Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If Iran attacks Israel we will huff and puff and nothing more. We’re so pathetic at this point we can’t defeat the Houthis much less the Iranians. We can toss hundreds of cruise missiles into Iran and it will amount to the closing of the Persian gulf and catastrophic oil and gas prices around the world. Then Iranian saboteurs will attack the handful of mega refineries here and gas pipelines. We have a lot more to lose than the Iranians. So we’ll scream and cry at the Iranians for reprisal attacks on Israel but we won’t escalate. Israel is going down eventually. Demographics internal and external are writing Israel out of the future.
I hope you are right about the destruction of Israel. That nasty little Sparta has been a boil on the ass of humanity far too long. America bankrupted itself fighting bloody wars for those arrogant bigots and their world banker cousins. Having a government free of AIPAC will demand a national holiday.

You are either uneducated in the Middle East or you are just plain stupid.

Let's give crash a woodie..
[video:yahoo]
[/video]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB4

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by rickt300
Hey retard the topic is war with Iran. How can more than a hundred thousand military aged Iranians recently let into the country not be considered as a problem?

Do you have a source more credible than a meme to substantiate this claim?

Do a search. pull your head out of your azz. Surely Obiecare will pay for the operation.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Hey retard the topic is war with Iran. How can more than a hundred thousand military aged Iranians recently let into the country not be considered as a problem?

Do a search. pull your head out of your azz. Surely Obiecare will pay for the operation.

In other words, you got nothing.

That's what I thought.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If Iran attacks Israel we will huff and puff and nothing more. We’re so pathetic at this point we can’t defeat the Houthis much less the Iranians. We can toss hundreds of cruise missiles into Iran and it will amount to the closing of the Persian gulf and catastrophic oil and gas prices around the world. Then Iranian saboteurs will attack the handful of mega refineries here and gas pipelines. We have a lot more to lose than the Iranians. So we’ll scream and cry at the Iranians for reprisal attacks on Israel but we won’t escalate. Israel is going down eventually. Demographics internal and external are writing Israel out of the future.
I hope you are right about the destruction of Israel. That nasty little Sparta has been a boil on the ass of humanity far too long. America bankrupted itself fighting bloody wars for those arrogant bigots and their world banker cousins. Having a government free of AIPAC will demand a national holiday.

You are either uneducated in the Middle East or you are just plain stupid.

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

That's what I thought.

You leftist POS are just that SCHIT. If you really were interested you would already know the answer. Fckin lazy bastards think we are here to do your homework. Jackass.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

That's what I thought.

You leftist POS are just that SCHIT. If you really were interested you would already know the answer. Fckin lazy bastards think we are here to do your homework. Jackass.

I do know the answer, and it's not what you think it is.

And I'm far from a leftist.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

John McStain was Right

RIP

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by tdoyka
This is so kool !!

Thanks for posting it.

kwg

How many times has the US used a hypersonic missile in war boomer??

I'm going to guess the right answer to this question is, not enough ??

(Just living up to your expectations)

kwg

50 years of endless losing wars in the mid east and dumb covtard boomers want to start ww3 while we are 35 trillion in debt with open borders and 40 per cent plus inflation

Hey! You forgot it's all boomers' fault.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

That's what I thought.

I do know the answer, and it's not what you think it is.

And I'm far from a leftist.

There are more than 400 thousand of Iranian nationals, 0f course some are dual citizenship in the US. Where do you think the bad Iranians go for support? The travel ban for certain Muslim countries put in place by Trump has been lifted. There is virtually no actual vetting process. You support Biden that makes you a leftist. You support mandatory vaccinations, that makes you a leftist.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2021/1/20/22235986/biden-trump-travel-muslim-ban

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...slim-travel-ban-donald-trump/4240420001/

Last edited by rickt300; 04/16/24.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 1234, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 2,253 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,926
Posts18,479,807
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.