Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-...survive-culture-political-systems-change

a negro woman goes on an editorial rant about what she feels is the coming race war. She talks sense to some degree, but it isn't those folks of dark skin or from 'marginalized communities' that need to prepare.

"Those of us who are minorities or come from marginalized communities— I hope the last few months have been clarifying. Our governments will not save us. Our institutions will not save us. People of color in high places will not save us. Only we can save us. Adjust accordingly," she wrote.

Sam......

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The next internal conflict isn't going to be a race war though surely various races will unite in a tribal fashion. The conflict will be orchestrated by the government, in November. One could say the initial battles are being fought in the courtroom against Trump.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ahhh. Toxic masculinity. Get whitey (Karens).

Just a new wrinkle of marxist bubble turds' racist bloviating floating to the top.

These marxists can talk about killing and "consolidating" by race all they want.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rickt300
The next internal conflict isn't going to be a race war though surely various races will unite in a tribal fashion. The conflict will be orchestrated by the government, in November. One could say the initial battles are being fought in the courtroom against Trump.

Look for justification of martial law. Should read "marxist law".

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-...survive-culture-political-systems-change

a negro woman goes on an editorial rant about what she feels is the coming race war. She talks sense to some degree, but it isn't those folks of dark skin or from 'marginalized communities' that need to prepare.

"Those of us who are minorities or come from marginalized communities— I hope the last few months have been clarifying. Our governments will not save us. Our institutions will not save us. People of color in high places will not save us. Only we can save us. Adjust accordingly," she wrote.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

There's a good percent of them I'm okay with getting got. They vote D

Me

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
She wants govt, or some institution, to save them? Save them from what? Themselves?

Nobody kills blacks, like blacks do. It's a wholesale slaughter, every day.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by local_dirt

There's a good percent of them I'm okay with getting got. They vote D
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
She wants govt, or some institution, to save them? Save them from what? Themselves?

Nobody kills blacks, like blacks do. It's a wholesale slaughter, every day.

Both you guys are right, of course.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She went on to warn "marginalized communities" and minorities to "divest" from institutions and systems in the U.S. and enter into a "self-preservation" mode, arguing that it's clear they "will not save us."

Welfare and food stamps included in this divestment?

Suure..

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Morewood
She went on to warn "marginalized communities" and minorities to "divest" from institutions and systems in the U.S. and enter into a "self-preservation" mode, arguing that it's clear they "will not save us."

Welfare and food stamps included in this divestment?

Suure..

Not to mention subsidized housing, medicaid, child tax credits, social services, and on and on.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Does anybody know if black and Indians benefits have increased enough to keep up with Bidets inflation? Can they now only fill one shopping cart versus two?
Maybe if all those fatties are feeling inflation they will vote Republican. Edk

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by ERK
Does anybody know if black and Indians benefits have increased enough to keep up with Bidets inflation? Can they now only fill one shopping cart versus two?

Didn't they up their ebt card benefits up 25% a year or so a go to help them out?

Heck they are stealing from stores left and right around here. Don't need benefits, just go in and grab it and walk out.

I went to grab a 6 pack the other day mid afternoon, all the refrigerated doors at the brand new Circle K in town had bicycle locks on them. Had to wait for a cashier to unlock them to get something cold to drink.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by ERK

Didn't they up their ebt card benefits up 25% a year or so a go to help them out?

Heck they are stealing from stores left and right around here. Don't need benefits, just go in and grab it and walk out.

I went to grab a 6 pack the other day mid afternoon, all the refrigerated doors at the brand new Circle K in town had bicycle locks on them. Had to wait for a cashier to unlock them to get something cold to drink.

I have a neighbor that moved in a couple years ago. Owned a service station outside of Atlanta, then sold out to move here. He’s got some crazy stories.

MAGA
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by ERK

I have a neighbor that moved in a couple years ago. Owned a service station outside of Atlanta, then sold out to move here. He’s got some crazy stories.

Heck, this past weekend we had a 25yo shoot a clerk in the stomach after the clerk asked for his ID to buy a black and mild cigar. Clerk died two days later. Killed over a 2 dollar "cigar"

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Aren't most of the electricity, natural gas, clothing, and food sources located well outside of all the major metropolitan areas? How long will the inner city blacks remain "down with the cause" when they're sweltering, or freezing, and starving in the dark? There's something to be said for letting the urban areas wallow in their own filth for an extended period of time. Let them take out each other- - - -we should save our ammo for the stragglers who make it out of town and pose a threat to those of us who got out decades ago!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Sorry for you but I hope every negro in Iowa goes to Georgia or California ,,,good for them go build mud huts in Georgia and see how long it is before they implode

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

So, she has suddenly discovered the concept of personal responsibility. What a joke.

Last edited by Nollij; 04/17/24.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 808outdoors, AKislander, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 13 invisible), 1,405 guests, and 820 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,494
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.