Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
For the record, I'm damn sick of intellectually impaired Gen whatevers constantly impuning Boomers.

I'm to the point where I almost enjoy it. Tells me straight away who the idiots are.

There's a large amount of human jealousy involved, also.

Spot on.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
GB1

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Got no problem with anyone over age. But I understand resentment by folks working their tail off to get by in a decaying society, when some guy or gal who benefited mightily from the sacrifices of their predecessors with one or two jobs in forty years, a good pension, and that SS check every month, starts telling them to get to work to keep that check coming. We have been paying more of our resources into the bloated system that sends you your pittance every month, all our lives, at the expense of our children and any future retirement of our own. and all you have is, “Get back to work so my check keeps coming”. And you wonder why you piss folks off. They don’t despise you for your age. They despise you for your selfish attitude.

iIt doesn’t help that somebody from that generation at least sat by while this [bleep] was building, if not voted it into place for us. Now we get to figure out how to recover something of what was lost. We will be sure to try to keep your check coming while we get there, but don’t bet on it being enough to buy anything. That [bleep] happens when you gotta burn it all down and start over.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
That get back to work line is always in jest. Damn people lighten up.
As far as how money goes I never lived in a2500 sf home must lessa 5000sf home. Seldom ate out and even burned wood and coal because I couldn’t afford the other options. Most people in rural areas were about the same or ended up with their ass in hock. Edk

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by APredator
Got no problem with anyone over age. But I understand resentment by folks working their tail off to get by in a decaying society, when some guy or gal who benefited mightily from the sacrifices of their predecessors with one or two jobs in forty years, a good pension, and that SS check every month, starts telling them to get to work to keep that check coming. We have been paying more of our resources into the bloated system that sends you your pittance every month, all our lives, at the expense of our children and any future retirement of our own. and all you have is, “Get back to work so my check keeps coming”. And you wonder why you piss folks off. They don’t despise you for your age. They despise you for your selfish attitude.

iIt doesn’t help that somebody from that generation at least sat by while this [bleep] was building, if not voted it into place for us. Now we get to figure out how to recover something of what was lost. We will be sure to try to keep your check coming while we get there, but don’t bet on it being enough to buy anything. That [bleep] happens when you gotta burn it all down and start over.

I benefited from MY sacrifices, dude.

So tired of the sniveling whining. If half of you fugkers worked half as hard or put their ass on the line with huge risk as I did, We'd never hear from you.

Now get that lawn mowed. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Friend of mine's Dad was retired about thirty-five years ago. I would see him once or twice a month, on a Saturday. He'd get around to asking me a question about work. That would lead to"did you go to work every day?" Yes I did, which he was glad to hear since it meant his check wouldn't bounce. I never got butt hurt over it though.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I don't know if I should start crying or laughing, you sound like a big crybaby......you have to be a sock puppet of a member here....bob

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Anyone know how to play the violin for this guy?

Opening with:
“I got no problem with anyone over age”

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🚂🚂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your rant should be directed towards FDR and LBJ.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Opening with:

toothouston you're the biggest covtard boomer on here spreading disinformation

I think the younger generations are upset how easily manipulated boomers are by media and are destroying our country and future generations

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Opening with:

toothouston you're the biggest covtard boomer on here spreading disinformation

I think the younger generations are upset how easily manipulated boomers are by media and are destroying our country and future generations

Poor longarm bot girl seems upset yet again.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

303 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 31 invisible), 1,872 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,770
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.