact, in my opening post on the subject I said that compilation rail transport records gave researchers a rough idea of the numbers. A study of those is what you have linked. Where are the detailed records from these camp’s themselves you claim to have seen?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Like I said, in the end, you'll come up with some bullshit story like that ridiculous cartoon of WWI.

the online archive focuses on the following themes:

Displaced persons: An easily searchable collection from the post-war period which includes documents such as questionnaires from the International Refugee Organization (IRO), often with photos of people.
Concentration camps, ghettos, Nazi penal institutions: Personal documents about individual prisoners, particularly comprehensive from the Dachau and Buchenwald concentration camps. Lists are also included, such as transport lists and prisoner lists from the various camps.

Digitized Records:
Buchenwald and Nordhausen Concentration Camps and Subcamps:

Series Information Cards for Inmates of the Langenstein-Zwieberge Concentration Camp, ca. 1947 - ca. 1947 (Record Group 549: Records of United States Army, Europe; NAID 581059; Microfilm Publication M2121). This series consists of an index to inmates of the Langenstein-Zwieberge concentration camp. Each index file includes the inmate's name, date of birth, nationality, and prisoner number. Files of deceased inmates are marked with a cross. The index, originally created by the German authorities in charge of the camp, is in German.

Series Index of Inmates to Whom Supplies Were Issued at Langenstein-Zwieberge Concentration Camp, ca. 1947 - ca. 1947 (Record Group 549; NAID 581060; Microfilm Publication M2121). This series consists of an index to inmates of the Langenstein-Zwieberge concentration camp. Each index file includes the inmate's name, prisoner number, and type and quantity of supplies issued to him or her. The series, originally created by the German authorities in charge of the camp, is in German.

The following records located in the series titled War Crimes Trials Case Files (“Cases Tried”), 1947 - 1958 (Record Group 549; NAID 581096) have been digitized:

Case Number 000-50-9, Vol IV: Telegram addressed to the Commander of Buchenwald..., Oct 1, 1942 - Jul 29, 1943; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Vol VII: Proposed lists for the awarding of the meritorious..., Jul 13, 1942 - Dec 30, 1944; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Folder A: Personnel file cards of inmates of Buchenwald..., Feb 4, 1943 - Sep 12, 1944; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Folder B: List of invalids at Work Camp Zwieberge..., Nov 4, 1944 - Apr 4, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Folder C: Hospital cards of sick inmates at Zwieberge..., Dec 29, 1944 - Apr 18, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Folder E: Sick report book of the hospital at Zwieberge..., Nov 1, 1944 - Jan 18, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Exhibit AAA: Daily lists of deceased inmates of Zwieberge, Dec 31, 1944 - Apr 25, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Exhibit BBB: Statistical data concerning rations at Zwieberge..., May 11, 1944 - Apr 1, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Exhibit CCC: Monthly disbursement lists for Zwieberge..., Jul 1944 - Feb 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Exhibit DDD: Clothing issued to SS members of Zwieberge..., Jul 31 - Nov 27, 1944; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Exhibit EEE: X-ray examinations of SS members of Zwieberge..., [Blank]; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Exhibit SS: Death certificates of inmates of Work Camp Zwieberge, Apr 24, 1944 - Apr 11, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Exhibits UU and UU/1: Rosters of prisoners' transports from Camp Zwieberge..., Apr 29, 1944 - Mar 19, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Exhibit VV: Orders of Work Camp Zwieberge, Apr 21, 1944 - Mar 29, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Exhibit XX: Daily reports of transfer of inmates within Zwieberge..., Jan 7 - Feb 21, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Exhibit YY: Daily work assignment record for Work Camp Zwieberge, Sep 1, 1944 - Apr 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-9, Case No 117, Exhibit ZZ: Daily morning reports of Work Camp Zwieberge, Jun 6, 1944 - Apr 4, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-37, Vols 1 and 2: Daily death certificates of inmates of the auxiliary camps, Dec 3, 1944 - Mar 22, 1945; Category: Nordhausen Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-37, Vols 1 and 2: Daily death certificates of inmates of the auxiliary camps, Mar 22 - Apr 17, 1945; Category: Nordhausen Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-37, Vol 3: Death registers, Oct 16, 1943 - Feb 2, 1945; Category: Nordhausen Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-37, Vol 8: A list of inmates at Work Camp Dora, [Blank]; Category: Nordhausen Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-37, Vol 3: Reports on the quarterly and weekly inmate strength..., Dec 20, 1944 - Mar 31, 1945; Category: Nordhausen Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-37, Vol 14: A directive designating Dora an independent conc..., 1944 - 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-19-23, Dirlewanger: A list naming inmates of concentration camp, [Blank]; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-37, Vol 25: Requests for the use of inmates for construction projects..., 1943 - 1944; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-12-257: List of inmates and camp personnel from Buchenwald, 1939 - 1943; Category: Niederhagen Concentration Camp

Case Number 000-50-89: Guard and duty rosters for the administrative personnel, Apr 1 - 14, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number Box 62: Death register of a hospital in Work Camp Malachit, Apr 5 - 16, 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Case Number 66-219: Current and monthly reports for work detail section, 1944 - 1945; Category: Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Series titled Lists and Registers of German Concentration Camp Inmates (Record Group 242: National Archives Collection of Foreign Records Seized; NAID 596972; Microfilm Publication A3355) contains digitized inmate cards for prisoners at Buchenwald.

The following records located in the series titled Motion Picture Films from the “Special Film Project” Program Series, ca. 1945 (Record Group 18: Records of the Army Forces; Local Identifier 18-SFP; NAID 5768) have been digitized:

Footage of Buchenwald Concentration Camp, Germany (Local Identifier 18-SFP-9115)

Footage of Buchenwald Concentration Camp, Germany(Local Identifier 18-SFP-9119)

Footage of Free Prisoners; Human Remains; Buchenwald Concentration Camp, Germany (Local Identifier 18-SFP-9114)

Footage of Buchenwald Concentration Camp; Wrecked German Aircraft; Tank Crewmen; German Civilians; Germany (Local Identifier 18-SFP-9122)

Footage of Buchenwald Concentration Camp; American Army Officials; German Civilians; Aircraft in Flight and Taxiing; Germany (Local Identifier 18-SFP-9116)

Footage of GSAP [Gun Sight Aiming Point] Strafing; Russian/American Dinner Party; Russian Soldiers and Officers; Major General Reinhardt; Buchenwald Concentration Camp; Germany. (Local Identifier 18-SFP-9148)

Footage of A-26 and B-26 Aircraft in Flight; Pilots; Bombardiers in Aircraft; Crews Loading Bombs on Aircraft; Buchenwald Concentration Camp, Germany (Local Identifier 18-SFP-9113)

Footage of Buchenwald Concentration Camp; GSAP [Gun Sight Aiming Point] Strafing; Germany (Local Identifier 18-SFP-9126)

Footage of P-47 Aircraft in Flight; Dachau Concentration Camp; Hitler’s House and Bomb Damage in Munich; German POW Camp; Rhine River; Germany (Local Identifier 18-SFP-9188)

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Buchenwald and Nordhausen are in Germany. Where are the records for Chelmo, Sobibor, Treblinka, and Auschwitz you said you had seen?

The first three were the camps expressly designed for death. There are almost no actual records for them. There are partial records for Auschwitz. I don’t deny the Holocaust, I merely pointed out that contrary to assertions here a quick search showed that there really weren’t any records for those camps.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Buchenwald and Nordhausen are in Germany. Where are the records for Chelmo, Sobibor, Treblinka, and Auschwitz you said you had seen?

The first three were the camps expressly designed for death. There are almost no actual records for them. There are partial records for Auschwitz. I don’t deny the Holocaust, I merely pointed out that contrary to assertions here a quick search showed that there really weren’t any records for those camps.
We were forced to simply take the word of the Soviets on that, a people with little regard for the truth, and with a strong motive to demonize the recently conquered German regime.

For jorge (LOL), just to lighten the mood: The Laughing Mexican

Also for jorge:

"I served in the United States Navy from 1955 until 1977, mostly as a Navy pilot, and saw a lot of the
world as a result. Aircraft carriers on which I served regularly visited European ports, as well as
other ports around the world. I have also traveled extensively in the years since leaving the Navy.
After traveling around most of Europe, Germany emerges as my favorite country. During our
visits there we found the German people to be pleasant, industrious, disciplined and civilized with
many similarities to traditional Americans. They in no way resemble the stereotypes depicted in all
the anti-Nazi movies, books and articles we have been subjected to over the years.
I am 74 as I write these words. My generation grew up virtually inundated with anti-German
propaganda. We were taught, quite literally, to hate the Germans as a people. Yet, Germans I have
met or befriended through the years seem no different from other Europeans, or even Americans, and
they seem no more inclined to violence and militarism than anyone else; if anything, less. I have never
detected anything that might be considered intrinsically “wrong” with the German character. They are
a highly cultured, highly civilized people in every respect. When studied objectively, even Germany’s
leaders of the 1930s and 40s were not very different from other European leaders. They were only
made out to be different by the relentless hate propaganda directed against them.
Germany suffered more than any other country by far as a result of World War II. Some 160 of
her largest cities and towns were completely destroyed by the Allied bombing campaign and perhaps
as many as 20 million Germans lost their lives as a result of the war. Yet, no one wants to hear their
tales of suffering, and no sympathy has been allowed the defeated and disgraced Germans. The anti-
German propaganda has cultivated the general feeling that they got what they deserved.
The entire responsibility for starting both wars and for all the death and destruction resulting
from them has been assigned to the Germans (though the facts don’t bear that out). Because they were
the losers of both World Wars, they were never permitted to present their case before the world
court, nor to tell their side of the story through any medium. The winners of wars, after all, write the
history books. Neither did the true story of what happened during the war come out in the Nuremberg
Trials. The Nuremberg Trials were nothing more than Soviet style show trials which violated every
standard of traditional British and American justice. Their purpose was not to discover guilt or
innocence, but to spread a legal gloss over a decision which had already been made to execute
Germany’s leaders. The entire Nuremberg circus was a sham and a travesty.
The anti-German propaganda, used to create the climate of hatred that made the massive
destruction and the mass slaughter of German civilians possible, continued relentlessly long after the
war was over when it would seem natural for sober minded historians to begin to moderate their
extreme views about Germany. The fantastic atrocity stories continue even today. One needs only to
tune in to the History Channel to see them repeated again and again. In contrast, World War I was not
long over before the atrocity stories attributed to the Germans during that war were exposed as the
deliberate lies they were. Responsible men conducted thorough investigations and found that none of
it was true. All the lurid stories were deliberately fabricated to win British public support for the war
against Germany and also to bring America into the war.
But a different factor was in play after World War II to keep the phony horror stories alive
which did not exist after World War I. After WWII, the Jews exploited the anti-German world
sentiment, which they themselves had largely created with their propaganda, to justify the creation of
their long sought after state of Israel as a homeland for the Jewish people. Through manipulation of
the international information media, the Jews won worldwide sympathy for themselves with their
sensational stories of unique Jewish suffering at the hands of the cruel Germans. They claimed that
Germany had followed a systematic plan to exterminate all of Europe’s Jews and that by war’s end
had managed to kill 6 million of them. The alleged method was to round the Jews up from all over
Europe, haul them in trains to so-called “death camps” where they were herded into gas chambers
and killed, and their bodies then burned in giant crematoria, with, conveniently, no forensic evidence
of what had happened left behind. In the absence of forensic evidence, eye witness testimony, no
matter how bazaar, sufficed to convict Germany and to make her the pariah of civilized nations.
The judges at the Nuremberg Trials were themselves not immune to the torrents of anti-German
hate propaganda, and were already predisposed before the trials ever began to believe any horror
story, no matter how fantastic, about the Germans. Another factor which preordained the outcome of
the trials was that the accusers also served as investigators, prosecutors and final judges. The trials
were also permeated throughout with an atmosphere of Jewish vengeance seeking. Just behind the
Gentile front men, most of the lawyers, prosecutors, and investigators were Jews. Hundreds of Jews
who could barely speak English disported themselves in American Army officer uniforms. Two of the
eight Nuremberg judges were Jews, Robert Falco of France, and Lt. Col. A.F. Volchkov (real name
Berkman) of the Soviet Union. The General Prosecutor for the “High Court” was Dr. Jakob Meistner,
a Jew. Their dominance and control of the trials was blatant. Even the hangman for the 10 Nazi
leaders sentenced to death, Master Sergeant John C. Woods, was a Jew, and the hangings took place
on October 16, 1946, the Jewish holiday of “Purim.” In the Book of Esther, the 10 sons of Haman, an
enemy of the Jews, were hanged on Purim day. According to Louis Marschalko, a wartime Hungarian
journalist who wrote about the trials: “Out of 3,000 people employed on the staff at the Nuremberg
Courts, 2,400 were Jews.” The Holocaust story that we all know so well today was developed during
the Nuremberg Trials.
By skillfully cultivating and propagating this Holocaust story, the Jews have been able to extort
hundreds of billions of dollars out of Germany and the United States, much of which was used to fund
the new state of Israel. The claim that the Jews in Israel “made the desert bloom” was true. They did
it with German and American money. They are now hard at work extorting more billions out of other
European countries in what has been contemptuously but correctly called “the Holocaust industry.”
Even now, more than half a million so-called “Holocaust survivors” living mainly in Israel and the
United States receive lifetime pensions from the German government. And what is a “Holocaust
survivor?” Any Jew who lived anywhere in German controlled territory at any time during the war,
whether living in a concentration camp or in the lap of luxury, is a Holocaust survivor and therefore
eligible for a German pension. Moreover, any Jew who was forced to leave Europe during the Nazi
era is a Holocaust survivor. Christian survivors of the war, no matter how horrific their experience
are not eligible for pensions. “Shoah” is the Hebrew word for Holocaust. It has been joked around
that “there’s no business like shoah business.” The entire Holocaust racket has become nothing so
much as a vast shakedown of European countries, especially Germany. The Holocaust story has other
uses as well. It is routinely invoked to disarm the general public from defending itself against Jewish
predations. Prime Minister Netanyahu regularly invokes the Holocaust to justify Israeli attacks upon
its neighbors.
Keeping this gravy train moving requires the continued legitimization of Jews as history’s
ultimate victim group, which, in turn, requires an ultimate victimizer of the Jews, and Germany has
been designated to fill that role in perpetuity. The Jewish controlled History Channel, or the “Hitler
Channel,” as it is sometimes derisively called, owes its success to endlessly repeating these anti-
German propaganda programs. Any modification or revision of this carefully cultivated image of
Germany as the evil monster of history, and particularly as the evil victimizer of the Jews, would
threaten the entire Holocaust story. Therefore this image is jealously and carefully guarded by the
Jewish controlled press and information media, and woe upon anyone who dares to question it.
Anyone who does so is immediately attacked and smeared as a deranged anti-Semite.
The Jews are also unwilling to relinquish or even to moderate their quest for revenge. Old men
who have suffered all their lives as fugitives, are still being tracked down as “war criminals,” and
either “brought to justice,” or summarily murdered on the spot (they call it vengeance). The only
crime these old men may be guilty of was being an officer or soldier in the German army during the
war.
But, why, one might ask, amidst all the carnage, death and destruction that occurred during
World War II, has the so-called Holocaust emerged as the central atrocity story? Approximately 55
million people died during the war, only a tiny percentage of them Jews — surely only a fraction of
the 6 million claimed. All other combatant nationalities have long since put the war behind them and
have tried to make peace with their former enemies, but not the Jews! Two thirds of a century has
gone by, but the Jews are still nourishing their grievances, still building Holocaust museums and
memorials (at various governments’ expense, incidentally), and still investigating new ways to extort
money out of various countries as “compensation.” But why should only the Jews be compensated?
Scores of millions of other people across Europe lost everything in the war.
The “Holocaust” has evolved over the years to become the national myth of the Jewish people
with all the characteristics of a religion, complete with its very own Satan — Hitler. The Holocaust
myth is the glue that holds the Jewish people together as a distinct nationality, and because of that they
carefully guard and protect it. As a consequence, the poor Germans are consigned in perpetuity to the
role of history’s evil monster, regardless of what the actual facts may be.
But even if all the stories of German atrocities during WWII were true in every detail, they
would still not compare in their inhumanity to the atrocities committed against the Germans. The
indiscriminate saturation bombing of German cities, the brutal expulsion of entire German
populations after the war, the Allied imposed postwar deprivations, the Soviet massacres and
political liquidations, simply dwarf the Holocaust in their destruction of human life and their
destruction of the accumulated works of human civilization. Any final accounting and balancing of the
conduct of all combatants during WWII could only result in the exculpation of Germany as “uniquely”
barbarous in her methods of waging war, or in her treatment of subject populations.
The German people were devastated by the war, to a greater extent than any other participant,
including the Jews, while at the same time they have been stigmatized as the evil, predatory
perpetrators of the war. They have been made to pay a terrible price for atrocities during World War
II which may never have occurred, or at least, never occurred to the extent alleged. It is becoming
clearer as time goes by that the Germans were the real victims of both World Wars I and II, and
continue to be."

- Benton L. Bradberry, The Preface to his book The Myth of German Villainy

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

From your article:

"Most perished in gas chambers at the death camps Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka."

"However, the tempo, kill rates, and spatial dynamics of these events were poorly documented."

"Detailed records of the killings are almost nonexistent because of the Nazis’ tight secrecy around Operation Reinhard. Any information that was recorded was deliberately burnt and destroyed by the Nazis during the war for fear of future incrimination."

So, were the germs meticulous record-keepers, or were the records poorly documented and destroyed?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fubarski

From your article:

"Most perished in gas chambers at the death camps Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka."

"However, the tempo, kill rates, and spatial dynamics of these events were poorly documented."

"Detailed records of the killings are almost nonexistent because of the Nazis’ tight secrecy around Operation Reinhard. Any information that was recorded was deliberately burnt and destroyed by the Nazis during the war for fear of future incrimination."

So, were the germs meticulous record-keepers, or were the records poorly documented and destroyed?
There should be all sorts of communiques to the camp commandants about speeding up the killing of the Jews, or monthly quotas of dead Jews, and all kinds of communiques of that sort, if the received Holocaust narrative were correct, yet we find no such orders. What we find are complaints from superiors about inmate death rates being higher than should be for a manufacturing operation, and orders to take better measures to prevent this.

Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 52 invisible), 2,581 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,582
Posts18,473,355
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.