Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This will make the members of the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party's heads explode.

The whiners,never Trumpers and the RINO's will piss in their panties.LOL

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB4

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Remember when they tried to Alienate Emanuel at those Summits

They Knew what was going to happen to Emanuel and that he probably wouldn’t Survive..

What they didn’t know was Emanuel was going to help the Landlords..

Sessions

Bagpipes Billy

Wray Wray

General Milley

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Of the six pictured[I know-it's a vid], he has one that I believe was true to him.
Now that one is dead.

FJB & FJT
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
President Trump and his team are fighting effectively to vanquish the deep state.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
it's a great ad and provably true.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rte
This will make the members of the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party's heads explode.

The whiners,never Trumpers and the RINO's will piss in their panties.LOL

Thanks for posting! The man said that Trump's base loves them. I can't say for anyone other than myself but that is absolutely true on my account.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The Demonrats,whiners,never Trumpers and the RINO's are avoiding this vid like the plague.LOL

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The man also said that even if you hate Trump it's time to get behind him. I agree with that. I think one big problem is that so many people can't get past themselves and are even ignorant of just how close we are to losing our freedom. This is not politics as usual and has not been for several years.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
The man also said that even if you hate Trump it's time to get behind him. I agree with that. I think one big problem is that so many people can't get past themselves and are even ignorant of just how close we are to losing our freedom. This is not politics as usual and has not been for several years.
Absolutely!

The never Trumpers are especially guilty.They have stated that Trump is immoral and simultaneously insinuated they are morally better persons than Trump.

The Demonrats have no standing,as their past presidents have been and are child traffickers, child molesters, rapists,closet homos and traitors.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Absolutely!

The never Trumpers are especially guilty.They have stated that Trump is immoral and simultaneously insinuated they are morally better persons than Trump.

The Demonrats have no standing,as their past presidents have been and are child traffickers, child molesters, rapists,closet homos and traitors.

I'll take Donald Trump with all of his faults over the rino deceitful backstabbing creeps any day. The dems never enter my mind as a solution for anything good. Never will either. The very things they all accuse Trump of doing are what they are actively doing every day and never intend to stop.

IC B3

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One thing that the leftists haven’t figured out clearly.

Nothing they say or do will separate Trump from his supporters. That is why they are going after him personally.

Rush Limbaugh said it correctly. The media and statists didn’t create Trump, and so they cannot destroy him.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1OntarioJim, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,195 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,931
Posts18,479,940
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.