Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JFC..... just STFU, already crybaby.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have every right to stand up against that lying troll's BS, enough is enough already.

What would you do with a moron lying about you all of the time, just sit there and take it? I made an offer to end this crap. So mind your own business, cowboy.

That troll is laughing his guts out, he thrives on this chit.

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/20/24.

KB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He has every right to laugh his guts out, when dealing with a limp noodle like you. Rent free, baby......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntsman22
He has every right to laugh his guts out, when dealing with a limp noodle like you. Rent free, baby......

If this lying douchbag was doing this to you on multiple sites, trust me, you would not be laughing.

Notice I didn't tell you to GFY, or to STFU? I have class, although that lying piece of [bleep] has NONE!

I gave my word that it ends here if the Troll agrees, everyone can see this, it's up to him to stop being an a-hole. I am simply defending myself and my honor against a lying pig. Just like any man would do.

As I said, it's none of your business, so don't get involved. Why you are defending a lying pig troll is beyond me.

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/20/24.

KB

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Oregonmulie,
Back to your fine brace of knives, I too have one of Jeff's boning knives similar to yours and find I reach for it often. Bet you are going to really enjoy those two!

KillerBee
Learn to read the room. No one here GAF about your grievances. You've polluted this man's thread enough, if you had any stones you would offer him a brief apology and then STFU and go away.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by huntsman22

If this lying douchbag was doing this to you on multiple sites, trust me, you would not be laughing.

Notice I didn't tell you to GFY, or to STFU? I have class, although that lying piece of [bleep] has NONE!

I gave my word that it ends here if the Troll agrees, everyone can see this, it's up to him to stop being an a-hole. I am simply defending myself and my honor against a lying pig. Just like any man would do.

As I said, it's none of your business, so don't get involved. Why you are defending a lying pig troll is beyond me.

Hey KillerBee can you do me a favor? Next time you start a thread can you send me a PM so I can make sure to schitt all over it
wink Don't know your history with the fellow you seem to have a schittshow with but really enough already go away!!

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmmmm..... It's UNANIMOUS!.........

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
Thanks gentlemen, my pictures never turn out as good as I'd like since they just don't show Jeff's work as they should. Here is one he sent me that shows the 2 a bit better.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Two big thumbs up! Very nice.

Look forward to some reviews on the steel...

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
Just got these in from Jeff yesterday, anyone that is familiar with Jeff's work knows he does a fantastic job which he did on this matched set.

Specs on both are CPM-154 for the blade, barbwire canvas micarta with orange liners for the scales and nice thick leather sheath for each knife.
Model number for these per Jeff are his #13 Boning knife and a #14 Hunter which is patterned after a Rick Menefee hunter.

Thanks Jeff!!

I like them!
The thinner one would likely make a great fileting knife with that profile only a few inches longer. >:)
Cat

scopes are cool, but slings 'n' irons RULE!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
stylish and damn useful!

Sam......

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Thanks Oregonmuley for posting those pics. Every time I promise myself not to buy any more knives because I have more than I'll ever use, someone like you will post a knife or a pair of knives that lites that fire in me to buy another knife.

Thanks for sharing and helping to keep the fire burning. And I thought my recent order to Tim Olt would be my last. Not now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rd7fox
Thanks Oregonmuley for posting those pics. Every time I promise myself not to buy any more knives because I have more than I'll ever use, someone like you will post a knife or a pair of knives that lites that fire in me to buy another knife.

Thanks for sharing and helping to keep the fire burning. And I thought my recent order to Tim Olt would be my last. Not now.

Jeff makes a heck of a knife….

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Beautiful set, Oregonmuley. Congrats and I hope they serve you well.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have two of the boning knives. Can't imagine there are any out there better. Some may be just as good, but doubt they are better.

The expert at anything was once a beginner.

JC
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (69sportfury, 35, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 6 invisible), 1,461 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,514
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.