Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dons99
You guys talk all the schit you want about MTG but she is the ONLY rep I know of that's doing anything for the Jan 6th hostages.
Yeah, what’s she doing?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Theater for the chattering class.

The irony is so thick you can stir it with a spoon.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
And didnt she vote for the FISA bill ?

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
If our government truly serves its people it would already have been done.

We’d have never sent a dime to the gay comedian in the ukraine or to folks that ran Epstein and attacked the USS Liberty et al.

Israel is the 51st state. Unlike the rest, it gets more tax money back form the Federal government than it pays in. It doesn't pay anything in! Except it does buy congressmen, senators, judges, DA's, petty states' senators, and governors, with taxpayer money. It is the real Capital of the United States.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

We’d have never sent a dime to the gay comedian in the ukraine or to folks that ran Epstein and attacked the USS Liberty et al.

Israel is the 51st state. Unlike the rest, it gets more tax money back form the Federal government than it pays in. It doesn't pay anything in! Except it does buy congressmen, senators, judges, DA's, petty states' senators, and governors, with taxpayer money. It is the real Capital of the United States.
I am not in favor of the U.S. financing any foreign wars but I suspect you go way further than that. Would it be OK with you if all the Jews in Israel were killed?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Hastings

I am not in favor of the U.S. financing any foreign wars but I suspect you go way further than that. Would it be OK with you if all the Jews in Israel were killed?

I would be content to see them only defunded. As the saying goes, "Let G_D sort 'em out." You cool with that then?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I would be content to see them only defunded. As the saying goes, "Let G_D sort 'em out." You cool with that then?
I'm OK with that, the worldwide Jewish population has the ability to fund them. I'm basically live and let live but the so called Palestinians are not going to allow that. They have to be surrender or be killed. It is just a fact. The Jews have won that real estate and you can call it stolen if you wish but wherever you live was stolen also.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by Riverc
Only in her dreams..

Good optics anyway.

At least someone put it in the congressional record.....

Cause Johnson appears to have big mikes so far up his tailpipe that his tongue is turning black.
Johnsons a wimp between him and Cassidy I'm embarrassed that they are from Louisiana.
Our new governor is working on getting rid of Cassidy by reinstituting the closed primary system. Without Democrat votes Cassidy can't win a primary. It will be remembered that he voted to convict Trump.

Good luck with that.

Alaska Dems and Rinos illegally rooked rank voting in on us before the last election (why we still have Murkowski as Senator, and a Dem Representative). They are fighting like hell in court and media to keep us from initiative-voting to get rid of it again. Then there are the voting machines.......

Last edited by las; 04/21/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,592
Posts18,492,149
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.