Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by rod2024
NRA members that support high capacity magazine support child killers.
'High capacity magazine'........
Cute talking point.

Just another election cycle bringing out the shills.

οΏ½Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.οΏ½
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I don't donate. here comes the name calling again. you guys a really something. If you can't win the discussion turn to name calling and lies just like your hero trump.

Your low IQ doesn’t allow you to see we win every argument, you aren’t even out of the gate.

Any name calling is just us having fun at your expense, the other forums and here all find you a simple nuisance.🀣

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You actually watch FAKE fox news and believe what they are telling you. HAHAHAHAH

You got that correct...

Regardless...

1 out of 20... is a brokedick batting average.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I don't donate. here comes the name calling again. you guys a really something. If you can't win the discussion turn to name calling and lies just like your hero trump.

Hmmmm. Pot Meet Kettle ! πŸ˜‚

You sound kinda like a DEMORAT! πŸ€ͺ

β€œIf it walks like a duck…… β€œ

Yep, you old ladies are proving to me that this sight is nothing but a bunch of old red hat ladies with nothing better to do than spread lies.

Now run along back to where you really came from, DemoRat Underground, with the rest of the little whiney bitches.

If I were a betting man, I’d bet you probably look and sound just like this:

[video:youtube]
[/video]

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited by chlinstructor; 03/27/24.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I left bowsight.com because of politics and then I come across this crab. Disappointing to say the least.

You don't say...

So you chose to leave Bowsite.com (oh, and by the way, it's Bowsite NOT bowsight) because of politics but then you come here and start off with politics ? crazy

Bowsite.com.

Community Forum: Talk Politics, Pop Culture, Media, and anything Toxic

Changes to the Community Forum

We have made the decision to remove the former 'community' forum, along with all previous discussions associated with it. This decision was not made lightly, but it was necessary in an attempt to position Bowsite for upcoming changes. In the coming weeks, we will be communicating those changes to you. We appreciate your understanding.

Pat Lefemine

Crave attention much ???

IC B2

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 1,520 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,055
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.