M
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by RJM
1957 Ruger.....

[Linked Image]

Using Mac's suggested loads of 8.0 and 10.0 grains of Unique, 930/230 grain LBT and 1150/260 Keith

That is a fne looking Flattop!

That thing just begs to be shot at big Idaho Jackrabbits! I know a guy who would take great care of it for you!

laugh

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
629-1 3" . Factory combats , original box and paperwork.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by TheKid
I almost sprung for a set of camos, they look like what Lonewolf McQuade would have had on his 629. But as far as I could see they were only offered in the large size and I like the smalls better.

Why bother when the current rubber round to square butt grips with S&W logo are available? These are the ones S&W sells on current revolvers, best combo of comfort recoil management and conselability.

Because, despite how comfortable they may be, they are the most sterile-looking, personality-lacking grips S&W has ever had the audacity to put on a gun and are an embarrassment to the S&W name.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here's the latest .44 Mag that I lucked into recently. First (and only) year production of the 629-2 Mountain Revolver. The price that I paid would have been excellent even had it not included those gorgeous cocobolo Craig Spegels, which were just the icing on the cake.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co] [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by RJM
1957 Ruger.....

[Linked Image]

Using Mac's suggested loads of 8.0 and 10.0 grains of Unique, 930/230 grain LBT and 1150/260 Keith

That thing just begs to be shot at big Idaho Jackrabbits! I know a guy who would take great care of it for you!

laugh
The overwhelming benevolence of the participants here astounds me.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by RJM
1957 Ruger.....

[Linked Image]

laugh
The overwhelming benevolence of the participants here astounds me.

LOL,

RJM really is (seriously) an incredibly generous man. My kids constantly receive things from "Uncle Bob). Plus I have picked his brain more times than I can recall, as well as borrowing guns for work projects.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Bob is good people!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jcon72
I almost sprung for a set of camos, they look like what Lonewolf McQuade would have had on his 629. But as far as I could see they were only offered in the large size and I like the smalls better.

Why bother when the current rubber round to square butt grips with S&W logo are available? These are the ones S&W sells on current revolvers, best combo of comfort recoil management and conselability.

Because, despite how comfortable they may be, they are the most sterile-looking, personality-lacking grips S&W has ever had the audacity to put on a gun and are an embarrassment to the S&W name.

I replaced rosewood finger grooved grips with Hogue monogrip because that is only kind available to me. These are much uglier then what S&W are currently using. Big improvement in shooting enjoyment.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I replaced rosewood finger grooved grips with Hogue monogrip because that is only kind available to me. These are much uglier then what S&W are currently using. Big improvement in shooting enjoyment.

While I wouldn't personally consider a rubber Hogue Monogrip to be as ugly as the current S&W offering, they indeed don't win any beauty contest, either. That's why I typically buy Hogue's hardwood grips when looking for that style (Hogues fit me well).

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Surely, after 20 years, you can show us a pic of said revolver, In your hand.

Does it look like this?
[Linked Image from media-cdn.redwolfairsoft.com]

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
grin
whistle

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nickel 29-2. Posted this in another thread last summer. White blotches are Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish that I hadn't buffed off yet.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 57 of 57 1 2 55 56 57

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

445 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 163bc, 45 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,627
Posts18,474,193
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.