-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
"A Marxist globalist needs only one smart-sounding commie to create a wave of mockingbird mimickers eager to repeat exactly what the “lone genius” says"

This is the approach behind MSDNC...

More here.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ification_of_the_state_s_propaganda.html

Totalitarians always rise to power by preying on insecure people because, once mesmerized by the tyrant’s speech, eager repeaters become goose-stepping sycophants of the highest order.

I recall a certain Band, there were a few hockey fan amongst the members, started playing certain riffs to evoke a programmed response.... Clearly they had been drinking and watching "Slap shot" one night because they would play the Pavlovian cue and the Ididn't idios in the audience would do a stupid little dance. I imagine that it was quite an ego boost for the band members.

The media is no different.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Great article. Folks should really pay attention to this...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That is a very good article. It confirms and puts into perspective several things I always suspected.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Good insights.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
"A Marxist globalist needs only one smart-sounding commie to create a wave of mockingbird mimickers eager to repeat exactly what the “lone genius” says"

GR

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have all heard this "tale" before. A smooth talking pretty boy gets up on a stump and starts talking to the simple minded and they all fall in line. Usually there is a "reward" for those who fall in line. Like cheap health care or money because you are of a certain race (Obama's money). This fairly tail goes back centuries to the Pied Piper of Hamelin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin

A man in multicolored clothing says he can get rid of all of your rats. But, when the city refuses to pay him he instead lures off their children. Just like the democRATs and their campaign speeches they promise the world but when they can't deliver they find a way to blame you for it and destroy your children's future (32 trilllion in debt)

This is a good article and I get the message the writer is trying to deliver but this is an old, old fairly tale. One we grew up hearing. But, apparently we have forgotten that lesson.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I call them "Slack-jawed morons".

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
We have all heard this "tale" before. A smooth talking pretty boy gets up on a stump and starts talking to the simple minded and they all fall in line. Usually there is a "reward" for those who fall in line. Like cheap health care or money because you are of a certain race (Obama's money). This fairly tail goes back centuries to the Pied Piper of Hamelin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin

A man in multicolored clothing says he can get rid of all of your rats. But, when the city refuses to pay him he instead lures off their children. Just like the democRATs and their campaign speeches they promise the world but when they can't deliver they find a way to blame you for it and destroy your children's future (32 trilllion in debt)

This is a good article and I get the message the writer is trying to deliver but this is an old, old fairly tale. One we grew up hearing. But, apparently we have forgotten that lesson.

kwg

The Pied Piper did get rid of the rats, then the City failed to pay,

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Garandimal

GR
I am going use this to spread the goid word!

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"End of democracy".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"Narratives create false realities that incentivize humans to accept certain ideas or pursue certain actions that they would otherwise never accept or pursue if they were thinking clearly and confronting reality truthfully."

I think these narratives start with Fantastical Ideologies, then promoted by media, cajoling people into blind belief.

The first was probably feminism, paving the way for others such as Eco Ideology, Climate Ideology, Transgender Ideology, and on and on.

When I heard Haley make this statement, I immediately thought, "Really Nikki? Who designed, built and sourced the materials for your home? Who invented and designed the vehicle you used to drive to the airport, invented, designed and built the roads you drove to the airport, the plane you flew on, the event center you're standing in, the TV I'm watching you on...?"

Feminist Ideology allows these obviously false statements to be made with almost zero questioning. When these ideologies are challenged with factual information, the cognitive dissonance generally results in angry outbursts and ad Hominim attacks, but no rational arguments supporting them.

Ironically, Transgender Ideology now has men competing against women. I think they're actually just reaping what they've sown.

A little extreme maybe, but I think people's increasing willingness to believe in these Fantastical Ideologies, with the self-supporting media reinforcement, may ultimately collapse western civilization. A society that more and more lives in a fantasy world and recoils at rational argument, can't survive others that don't subscribe to the same levels of fantasy.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Thegman
"Narratives create false realities that incentivize humans to accept certain ideas or pursue certain actions that they would otherwise never accept or pursue if they were thinking clearly and confronting reality truthfully."

I think these narratives start with Fantastical Ideologies, then promoted by media, cajoling people into blind belief.

The first was probably feminism, paving the way for others such as Eco Ideology, Climate Ideology, Transgender Ideology, and on and on.

When I heard Haley make this statement, I immediately thought, "Really Nikki? Who designed, built and sourced the materials for your home? Who invented and designed the vehicle you used to drive to the airport, invented, designed and built the roads you drove to the airport, the plane you flew on, the event center you're standing in, the TV I'm watching you on...?"

Feminist Ideology allows these obviously false statements to be made with almost zero questioning. When these ideologies are challenged with factual information, the cognitive dissonance generally results in angry outbursts and ad Hominim attacks, but no rational arguments supporting them.

Ironically, Transgender Ideology now has men competing against women. I think they're actually just reaping what they've sown.

A little extreme maybe, but I think people's increasing willingness to believe in these Fantastical Ideologies, with the self-supporting media reinforcement, may ultimately collapse western civilization. A society that more and more lives in a fantasy world and recoils at rational argument, can't survive others that don't subscribe to the same levels of fantasy.

Older than any of that:

https://www.mit.edu/people/fuller/peace/war_goering.html

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Yeah, I imagine similar things have always been happening. But even these people of the past would laugh at the ideas that "men don't get things done", that males can become females and vice versa, that we're living in a dire "climate crisis", etc, etc. The level of fantastical thinking seems to be increasing to ridiculous levels, in lock-step with the left. "Politcal correctness" social pressure usurps the First Amendment and protects these Fantastical Ideologies from being debated in public.

As you mention, it's probably nothing new, but this is how I see it progressing in our place and time.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Thegman
Yeah, I imagine similar things have always been happening. But even these people of the past would laugh at the ideas that "men don't get things done", that males can become females and vice versa, that we're living in a dire "climate crisis", etc, etc. The level of fantastical thinking seems to be increasing to ridiculous levels, in lock-step with the left. "Politcal correctness" social pressure usurps the First Amendment and protects these Fantastical Ideologies from being debated in public.

As you mention, it's probably nothing new, but this is how I see it progressing in our place and time.

The recognition of rights is the new thing that elites have never liked.

Being forced to believe/pretend to believe whatever elites claim has been around a long, long time.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

709 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16Racing, 62 invisible), 2,868 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,844
Posts18,478,302
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.