-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's not carrying it, so it's her decision. She's not a slave and can make her own decisions.

1Minute

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1minute
He's not carrying it, so it's her decision. She's not a slave and can make her own decisions.

WOW .....How very progressive of you.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Rapier
As the family genealogist I get the, now what do I do, phone calls. So far I have found 11 brothers and sisters I had no idea, that I actually had. Only comment on what has happened to me directly, not on others

You do DNA testing and post on the internet, like on Ancestry.com and you get exact matches, an exact myocardial DNA match is no accident or coincidence, especially if your father was a Navy pilot as mine was.

A stranger in Coral Gables, a woman, did a DNA test, she matched my DNA, so she asked her mother, still alive, what the F was up, yep turns out my father dropped by while her "father" was in jail, my father was her father. Much whaling and gnashing of teeth. So now I have another sister.....

If you have DNA testing done, be very careful what you wish for or how much of a load you can truly carry. Some folks just need to leave a sleeping dog lie.

Friend of mine got one as a gift and sent his in. Next thing you know a woman contacts him from about 2 hours away from where he grew up. Yep, his dad got around. They actually keep in touch and try to meet up atleast once a year.

While I am curious, I'll never do one. My sister did one so I guess that means I halfway did one too.

Last edited by killerv; 04/23/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by ol_mike
abortion. Husband is against it and doesn't want his/their baby killed. What rights should the man/husband have in this situation?
he has zero say in the matter. Should have made a better choice when picking a wife. In every case of a slaughtered infant, it is always the mother that condemns her own child to death.

This⬆️, although one can never be certain about such things, and people change, especially women. I think I’d have to let a woman that would willingly kill her child go her own way ASAP, doubly so if I thought it was mine. Have to wonder too why she felt she had to drag her husband into her mess. That seems like she’s trying to punish him, although it does let him know what he’s hooked up with.

If this is a hypothetical situation, well I’ve been had again😠

Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Blood doesn’t make family. It makes relatives.

Amen! That’s why I’d never send in my DNA looking for “connections”. I know one family that discovered they had a new “sister” because the mother ratted on the father long after he was dead. That girl tried to cozy up to the legitimate children, but they wanted no part of her, having had plenty of other evidence about their father’s rambling ways. The old saw about sleeping dogs is good advice.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
My daddy wasn't black, I don't think, and to this day I have no idea who he is but when my unmarried mom found out she was pregnant with me she wanted an abortion. Had it not been for my Grandad she likely would have carried it out. I lived in her home the first 12 years of my life and it was awful. She went on to have 4 other kids besides me and none of them had good lives. Drugs, drinking and being bad in general followed them. 2 brothers are dead. 2 sisters are a mess. At 12 I left and lived with my grandparents they were outstanding Godly people.

I say that to say this. That wretched wench needs to have that baby and someone that will love and nurture it and take is as their own. She then needs to be made sterile so she can never bring misery or death to another child. That little baby is who the Founding Fathers had in mind when they fought for all of our freedom.

IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey Ome Minute. Are you gonna pay child support for somebody else’s kid since it’s her choice one way or the other. Inquiring minds want to know. Edk

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by 1minute

"carrying it".....sounds like she's a host. Not her body, 1000 years from now science will still show its two different folks. Heck, a 2yo can make a woman feel like a slave, even a 5yo, can she off them also?

Tell me why she can't have it and give it up for adoption? heck, she can drop it off at the hospital no questions asked. Tell me why that baby has to die due to her poor decisions.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by ERK
Hey Ome Minute. Are you gonna pay child support for somebody else’s kid since it’s her choice one way or the other. Inquiring minds want to know. Edk

correct, the father shouldn't be a slave to child support if he doesn't want it if he has no say in the matter when it comes to abortion.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Mandatory DNA testing at birth, in the hospital, should be law.

This.

And if it's not a match, no child support and no taking half.

That would be a great way for the .gov to build a beautiful database.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
She afraid that the baby will come out black?
I always wanted to hijack one of those gender reveal cakes, where they cut it open and it's pink or blue inside and swap it out with a dark chocolate cake.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by Calvin
She afraid that the baby will come out black?
I always wanted to hijack one of those gender reveal cakes, where they cut it open and it's pink or blue inside and swap it out with a dark chocolate cake.

TFF😜

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
This her?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

So the baby has a stolen hub cap in his hand?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
I've seen sisters/brothers in Biloxi that had zero physical characteristics- many people joked around about it.
One group did a DNA test and proved three different dads among 5 kids. The woman was a horrible mom- none of the kids had anything good to say about her.
Jim1611- I'm glad you had good Grandparents- you seem like a great guy.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 8 invisible), 1,514 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.