Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Strop10
Too bad. Bound to happen with hundreds of millions of contacts per year. The law of averages says there will be bad contacts. They should be disciplined and/or charged criminally if needed.

It's too bad they haven't invented the perfect human that can't make mistakes

Where was the mistake?

Showing up.

No, it looked like they arrived at the address they intended to go to.

GB4

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Too bad. Bound to happen with hundreds of millions of contacts per year. The law of averages says there will be bad contacts. They should be disciplined and/or charged criminally if needed.

Where was the mistake?

Showing up.

My point. They were mistaken to even show up to a medical call. Their second mistake was doing anything at the medical call. Their third mistake was trying to cover up their second mistake.

But some dumbazzez do really stupid stuff sometimes and need to face the consequences.

I know I know, you're going to post some link from a case in the 60s and boohoo about bad cawps are. We get it. All cop are bastards, we should all be killed. Society would be better without cops, etc. There, it's been said, celebrate!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Where was the mistake?

Showing up.

My point. They were mistaken to even show up to a medical call. Their second mistake was doing anything at the medical call. Their third mistake was trying to cover up their second mistake.

But some dumbazzez do really stupid stuff sometimes and need to face the consequences.

I know I know, you're going to post some link from a case in the 60s and boohoo about bad cawps are. We get it. All cop are bastards, we should all be killed. Society would be better without cops, etc. There, it's been said, celebrate!

Not all cops are bastards.

Not all cops should be killed.

Some deputies are necessary, but reduce the authority by eliminating exemptions from laws(that goes for prosecutors, judges, anyone swearing an oath and all of their benefactors) and increase the accountability. Sheriffs alone would be enough of a potential problem for citizens to deal with without adding in mayors, governors, and president having their own gendarmeries carrying out their whims.

And I won't call any of those mistake because they made a choice at every step.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

650 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,955
Posts18,480,430
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.