Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Got the Streamlight integral forend tac light (with integral pressure pads on left and right sides, allowing for either intermittent or constant on) installed, and the Crimson Trace, Side Saddle, Green Laser Sight, allowing for hip aiming, bright even in broad daylight. A pressure pad positioned at the top rear of the receiver (convenient to the thumb) is what turns it on and off.

[Linked Image]

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
I guess the only thing left is the +1 mag extender, increasing the four shot mag to a five shot mag.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Fugk yeah. They better bring your doorstep shipments on time now.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That looks like it’s all business but I like a stock (folding is fine) unless I’m carrying it under my trench coat…is that designed for the mini-shells?…if so I could understand the purpose of the stubby grip. Either way that’ll do donkey, that’ll do just fine. (My best Shrek reference)

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
They're a lot of fun. And a lot of power in a compact package. I even shoot backyard clays with mine , as long as you don't let them get too far out it's a pretty good hit percentage.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I guess the only thing left is the +1 mag extender, increasing the four shot mag to a five shot mag.

I missed this post, cancel my question about mini-shells. 😀

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That looks like it’s all business but I like a stock (folding is fine) unless I’m carrying it under my trench coat…is that designed for the mini-shells?…if so I could understand the purpose of the stubby grip. Either way that’ll do donkey, that’ll do just fine. (My best Shrek reference)
No, while the Mossberg version of this gun (the Shockwave) can accept an adapter for the mini-shells (and they now even offer a factory version of the Shockwave that takes them), the Remington cannot.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Just ordered the dent removal tool (required for installing extenders on Remingtons) and plus one mag extender. Should be a nice upgrade. Mag extender advertises that it doesn't extend past muzzle.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I've got a tac 14 in 20 gauge. My son was 8 when I git it and he wanted to be the fist to shoot it. It flew out of his hands and landed right on a rock pile. It has a few scratches now. I'd like to get an ammo carrier that goes on the side of it opposite the ejection port. I've seen some for 12 gauge but haven't found one for 20 gauge yet.

I like that streamlight. I'll have to see if it fits my 20 gauge.

Bb

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I've got a tac 14 in 20 gauge. My son was 8 when I git it and he wanted to be the fist to shoot it. It flew out of his hands and landed right on a rock pile. It has a few scratches now. I'd like to get an ammo carrier that goes on the side of it opposite the ejection port. I've seen some for 12 gauge but haven't found one for 20 gauge yet.

I like that streamlight. I'll have to see if it fits my 20 gauge.

Bb
Glue a rectangle shaped piece of self-adhesive Velcro fuzz on the left side of the receiver so you can use the Velcro shotgun ammo cards. That's what I do. Make sure to clean that area on the receiver with rubbing alcohol first.

[Linked Image from wildecustomgear.com]

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Is that the Esstac card? The owner is a friend of mine and my class 3 dealer. Ray is a straight shooter!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Is that the Esstac card? The owner is a friend of mine and my class 3 dealer. Ray is a straight shooter!
That's the brand I use.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Bought one 6 mos ago, still haven't shot it.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That's the brand I use.

I’ve spent a lot of time BS’ing with Ray and watching the sewers sew…he does all my suppressors and transfers. He doesn’t charge me but I refuse his kindness and always give him $50. His online transfer fee is $15 for handgun or long gun. He’s a great guy and honest as the day is long and one of “us”.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Esstac cards are good ones. Got them on my Tac 14 and an 870
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

734 members (10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 2,767 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,843
Posts18,478,259
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.