-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It will ONLY come as a "surprise!" to someone who "shoots" as "much" as you,that ES/SD makes zero fhuqks in establishing stability in this context. Though it does give you opportunity to Hissy your Fit,from your Couchbound Kchunt as you ogle and steal Splendid Pixels WELL beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint.

The 62 ELD VT's do nice thangs in multiple 8" 223 boltguns,OEM and Custom both. Need to squirt them in a few 7.5" and 7's to boot,in both 223 and 223AI. Don't WORRY,you'll "get" to read about it and have opportunity to steal even more pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rather enjoying the Brokedick Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports,from Couchbound Kchunts,who can't even fhuqking BEGIN to fathom the magnitude. Hint.

Just sayin'.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Not bad Larry๐Ÿ‘

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
It will ONLY come as a "surprise!" to someone who "shoots" as "much" as you,that ES/SD makes zero fhuqks in establishing stability in this context. Though it does give you opportunity to Hissy your Fit,from your Couchbound Kchunt as you ogle and steal Splendid Pixels WELL beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint.

The 62 ELD VT's do nice thangs in multiple 8" 223 boltguns,OEM and Custom both. Need to squirt them in a few 7.5" and 7's to boot,in both 223 and 223AI. Don't WORRY,you'll "get" to read about it and have opportunity to steal even more pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rather enjoying the Brokedick Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports,from Couchbound Kchunts,who can't even fhuqking BEGIN to fathom the magnitude. Hint.

Just sayin'.................

You mad, Betty Sue? It must really hurt you. I hear all you Obama lovers are snowflakes.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
So how bad does the mk4 hd suck?

I like mine!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 257Bob

I like mine!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I like mine!

Does it retain zero after side impacts or vibration?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I like mine!

Your's VERY obviously is a whole LOT better than mine. No matter which platform it sets upon,it steals thunder and shoots nowhere to their capabilities. Hint.

How much erector travel do you have,above zero? I'd be curious to hear how your's does,after running all of the travel up and back to zero and gunning groups. Hopefully it does great. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like mine!
Your's VERY obviously is a whole LOT better than mine. No matter which platform it sets upon,it steals thunder and shoots nowhere to their capabilities. Hint.

How much erector travel do you have,above zero? I'd be curious to hear how your's does,after running all of the travel up and back to zero and gunning groups. Hopefully it does great. Hint................

It's amazing how well Leupold works when not attached to shit rifles and shot by skilled shooters.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Professional Victim Snake Oil Salesmen,must "convince" themselves of something and your emotional NEEDS are greater than all. Hint.

Keep the Hurt Feeler Reports coming(not that they could be stopped). Hint.

Fortunately for you,"living" vicariously is within your "budget". Keep rattling pom-pom's from the sidelines of "Life",despite it being your only "move". Hint.

Be SURE to start a Thread,when you fire your first Live Round of the year. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Managed to get it to the range for a quick sight-in, only took a couple of shots to dial in but can't say if it tracks as I didn't have much of an opportunity to do much in the way of testing. I do like the reticle and best three shot group was .291"

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

I like mine!

Does it retain zero after side impacts or vibration?

Don't know, haven't tried!

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

I like mine!

I really haven't put it to the test yet, will try to wring it out next session, can't say if it will track but I certainly hope it will!

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,410
Posts18,489,010
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.