Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That right there sums up Mexico.
Some of you guys need to get out and see the real world and turn of the media you lam bast everyday about Trump but turn sound and believe all the other [bleep].
No place is perfect and our border sure as Hell isnt.
If there needs to be a reset its right here in the good ole U.S.
Blame all our problems on other country for fugg sake wake up look in the mirror.
How many more country's we need to invade to impose our neo con will, what country we have invaded in the last 60 years has it done us any good? Name 1
I've been to several different countrys and several places in Mexico not once have I been "scared" uneasy once and it wasn't in mexico

Last edited by sherm_61; 03/28/24.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder if some of these country's leaders are intentionally trying to make biden look bad. seems the opposite of they'd want to do to keep Trump out of office.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
My GGGrandaddy stood up when called on, went down and contributed in the Battle of Cerro Gordo. It's past time to pay another visit.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by WileyC
My GGGrandaddy stood up when called on, went down and contributed in the Battle of Cerro Gordo. It's past time to pay another visit.
Then what? How did Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan work out for US.
Are they all Mexicans coming across the border? Where there Chinese. Venezuelans, hondurans, middle eastern coming across when your GG day went to Mexico?
I guess we just invade them all.

Last edited by sherm_61; 03/28/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Some of you guys need to get out and see the real world and turn of the media you lam bast everyday about Trump but turn sound and believe all the other [bleep].
Blame all our problems on other country for fugg sake wake up look in the mirror.
How many more country's we need to invade to impose our neo con will, what country we have invaded in the last 60 years has it done us any good? Name 1
I've been to several different countrys and several places in Mexico not once have I been "scared" uneasy once and it wasn't in mexico

Changed my mind 100%.
This summer the Wife and I are gonna load up the car and tour Mexico.
I always thought it seemed like a fun, fascinating, inexpensive road trip,
but was apprehensive about not knowing the language or what is safe.
This article tells me the people are smarter and better educated than
the two of us. (Certainly me.) If our car breaks, it will be easier to find
a technical mechanic than here in Hicksville. And we will be safe.
I'll just ask where the cartels are and avoid them.

The only problem will be us.
Being Right Leaning Conservatives, our innate racism may ruin the trip.
Seeing as how we will be constant agitated being around people who
are browner than us.

Not a doubt the article has much truth.
He glosses over everything wrong with Mexico. He has money and lives
in a better part of a better city. Within those parameters one can live very
well anywhere. Even better in a modern city in a Third World Craphole.
There money buys them more labor than in Miami.
The exact reason so many Americans retire South of The Border.
No matter your economic state, places with broke ass people elevate you.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are they all Mexicans coming across the border? Where there Chinese. Venezuelans, hondurans, middle eastern coming across when your GG day went to Mexico?

What a dumbass.

If a pipe breaks in your house,
do you even think about the well?

I sure as hell don't.
I shut the closest valve.

If you can't understand that?
Where they start is of no concern if we stop them from getting here.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W

While my GGGrandaddy was man enough to take a train as far as prescribed for the mission, then ride horseback and/or in a wagon for hundreds of miles all while leaving his family behind in a time when the most advanced weapons were loaded from the muzzle and he knew that he was more likely to die in battle than return.......this brings me to one question for you Dillonbuck. What the [bleep] have you done to stop ANY border crossing invaders at any point in your life? Big man behind the keyboard but how about some hands on in a manner that helps stem the flow?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
We call them gangs our gov and media calls them cartels because its more scary. No fugging different
The cartels are much more than just gangs.
They’ve got the money, they’ve got the weapons.
If things ever go south politically in this country, they would fill a void that would give .gov a run for their money.
Hahaha yeah our gangs have no money and guns do they, how many deaths a day are in Chicago? Shootings?
Some of you just stay scared of the boogeyman man while I go to mexico for a nice months vacation with family members and my 83 year old mother. Less gringos more for me haha.

Until they jack you up. Haha.
How many get Jacked up in the U.S everyday?

So go live in Mexico, Tomb Raider.

Stop jackin your operator jaw.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Smelled an America hater at "White Nationalists". And, he proved it multiple times, including his closing.

His opinion writing and google-fu stat collecting are good.

And BTW, whatchagonna do if/when SHTF and the world goes south? I'll bet it's: try to run back to the US. The dude is there for the low cost of living and that's it. Owns no patriotism, or nationalism, as he so blithely describes.

Please stay in Mexico.

Tale of Two People

Let me add this:

One of my best friends in the world is a Mexican guy from Guadalajara. He came here legally for a better life decades ago. Went to DeVry school, got his degree and landed a job working with satellites. Worked his ass off and worked his way up. Spanish is perfect. English is perfect. We worked together as DBA's on some pretty high end projects for an international companies. He's directing satellites now. Got his citizenship and married a nice American lady many years ago. They had a son. Wife has had bad diabetes for a long time. He could retire, but keeps working to make sure she gets the right health care she needs. Put his son through college and just threw a big wedding for him and his sweetheart. All on his dime. Owns a nice big Colonial style house in Virginia with big columns in front. He likes that stuff. Not for me, but Hey, that's what he likes and he worked hard for it. Doesn't wear his politics on his sleeve, but I've never known a more stand-up guy. (Yeah, not in biden's camp). He's 10 times more American than Fred Reed will ever be. And if I had a choice for who was watching my back, guess who I'd pick.

Last edited by local_dirt; 03/28/24.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

There’s thousands of good solid folks, many thousands down there. But “we” would rather send billions of extorted funds to a gay Jew in the ukraine than support real change on our own continent. If we spent a fraction of what we’ve wasted on Cuckraine on Mexico we as a nation would be exponentially further ahead.

And the article is monkeyshït.

MAGA
IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K

WOW! I can’t believe they actually misspelled “Dragoons"! And on a headstone no less!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fred writes opinion pieces. I don't know what his true thoughts are, just his articles. His archives are worth perusal. He's been at it for a while. Put on a Marine uniform and went to Vietnam. Got a little cynical from the experience regarding government and the brass. His wife was or is a teacher. Her job landed him there.
I've never been more than a few miles from the border, so can't tell someone who has that they're wrong.
The exchange of ideas and information is a good thing. Ad Hominem attacks are a sign of weakness.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Zelenskiy is a bi sexual tranny. But other than that I agree. Have met many Mexicans that are better, more hard working ,more intelligent, more patriotic than the confused war mongering old boom boom boomers on here lol

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

There’s thousands of good solid folks, many thousands down there. But “we” would rather send billions of extorted funds to a gay Jew in the ukraine than support real change on our own continent. If we spent a fraction of what we’ve wasted on Cuckraine on Mexico we as a nation would be exponentially further ahead.

And the article is monkeyshït.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s not about who’s good or bad. It’s about coming here Legally. Every one of those migrants broke the law getting here. We are suffering thousands of deaths from illegals from many countries.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s not about who’s good or bad. It’s about coming here Legally. Every one of those migrants broke the law getting here. We are suffering thousands of deaths from illegals from many countries.
Winner winner chicken dinner.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Fred writes opinion pieces. I don't know what his true thoughts are, just his articles. His archives are worth perusal. He's been at it for a while. Put on a Marine uniform and went to Vietnam. Got a little cynical from the experience regarding government and the brass. His wife was or is a teacher. Her job landed him there.
I've never been more than a few miles from the border, so can't tell someone who has that they're wrong.
The exchange of ideas and information is a good thing. Ad Hominem attacks are a sign of weakness.

It's unfortunate and I hate to say this, but I know some really really lefty Vietnam Vets. I know one whose wife owns a media company, so unfortunately he has access to large amounts of funds. Needless to say, We don't talk much. His wife is a fun, bubbly and generous person. He is a stewing clod.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

WOW! I can’t believe they actually misspelled “Dragoons"! And on a headstone no less!

It wasn't misspelled. Te raised relief letter either broke off or was knocked off. I suppose it could have happened when the stone was made or in transport. The area where the D was ia a little rougher than the rest or the stone.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (1234, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,639 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,721
Posts18,475,781
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.