Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If you have time to listen to an hour of Senator Plett outling some of Trudeau's scandals, please do.
I think Senator Plett is one of the good guy's smile

The turd couldn't pull any of this off without the support of the NDP, and the Bloc, but we already know that. Trudeau isn't experienced, nor does he have the life skills to have pulled any of this off, his only skill is elitism, acting is a thing.

GB1

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I was unaware the Vancouver Chinese community raised funds for Justin's campaign in Montreal, and it has for years, really??
EVER SINGLE THING Justin has done the last 8 years is surrounded by corruption.

He is going to come back from the beat down he is taking, it will start in a week or so when the Carbon rebate cheques start rolling in to the myriad of new voters. They come from a place where there are no ethics, so Justin's infractions will be overlooked.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
673 -- thanks for putting this up. I finally got around to watching this --- simply disgusting that a party gets away with so much and MSM continues to give them a pass.

Taxpayer dollars given over to family and friends, meddling in contracts, meddling in on-going police investigation, sexual harrassment means one thing to the normal person and something totally different to someone in the Liberal cabinet, ethics violations, going after individuals then having to settle lawsuits with NDA's---- to many wrongs to list.

Just pisses me off more and more.

Hugh
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You are welcome Hugh.

Senator Plett reveals that it would take more than an hour to list this current governments transgressions on it Citizens.
Wasted money like its no big deal, but the moral corruption is jaw dropping, only someone living a sheltered existance could not see it.

I like Senator Plett and I let him know I appreciate his efforts and he is one of the good guys. He also never misses an opportunity to poke Senator Gold in the eye, Senator Gold is the Liberal Senator that spoke of the need to make Canada safer by taking our guns away lol.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Oe set of rules for Liberals (made up as they go and varying depending on the infraction) and another set for Canadians.

Hugh
IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by HughW
673 -- thanks for putting this up. I finally got around to watching this --- simply disgusting that a party gets away with so much and MSM continues to give them a pass.

Taxpayer dollars given over to family and friends, meddling in contracts, meddling in on-going police investigation, sexual harrassment means one thing to the normal person and something totally different to someone in the Liberal cabinet, ethics violations, going after individuals then having to settle lawsuits with NDA's---- to many wrongs to list.

Just pisses me off more and more.

Corruption is borderless. If you run short, we'll send you some. No tariff.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (35, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 7mm_Loco, 6 invisible), 1,153 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,685
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.