Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Thats all im ever saying. I could give a chit about the middle east. We have so many problems here, thats where all our focus and money should be going. Middle east has been at war since the dawn of man. It will never stop. Stay the f uck out of it and get our country strong and on top again!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Now we need a plan for all those bureaucrats and scum suck traitors in elected office .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Yes israel has nukes. Iran in a normal war will destroy israel.
After the first week of this war, Iran will have no airforce or navy. Israel has a fully developed target list to neuter Iran.
The second week will be hunting and killing any military targets that are left while Iran scrambles to hide under ground.
Once the blast doors are located, Israel hits those with bunker busters and entombs anything left inside.

Agree, that there is no upside to a major war between Israel and Iran.

I think so too. Israel will slaughter Iran.. Many here say things like Nuke Iran.. The truth is There are millions of Iranians that remember very well what Iran was 50 yrs . ago. They wore blue jeans, women wore dresses and they were very prosperous .It is mostly their government that are evil dictators. America is not nearly as bad , but our government is also out of control. If anyone bombs Iran, China might get involved. I am not sure they will bother with Taiwan at that time. They need Iran's oil more than Taiwan. Some here acting like they know it all. One thing I know is no one really knows.
According to some on here, everyone in iran should die. War mongering blood thirsty fools who will answer to that one day

Yeah,

"Make Iran a parking lot" etc. We had an opportunity to help the folks in Iran that wanted it different if we wanted to under Obongo, and didn't.

Fûck em both I guess. I'll shed no tears on behalf of either country. But can still recognize the cost to the innocents regardless how it plays out.

I'm more, maybe only, concerned at this point about the foreign assets in the US now.

I don't know why these pink pussies in DC think we are supposed to GAS about some foreign dust up when our own borders are being invaded by millions of military age males while they do NOTHING to stop it.

these "military age males" that don't have US ID's or Citizenship will soon be demanding that you show your papers , and restrict your movements and arrest you for any reason they choose

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Yes israel has nukes. Iran in a normal war will destroy israel.
After the first week of this war, Iran will have no airforce or navy. Israel has a fully developed target list to neuter Iran.
The second week will be hunting and killing any military targets that are left while Iran scrambles to hide under ground.
Once the blast doors are located, Israel hits those with bunker busters and entombs anything left inside.

Agree, that there is no upside to a major war between Israel and Iran.

I think so too. Israel will slaughter Iran.. Many here say things like Nuke Iran.. The truth is There are millions of Iranians that remember very well what Iran was 50 yrs . ago. They wore blue jeans, women wore dresses and they were very prosperous .It is mostly their government that are evil dictators. America is not nearly as bad , but our government is also out of control. If anyone bombs Iran, China might get involved. I am not sure they will bother with Taiwan at that time. They need Iran's oil more than Taiwan. Some here acting like they know it all. One thing I know is no one really knows.
According to some on here, everyone in iran should die. War mongering blood thirsty fools who will answer to that one day

Yeah,

"Make Iran a parking lot" etc. We had an opportunity to help the folks in Iran that wanted it different if we wanted to under Obongo, and didn't.

Fûck em both I guess. I'll shed no tears on behalf of either country. But can still recognize the cost to the innocents regardless how it plays out.

I'm more, maybe only, concerned at this point about the foreign assets in the US now.

I don't know why these pink pussies in DC think we are supposed to GAS about some foreign dust up when our own borders are being invaded by millions of military age males while they do NOTHING to stop it.

these "military age males" that don't have US ID's or Citizenship will soon be demanding that you show your papers , and restrict your movements and arrest you for any reason they choose

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

They’ll get firearms soon enough. Then the real fun starts.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

246 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 20 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 991 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,000
Posts18,481,208
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.