Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice color phase.

This Giant I killed in Manitoba in 1995 if memory serves. I was hunting Elk, stalked him, and killed him with my Hoyte Super Slam Supreme.

I am 6' tall and 220lbs. Look at my legs compared to his, give you an idea of how big he was, 22 1/4" Skull.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/15/24.

KB

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Killed my first elk with a 270 in 1971, and killed a few dozen with a 270 since. The next cartridge I’ve killed the most elk with is a 243.

If I kill one more elk with my 308 it’ll be tied with my 243’s though…..

I guided for over 30 years, it’s probably a tie between 30-06’s and 7mmRM’s for the most popular chambering among guides in my part of the Rockies.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha I’m still laughing over the bear pics, they’re grease pigs, I still remember seeing paws to prove one got killed, and the dogs ate good. Now they’re a “trophy” 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Nice color phase.

This Giant I killed in Manitoba in 1995 if memory serves. I was hunting Elk, stalked him, and killed him with my Hoyte Super Slam Supreme.

I am 6' tall and 220lbs. Look at my legs compared to his, give you an idea of how big he was, 22 1/4" Skull.

Btw your a lying fuuckin piece of [bleep]👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Judman it's you and sns2 that are lying fuuckin pieces of [bleep] as well as World-Classless Trolls so .................. GFY's 👊🏻

I noticed that I am not being trolled by the POSSE on the Canadian thread I started yesterday. You guys are pathetic.

Here is another very nice bear of mine, this one I killed in 1992 @ 13 yards, while Bow Hunting over bait in Manitoba. I bow-hunted him for a solid month. As I said I have only hunted bears with bows. Notice that I am wearing the same outfit in both pictures, dumbfk?

Here's another one, notice the same outfit dumbfk? You gotta admit I am a handsome stud, notice the blood on my hands dumbfkm, was having a beer after I just finished skinning this one out.

Let's see a few pictures of you and sns2, not one of your pictures naked together, hunting pictures with you trolls in them. LMAO

Here are both of their sculls on one of my fireplaces in my beautiful custom, executive home, douchebag looser dumbfks Judman and sns2 lmao

I only kept skulls if the bear's skull hit the 20" mark.

Here is a picture of me Pheasant hunting with my father, when I was 9 years old. I have been hunting most likely longer than you pathetic trolls have been alive.

I'm a betting I am a superior Fisherman as well dumbfks.

I found this picture of you and that moose calf and fawn killer sns2 hunting together. LOL

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/17/24.

KB

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Here is a picture of me Pheasant hunting with my father, when I was 9 years old. I have been hunting most likely longer than you pathetic trolls have been alive.

If I’d had a pic like that with dad and grandpa in fancy duds and no dog it would’ve meant those birds got ground-balled out the window on the way to/from church on Sunday morning.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by horse1

If I’d had a pic like that with dad and grandpa in fancy duds and no dog it would’ve meant those birds got ground-balled out the window on the way to/from church on Sunday morning.

First of all that is not my grandfather, that is an older gentleman who was my father's friend. Secondly, my father never went to church, he was a devout Atheist and did not believe in God, he never took me to church.

Also, my father had his own line of English Setters which he developed, he was so successful with his dog breeding program that he sold one of his Stud Setters to someone in the USA as a Stud Dog after it won many prestigious field trials in the USA. He sold that English Setter called "The Saint" for $28,000.00 in 1982.

That picture was taken at a private club called "Sliver Heights" in Quebec, way before everyone got Camo Crazy, when Realtree, el al hit the market. Bird hunting in real clothes was standard back in them days. No need to look like a tree, when hunting pheasant over world-class bird dogs.

Here is a picture of one of our Setters, her name was "Pebbles" and she was the mother of "The Saint". In that picture, she is on point over a Woodcock. As mentioned, my father was a dedicated Bird Hunter, he was also a highly regarded Field Trial Judge.

Troll away dumbfks!

KB

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
1. I wasn’t trolling, I was serious. I can recall at least 2 situations in which my dad killed deer in a full-on suit/tie because the right deer showed itself and he had a rifle along. One of those occasions was on the way home from his aunt’s funeral with my mom in the vehicle, the other was while he was working and took a backroad during deer season “just in case”. Several times we went bird hunting Christmas morning before church/lunch.

2. I hate camo

3. I do wear mostly synthetics so as to manage moisture but mostly just solids in muted earth-tones.

4. Lighten-Up Francis, not everybody is out to get you.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Had a young fellow who used to come to our place to hunt elk. His rifle was a Rem Model 7 in 7mm-08. His dad loaded ammo for him which was a mid-level load of 4350 behind a 150 Nosler. With this combo, he killed three bulls with three shots. His friends kept telling him he needed a 300 Win Mag for elk, so he bought a Model 70. He shot a bull that year, with his 300. He reported that it killed that bull just like his 7mm-08 killed the others. His dad used a 270, a Remington 700, and he used one shot for each of his elk too. He also had a 338 which sat in the safe. GD

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Does not really matter which caliber or weapon you use greydog, as long as you hit the vitals, all animals go down. Bow, rifle, or shotgun within their effective ranges it's always the same story. Lights out!

Nothing magical about it, that has been my experience anyway, and I have killed Big Game animals with all three.

Cheers ~

KB

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey sns2 I am tired of your BS TROLLING me here so I called you out on the Knives and Blades Forum, the OELKE X 2 thread. You may want to read it and respond.

Be a man and post some of the pictures you posted of the calf moose you shoot, as well as your sliced and diced hand while butchering that poor tiny calf, the same one you posted on Alberta Outdoorsman will do.

I am betting you won't because you a cowardly and the slimiest of trolls, must SUCK to be you LOSER!

Post pictures like I did you scum-sucking freak.

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/19/24.

KB

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
The proper cartridge for elk hunting?

For several years a good friend, his two brothers, and two more of their buddies hunted elk on the brothers' parents' cattle ranch. Between the five of them, they usually killed a couple bulls during archery season first. Then they finished up during rifle season.

Each of the five carried a tang safety Ruger in 25-06. Over the course of five years they averaged better than 80% on filled tags.

There was great excitement among the group when the Barnes X became available. Until that time they had been using the Nosler solid base.

Me? My personal choice for killing of elk is the 7 STW with a 162 gr Hornady btsp at 3200 fps MV, from a nice heavy Ruger #1.

30 cal mags with heavy bullets is too hard on my rebuilt shoulder.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When I wrote my response yesterday I forgot to mention that the longest shot I have taken on game, was a nice bull Moose which I called in. Killed him with a freehand shot @ 500 yards with my M1917. I could not get closer and that is the day I decided to buy a long-range rifle and scope. Picture of that moose below as well.

I don't believe you.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,095 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,038
Posts18,481,997
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.