Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Democrats Wave Ukraine Flags in Victory as Another $61 Billion Spending Bill Passes

Pouring salt in an open wound, House Democrats gleefully waved Ukraine flags in the Capitol chamber celebrating the elevation of Ukraine as a sovereign proxy state for congressional largess over the needs of American citizens.

Most of the $61 billion sent into the Ukraine laundry operation today will be returned to congressional leadership pacs via campaign donations from the military contractors and NGO recipients.

Despite the prior concerns, the Democrat and Republican beneficiaries of this massive money laundering were thrilled the USIC organized Iran missile firing operation against Israel worked so perfectly. You can see Democrats wave the flags of Ukraine in celebration within this video. It’s sickening. WATCH:

Hat Tip: Sundance

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/20/24.

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
They could’ve just burned it and done more good. 61 Trillion wouldn’t change the outcome.

Last edited by rainshot; 04/20/24.
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Absolutely the bottom of the barrel trash of society. They should all be sanctioned.

The red jacket porker handing them out should be thrown in jail for traitorous action in the capital.

Last edited by 007FJ; 04/20/24.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Absolutely the bottom of the barrel trash of society. They should all be sanctioned.

The red jacket porker handing them out should be thrown in jail for traitorous action in the capital.
Agree these people make me angry.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm case nobody has been reading what's going on in Ukraine right now (except Fubarski, that I can readily see has been keeping up), Ukrainian soldiers are surrendering to Russian troops every chance they get. Newsflash: and getting fired on by Ukrainian troops.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
We are in an abusive relationship with our government. They no longer work for the betterment of Americans and they rub it in our faces.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Morewood
We are in an abusive relationship with our government. They no longer work for the betterment of Americans and they rub it in our faces.
That's the problem with all those ass-holes in the Federal Government rubbing it in our faces. What they did with stealing the election and what they did with Covid the way they controlled probably 75-80% of the sheep, masking, vaccines, and all the other stupid s-hit they pulled. They seem to think nobody is going to do nothing about it hell they winning right now. And it's not just democrats republicans are just as bad.

IC B3

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Riverc
They seem to think nobody is going to do nothing about it hell they winning right now. And it's not just democrats republicans are just as bad.

Boy, are they in for a BIG surprise.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Absolutely the bottom of the barrel trash of society. They should all be sanctioned. sacrificed

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was alluding to Sanctioned’s multiple meanings. Like the Eiger Sanction if my memory isn’t wrong. No deity would accept them as a sacrifice. Really the most noble thing they should do for Ukraine is grab an AK and one mag and go get them some Red Commies. That would be a great use of their Patriotism to Kiev.

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Need campaign ads or fliers with pictures for everyone of them in their districts.

This is Congressman sheet for brains representing Ukrainian interest while forcing higher prices for you by borrowing money to send to them on a kickback scheme.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10Glocks, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 56 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,428
Posts18,489,229
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.