Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by 700LTR
Dimtards will never admit biden is a complete failure.

Their Laughing their Ass’s Off ..

They served up a Rutabaga and a Black Wang Chug Swallower and Millions voted for them keeping it close enough to Junta US ..

Guess What

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Baghdad Bob Story Hour

Hahahaha Hahahaha

GB1

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
What alternate universe do those Biden defenders live in, my god people? Look at the man’s entire accomplishments and his intended agenda. Trump was saddled with the beginning of a world wide pandemic, two phoney impeachment attempts, and a reluctant congress and still kept us out of further wars, managed a healthy economy, restored americas prominence and respect in the world, brought a needed balance back to the Supreme Court, and rid the nation of innumerable draconian regulations, to mention only a few. Bumbling Biden has managed to ruin our economy, destroy America’s standing in the world, allow Iran to become a nuclear nation and spread terror throughout the Middle East , allow Russia to invade Ukraine, and embolden the CCCP. To say nothing the Biden family criminal acts and his demeaning the office of POUS.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by SupFoo
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The most? Probably having to wipe my ass with my bare hands because of toilet paper shortages. Not to mention food shortages, empty isles in the grocery stores, everything being shut down, massive layoffs, cratering 401(k)s, I could keep going and going and going.

Ummm didn't this all happen in 2020 and 2021, you know, when BIDEN was in office?

JFC you liberals are so f'ing stupid, I can't wrap my mind around it.

Just plain brain DEAD.

Uh, should somebody tell him?

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by blairvt
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The most? Probably having to wipe my ass with my bare hands because of toilet paper shortages. Not to mention food shortages, empty isles in the grocery stores, everything being shut down, massive layoffs, cratering 401(k)s, I could keep going and going and going.

You're way to dumb to have flown jets. Admit it you were the guy that fueled them up.

Care to discuss what part of my response isn’t true, or do you just make stupid retorts?
JetJockey, someone is questioning your military service. No response? I gladly share mine. 27 years and counting Air Force Intelligence Analyst. Active Duty, Guard and GS employee. There's no shame in pumping gas. Air Force doesn't fly without it. The shame is not admitting it and being proud of what you accomplished.

Ya, not sure why they are questioning my military service. I was never in the military nor have I ever claimed to be in the military, so there is that. Plus, I’ve only pumped Avgas in Cessnas at an FBO.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Every freaking day, over the last 3 years, 4+ months.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The president yeah, the personality no, but you can't have one without the other.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Zrack656
I don’t miss Trump. I have always thought he is an [bleep]. I DO miss his policies. I voted for him twice and will again. I don’t have to like him to appreciate what he has done. People are way too hung up on how he hurts their feelings, i just want stuff to work.
Lots of people right there with you on that.

+1

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jetboi spreadin bullschit again LOL

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

You're way to dumb to have flown jets. Admit it you were the guy that fueled them up.

Care to discuss what part of my response isn’t true, or do you just make stupid retorts?
JetJockey, someone is questioning your military service. No response? I gladly share mine. 27 years and counting Air Force Intelligence Analyst. Active Duty, Guard and GS employee. There's no shame in pumping gas. Air Force doesn't fly without it. The shame is not admitting it and being proud of what you accomplished.

Ya, not sure why they are questioning my military service. I was never in the military nor have I ever claimed to be in the military, so there is that. Plus, I’ve only pumped Avgas in Cessnas at an FBO.

lol. What a clown

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka

lol. What a clown

Lol, dumber than a bag of roadside apples.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Originally Posted by Zrack656
I don’t miss Trump. I have always thought he is an [bleep]. I DO miss his policies. I voted for him twice and will again. I don’t have to like him to appreciate what he has done. People are way too hung up on how he hurts their feelings, i just want stuff to work.
Lots of people right there with you on that.

+1

dave

Notice how dem clowns like jet boi are always talking about theirs and every other liberal's feelers, and making up make believe "statistics" about how bad things were under Trump. They're completely brainwashed and they can't even see it. They think they're going to be accepted into the elite ruling class where everybody else works for them, tills their soil and cooks their food. Wouldn't want to see what happens to Ms. boiee when some of those illegals he helped move into the country come rolling up on his property when SHTF and they can't find any food to steal anywhere else. They'd carve him up for "new stew".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes, but when he comes back to Washington I want to see him burn it down and leave behind a pile of ashes to rebuild from.

I do too, Paul. And I don't want to hear any bullschit about not charging an ex-president with high crimes. This pedophile is guilty of treason on a daily basis, let alone all the grifting, stealing and lying. Our forefathers would have stood him up against a wall.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Miss him....

I missed him draining the swamp 16-20

Did he?

Oh yeah....he didn't

How about Hillary

He put her in jail

Oh yeah....no he didn't

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I miss President Trump a LOT. Gasoline went down to $1.12 at one point in my area. Groceries were affordable. The border was Closed for Business. No foreign wars. Peace and Prosperity.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The naysayers can kiss my Southern ass. I never, ever, thought I would support a die-hard yankee, but here I am supporting DJT. The alternative is secession by most of the CSA states, again, and CW2.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RJY66
Inflation is a world wide phenomenon caused by Biden kneecapping American energy production thus raising the input cost of all goods and services and giving Putin an economic windfall which wound up funding his war on Ukraine......which wound up further driving up costs of food and fertilizer because Ukraine was an agricultural powerhouse. Botching the withdrawal from Afghanistan further emboldened Putin because Biden demonstrated weakness and incompetence.

The cherry on top was spending a few trillion upon taking office with his "build back better" stimulus program which really was not needed because the economy had already begun to recover from Covid.

So because of Biden's policies, prices are squeezed from both the demand and supply sides.

Biden has been an unmitigated disaster for both the United States and the World. To quote Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana, "If Joe Biden were in charge of the Sahara desert, it would run out of sand".

Hell yes, I miss Trump.
I am what you call a low information voter.
You sure are.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Can you imagine another supreme court appoint by Trump? JUICY!!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

Ummm didn't this all happen in 2020 and 2021, you know, when BIDEN was in office?

Just plain brain DEAD.

You mean the irony of somebody that thinks Biden was President in 2020 calling others stupid?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, the Commie fuqkers just can't help themselves, Driven by pure emotion.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by RHOD

Just plain brain DEAD.

You mean the irony of somebody that thinks Biden was President in 2020 calling others stupid?

Bingo

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

432 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 260madman, 1minute, 48 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,858
Posts18,478,546
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.