-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reality ain't for everyone,especially Delusional Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Mass doesn't concern me,though aero form does,because that is what connects dots. I'm rather happy with .224" 90 Beer cans and their .585 BC at 3200fps ala svelte Speedmire(I've a herd). Heading out to shoot a Favorite now. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Pardon Splendid Wares that simply exist. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Why not a .270?😝😛😜🤪🤭

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You are in wayyyyyyyyyy over your head. Throat Geometry,COAL and RPM matter wayyyyyyy more than a "smidge". Hint.

Walk away,while you can. Hint..................
I was just looking for an opinion on bullet weight for a particular caliber regarding a certain twist rate. WHY on Earth do people dive into the minute details that ARE NOT germane to the real question at hand?

Okay then... I've done this build n the Model 70 altho push feed version.

I sent the gunsmith a dummy round, that I had fit my Carl Gustaf action/ Mauser 6.5 Swede. The dummy round had a Remington 140 grain SP on it, and was seated out to where the Mauser would take it.. ( pretty far out ). That would also fit in the Model 70 Action. I bought the gun used from a local guy that use to be a national bench rest champion back in the 50s. Bought it in the late 90s. I put a 26 inch barrel on it, as I wanted to use it in Montana for antelope.

The one in 8 twist will stabilize anything up to 142 grain Sierra. That was what was around when I did my 6.5 x 55 on the Model 70 action. I did a 26 inch barrel. Kevin Wyatt did mine ( the same guy who does the Wyatt box for Model 70s ). The barrel was from Pac Nor here in Oregon.

The rifle is very accurate. It'll shoot small groups with just about anything I feed it... regardless of bullet weight.
It has taken game with the 140 grain bullets right down to 100 grain ballistic Tips also.

Your rifle should be just fine.....for what you desire to do with it... it will also be accurate unless you picked a real poor gunsmith. The Swede is known as a pretty accurate round, period.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Reality ain't for everyone,especially Delusional Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Mass doesn't concern me,though aero form does,because that is what connects dots. I'm rather happy with .224" 90 Beer cans and their .585 BC at 3200fps ala svelte Speedmire(I've a herd). Heading out to shoot a Favorite now. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Pardon Splendid Wares that simply exist. Hint.

one hole long range, one shot group once again?

You're the man Stumpy.... we all wish we could shoot a one hole, 1 shot group at 1000 yds like you do every day....

I'd venture out to say that all your groups are one shot / one hold groups ..regardless of the distance...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Might be time for a trip to the ol’ optometrist.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She's an Opiate Addled Brokedick Lying Piece Of Fhuqking CLUELESS Schit. Hint.

Though in "fairness",she can nearly kill a Spike by herself,were it not for the phone to cry upon. ALMOST. Hint.

I think I only have (7) Speedmires and they all shoot exceptionally well. Tough not to swoon a Baby Montucky,chambered same. Hint.

Just sayin'..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Short stump's copy and paste file is far larger than his spent primer collection. HINT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Do NOTHING Crying Kchunts should have a Tournament,so as to crown THE Biggest Piece Of Lying Fhuqking Schit,who thinks about me the most...while declaring she don't. Think of the Sweet "Satisfactions" inherent. Hint.

Fortunately for you Brokedick Droolers,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you Professional Victims can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Delusions. Hint.

Reupold Test Drive Day today. Though I was gunning the 338 Twat-Six Aye Eye,aforementioned Speedmire,Mighty Mouser Montucky 180 Launcher,Accuracy International AT-X wearing K&P cut 7" RPM Dasher spout and playing with the newest 7" spout for my 41's. Hint.

Goggle as you MUST and keep Pretending aloud ladies. Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
I assume more endless copy and paste, little stump? Sorry, can't see BULL$HIT. You are ignored. LAFFIN. HINT

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KenMi
Short stump's copy and paste file is far larger than his spent primer collection. HINT

I don't think I'd be far off base, with the concept that most of Stumpy's pics, that he loves to post, trying hard to impress someone, which is mainly himself.

I'd say our little chain saw running hero, probably spends much more of his hard earned cash on drugs, especially meth, to make it thru his lonely existence, living out in the middle of nowhere by his lonesome.

His chain saw running days are about over. and I can bet his 2 working brain cells are close to shot, as is also his liver from all the drugs and booze he's ran thru his system to keep his version of 'reality' afloat.

Ya gotta feel sorry for someone with a short man's complex, who has to speed his days on the internet, bragging how great he is. Speaks volumes about his social life, regardless of how many stolen pics he posts, claiming that they are his. One can't help feeling SORRY for someone with such a sad lonely existence.

One guy who spends lord knows how many hours on the internet, bragging about himself per day. Then claims to spend time putting 1000 rounds down range every day, making one hole groups at 50 yds with one bullet each time, claiming its really 10 bullets....and how he has more money than Donald Trump or George Soros claim..... Guess the meth is what gives him those delusions of grandeur, those 72 to 96 hours in a day, and claims to have more rifles and bullets, and reloading powder and primers, than the industry made last year.

Ain't easy being Schtick is it Stumpy? Easy proof that Stumpy isn't even a fraction of what he claims he is.. there is only 24 hours in a day, and it shows he spends most of that daily on the internet, telling the world how great he is. Where does he find time to get out and shoot anything, or catch all the fish he claims ( WHO EATS THAT MANY ANYWAY,?).. he shoots NOTHING more than he shoots off his mouth, all day bragging on himself on an internet platform. Guy posts all night and all day. and this isn't the only sight he does so.

Stumpy has to have a personality like Sybil, to live the life of 10 people a day. Stumpy isn't a real person, he's probably a group/ club of 10 losers, operating out of Buttfudk AK, who think they are heroes on the internet. All living out of their mom's basements. That makes much more sense, than all the claims "Schtick" makes.....

But for those that enjoy his Bullschidt, "enjoy yourselves".. the group that posts all this Baloney certainly do, and they love the attention....

Want proof? Count how many minutes it takes "Stumpy" to find this, and his response being finished in how short of a time, with all the pictures, and cut and pasting of posts I've made in the past... "he" has files on each camprfire member who rattles his cage...Then see if "he" ( they ) even have the patience to IGNORE this post.... or seafire. My bet is they are too insecure to, as 'they' always have to counter anything said, and have the last word. Wait for it... I'd actually be happy for them if they prove me wrong for once.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
You Do NOTHING Crying Kchunts should have a Tournament,so as to crown THE Biggest Piece Of Lying Fhuqking Schit,who thinks about me the most...while declaring she don't. Think of the Sweet "Satisfactions" inherent. Hint.

Fortunately for you Brokedick Droolers,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you Professional Victims can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Delusions. Hint.

Reupold Test Drive Day today. Though I was gunning the 338 Twat-Six Aye Eye,aforementioned Speedmire,Mighty Mouser Montucky 180 Launcher,Accuracy International AT-X wearing K&P cut 7" RPM Dasher spout and playing with the newest 7" spout for my 41's. Hint.

Goggle as you MUST and keep Pretending aloud ladies. Hint.

Fish on!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

743 members (160user, 16gage, 16Racing, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 71 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,199
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.