Campfire Sage
T

GB4

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
The narrator analysis is BS. This is not a mental health issue. This is just a bad guy who needs taking down and/or arrested/charged/imprisoned for many years. All the blather coming out of his mouth is programmed into him by our current culture, i.e., blacks believe that's how they are supposed to behave whenever issued orders by a police officer, particularly if the officer is White.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You’re gonna upset , Batard.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Honestly I felt bad for the guy. He reached the end of his mental rope. Who knows what led up to that fatal encounter but it could’ve been any of us. Police were put into a tough spot. I hope he is at peace.

The way life should be.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bluefish
Honestly I felt bad for the guy. He reached the end of his mental rope. Who knows what led up to that fatal encounter but it could’ve been any of us. Police were put into a tough spot. I hope he is at peace.
If we applied the mental health umbrella to violent black crime, 90% of violent black criminals will be dealt with as mental health cases. Violent black criminals tend not to be mentally stable by normal standards. So what? First and foremost, they are violent criminals and should be dealt with as such. Once safely serving a 20 year sentence (assuming live arrest was possible), make mental health services available to them while serving out their full term.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Corksucking dimocraps closing mental health facilities were just another step in their planned destruction of America by returning the mentally ill to America's streets to advance the Cloward-Piven Strategy Houston_2 and Gayghost support to bankrupt the US.

It also advanced their anti-2 A agenda by increasing the murder rate with firearms.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There was a reason their ancestors were chosen to be sent across the sea. Present day Africans will tell you so.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
NBN?

Its evident the democRAT party are the ones that push an agenda with this outcome, so they can point the accusational finger, and blame it on conservatives....putting them in the position for the world to believe that we need them to administer the social problems, they created.

If it wasn't for racism and 'violence' what does the democRATic party have for a platform. They are sure not concerned about creating jobs and giving people an ability to have a career to better themselves. They just teach them to be on welfare, and contribute nothing to society.

Less than half of the people in this nation, of working aged adults actually have jobs. Over half of the nation is financially supported by those that DO work, while the democRATS import more social welfare problems into our nation via our southern border in hopes that they will become good DemocRATS.

Name ONE democRAT who doesn't need thrown out of office for the crime of undermining this nation, to cause its demise.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
There was a reason their ancestors were chosen to be sent across the sea. Present day Africans will tell you so.

Seems that cheap labor has turned out to be not so cheap.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE

Seems that cheap labor has turned out to be not so cheap.
PJ
No one at that time knew that this land would become an independent nation. They were thinking it would forever be a colony, the purpose for which was always to be the enrichment of the British elite.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Suicide by cop.

Dude played it out exactly has he seem to want it. Regardless of his skin color.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
So...for the record....we hate cops unless they are shooting black people?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I was just gonna say, the cop haters will be along shortly.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Some of us are of the opinion that cops shouldn't be afraid to deal with criminals just because they are black because they fear political repercussions, such as loss of liberty if the perp should bring about his own death in the process.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Some of us are of the opinion that cops shouldn't be afraid to deal with criminals just because they are black because they fear political repercussions, such as loss of liberty if the perp should bring about his own death in the process.

Hahaha! Big story.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
the guy was like a rabid dog, needed to be put down

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No info at all on the before specifics of the incident or to what degree he was disrupting goings on in the train yard, station, or city. Drugs? Might he come down with time? I don't know either. I would have been inclined to back off and just starve him out. Didn't appear he was endangering anyone but himself in the train car. An in-your-face challenge obviously didn't work.

Likely though, some lawyer will waltz in and earn big bucks for the survivors.

Last edited by 1minute; 04/11/24.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
POM makes really good Pomegranate-Blueberry juice

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,573 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,283
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.